Closed

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Closed

Postby Dana (129173078) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:47 pm

Closed
Last edited by Dana (129173078) on Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13700
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby Dana (129173078) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:55 pm

:)
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13700
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby Rabbit (169680816) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:55 am

Mrs. Clause Dresses and Mad scientist goggles plz. Feel free to pm me if you wish.
Could you be so kind as to tell me what sparkles are on your face. I really like them. :heart:
Last edited by Rabbit (169680816) on Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar

Rabbit (169680816)
YoWorld Level: 99
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 07, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 175
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby Jimmy Conway (3179630) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:01 am

ill buy:
Giant Candy Cane Hh
Mafia Ii Handheld Sledgehammer
Riding Reindeer Costume
Orange Shamrock Costume
Silver Car Costume
Blue Space Suit Apparatus
Thanksgiving Headband Red
THX
User avatar
Jimmy Conway (3179630)
YoWorld Level: 226
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 68
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby xGabbieex (157873191) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:32 am

I'll buy these if they're available :D

Heart Pug plushie
Deco handbag
Modern Cityscape scene

I'll try to be on the same time you posted the thread :heart:
User avatar
xGabbieex (157873191)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 26, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 209
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: chillin' with hades

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby Rabbit (169680816) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:47 am

:heart:
Image
User avatar

Rabbit (169680816)
YoWorld Level: 99
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 07, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 175
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:49 am

hi MsPhantom <3
I will like to buy,
Ombre King Tut
Voga Anastasia Voluminous
Green Fade Curls Do
Pastel Ombre
Please :D

Thank you
Image
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12133
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby Dana (129173078) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:10 pm

Rabbit (169680816) wrote:Mrs. Clause Dresses and Mad scientist goggles plz. Feel free to pm me if you wish.
Could you be so kind as to tell me what sparkles are on your face. I really like them. :heart:


Hey. I'm around right now. :)

Woops I completely forgot to respond to the second part of your post. It is the Angel Makeup 2010. :)
Last edited by Dana (129173078) on Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13700
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby Dana (129173078) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:14 pm

Jimmy Conway (3179630) wrote:ill buy:
Giant Candy Cane Hh
Mafia Ii Handheld Sledgehammer
Riding Reindeer Costume
Orange Shamrock Costume
Silver Car Costume
Blue Space Suit Apparatus
Thanksgiving Headband Red
THX


I'll try to find you online throughout the day!
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13700
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby Dana (129173078) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:15 pm

xGabbieex (157873191) wrote:I'll buy these if they're available :D

Heart Pug plushie
Deco handbag
Modern Cityscape scene

I'll try to be on the same time you posted the thread :heart:


I'm around now and will check back periodically throughout the day until I have to go to work. Can you send me a pm or comment a response to this post when you're around? :)
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13700
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby Dana (129173078) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:27 pm

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:hi MsPhantom <3
I will like to buy,
Ombre King Tut
Voga Anastasia Voluminous
Green Fade Curls Do
Pastel Ombre
Please :D

Thank you


Hey I'll hold them for you. Let me know when you're on! :)
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13700
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby xGabbieex (157873191) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:50 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
xGabbieex (157873191) wrote:I'll buy these if they're available :D

Heart Pug plushie
Deco handbag
Modern Cityscape scene

I'll try to be on the same time you posted the thread :heart:


I'm around now and will check back periodically throughout the day until I have to go to work. Can you send me a pm or comment a response to this post when you're around? :)


hey i'm on :D
User avatar
xGabbieex (157873191)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 26, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 209
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: chillin' with hades

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby Dana (129173078) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:07 pm

xGabbieex (157873191) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
xGabbieex (157873191) wrote:I'll buy these if they're available :D

Heart Pug plushie
Deco handbag
Modern Cityscape scene

I'll try to be on the same time you posted the thread :heart:


I'm around now and will check back periodically throughout the day until I have to go to work. Can you send me a pm or comment a response to this post when you're around? :)


hey i'm on :D


I'll post an event now. It will be Phantom/Games :)
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13700
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby xGabbieex (157873191) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:12 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
xGabbieex (157873191) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
xGabbieex (157873191) wrote:I'll buy these if they're available :D

Heart Pug plushie
Deco handbag
Modern Cityscape scene

I'll try to be on the same time you posted the thread :heart:


I'm around now and will check back periodically throughout the day until I have to go to work. Can you send me a pm or comment a response to this post when you're around? :)


hey i'm on :D


I'll post an event now. It will be Phantom/Games :)

omw! just logging in :D
User avatar
xGabbieex (157873191)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 26, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 209
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: chillin' with hades

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:15 pm

thanks for hte smooth trade, :heart: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Image
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12133
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby Dana (129173078) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:27 pm

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:thanks for hte smooth trade, :heart: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:


No thank YOU :love:
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13700
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby MarriedToSher (11300067) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:00 pm

whats the best you can do on all 4 of these hairs please - brown vintage braid, enchanting guinevere, brown chic hair and raven winter braids thanks :)
ImageImage
Image
User avatar

MarriedToSher (11300067)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3709
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: living up north with me wife

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby Jimmy Conway (3179630) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:56 pm

:heart:
User avatar
Jimmy Conway (3179630)
YoWorld Level: 226
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 68
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby Dana (129173078) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:08 pm

MarriedToSher (11300067) wrote:whats the best you can do on all 4 of these hairs please - brown vintage braid, enchanting guinevere, brown chic hair and raven winter braids thanks :)


Hi. I can do 2.2m for all of them. :)
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13700
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Wearable Sale

Postby Always (112546669) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:04 am

Hello MsPhantom! Hope you have a nice day!

Would like to buy the shopping bags HH and the Christmas Crawly Hat, can you hold the trade again please? Ill be at work and until afternoon I can be on game. Let me know. Thank you :)
Image
Image
User avatar
Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14543
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Costa Rica

Next

Return to Trading