Good ol' 08/09 wtb list *update 6/10*

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: Good ol' 08/09 wtb list *update 6/6*

Postby Bo YR (119536941) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:35 pm

Naz (163089940) wrote:
Bo YR (119536941) wrote:
Naz (163089940) wrote:
Bo YR (119536941) wrote:
Naz (163089940) wrote:well well well... :smug:


Well well well it's been a long time Naz, how are you :smug:

Just call me Ari! :haha: I am doing well. Don’t you already own a gazillion of these items, Bo!! :grr


Ari it is then! And lol well I have a lot of stuff but not what I need for my final home :haha: :haha:

What's already in that final home??!! :haha: :?:


Not enough old stuff apparently :haha: :haha:
Image
User avatar
Bo YR (119536941)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8658
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Good ol' 08/09 wtb list *update 6/6*

Postby Bo YR (119536941) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:01 pm

Will be updating later but in the meantime ~bump~
Image
User avatar
Bo YR (119536941)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8658
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Good ol' 08/09 wtb list *update 6/6*

Postby conor (109745467) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:28 pm

:gift:
User avatar
conor (109745467)
YoWorld Level: 187
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Good ol' 08/09 wtb list *update 6/6*

Postby ARI (163089940) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:38 pm

Bo YR (119536941) wrote:Will be updating later but in the meantime ~bump~

Are ya adding more stuffz?! :?: :shocked:
Naz
User avatar

ARI (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4209
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Yo Daydreaming

Re: Good ol' 08/09 wtb list *update 6/6*

Postby Bo YR (119536941) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:00 am

conor (109745467) wrote::gift:


Thank you Conor! :)

Naz (163089940) wrote:
Bo YR (119536941) wrote:Will be updating later but in the meantime ~bump~

Are ya adding more stuffz?! :?: :shocked:


Just updated it, shrunk a lot :haha: :haha:
Image
User avatar
Bo YR (119536941)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8658
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Good ol' 08/09 wtb list *update 6/10*

Postby Rabbit (169680816) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:51 am

:balloon:
Image
User avatar

Rabbit (169680816)
YoWorld Level: 99
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 07, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 175
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Good ol' 08/09 wtb list *update 6/6*

Postby ARI (163089940) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:27 am

Bo YR (119536941) wrote:
conor (109745467) wrote::gift:


Thank you Conor! :)

Naz (163089940) wrote:
Bo YR (119536941) wrote:Will be updating later but in the meantime ~bump~

Are ya adding more stuffz?! :?: :shocked:


Just updated it, shrunk a lot :haha: :haha:

Yeah, I guess it did! Good job! :haha: :haha:
Naz
User avatar

ARI (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4209
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Yo Daydreaming

Re: Good ol' 08/09 wtb list *update 6/10*

Postby Bo YR (119536941) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:44 pm

Rabbit (169680816) wrote::balloon:


Thank you :)

Naz (163089940) wrote:
Bo YR (119536941) wrote:
conor (109745467) wrote::gift:


Thank you Conor! :)

Naz (163089940) wrote:
Bo YR (119536941) wrote:Will be updating later but in the meantime ~bump~

Are ya adding more stuffz?! :?: :shocked:


Just updated it, shrunk a lot :haha: :haha:

Yeah, I guess it did! Good job! :haha: :haha:


Until I find more random stuff to add :silly: :silly:
Image
User avatar
Bo YR (119536941)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8658
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Good ol' 08/09 wtb list *update 6/10*

Postby ARI (163089940) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:55 pm

Did you find more random stuff to add sir?!! :haha: :grr :grr
Naz
User avatar

ARI (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4209
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Yo Daydreaming

Previous

Return to Trading