WTB JJ2018/RR2019 furniture - Updated: 08 June

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

WTB JJ2018/RR2019 furniture - Updated: 08 June

Postby Riyella (112771291) » Sat May 29, 2021 6:15 am

Hello everyone! Made a list of in-store items I would like to purchase from these themes: JJ2018/RR2019. I have included the prices I am offering and in need of multiples for each item. The last 4 items on my list are no longer in stores and if you have them for sale, please state the price you would be willing to sell at.


Image


Thank you everyone! Have a great weekend :hug:

Special thanks to Naz, Mir, RoZ Heart and Sharon for being so generous :heart:
Last edited by Riyella (112771291) on Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:03 pm, edited 12 times in total.
User avatar
Riyella (112771291)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 536
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:38 am

I have the zen red bed and the Buddha statue both for 275k as per your prices. I'm pretty sure the sittable light wood barrel and dark cant be sold as they are non-refundable items. I could be wrong, if i am i have the light wood
Image

Image
User avatar
Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 599
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Riyella (112771291) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:41 am

Sharon (11135269) wrote:I have the zen red bed and the Buddha statue both for 275k as per your prices. I'm pretty sure the sittable light wood barrel and dark cant be sold as they are non-refundable items. I could be wrong, if i am i have the light wood


great i will take them please :) are you still here by any chance?
User avatar
Riyella (112771291)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 536
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:59 am

yes i am
Image

Image
User avatar
Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 599
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Riyella (112771291) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:03 am

Sharon (11135269) wrote:yes i am


ok I will set up an event in a min - sharon/making friends :)
User avatar
Riyella (112771291)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 536
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:05 am

ok had to refresh..ill come find you
Image

Image
User avatar
Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 599
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Riyella (112771291) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:06 am

Sharon (11135269) wrote:ok had to refresh..ill come find you


no worries :) see you there!
User avatar
Riyella (112771291)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 536
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Riyella (112771291) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:13 am

thanks Sharon! :)
User avatar
Riyella (112771291)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 536
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:59 am

I have the following

Calming Garden JG2016
Japanese Hot Spring JG2016
Interactive Kotatsu Table JJ218
Animated Koi Fountain JJ2018
Red tea time alcove JJ2018
Sittable Balcony hot tub RR 2019

If you're still needing any of these
This is Manchester: We do things differently here Sarcasm is a Manchester Trait
Image Image
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you, you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine
User avatar

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 7254
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ♥ ~ Sarcasm: The witty will have fun & the rest won't get it ~ ♥

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Riyella (112771291) » Sat May 29, 2021 9:03 am

Undecided (185859185) wrote:I have the following

Calming Garden JG2016
Japanese Hot Spring JG2016
Interactive Kotatsu Table JJ218
Animated Koi Fountain JJ2018
Red tea time alcove JJ2018
Sittable Balcony hot tub RR 2019

If you're still needing any of these


Yes please, I need all of that :) Are you still here by chance?
User avatar
Riyella (112771291)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 536
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Sat May 29, 2021 9:14 am

Riyella (112771291) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:I have the following

Calming Garden JG2016
Japanese Hot Spring JG2016
Interactive Kotatsu Table JJ218
Animated Koi Fountain JJ2018
Red tea time alcove JJ2018
Sittable Balcony hot tub RR 2019

If you're still needing any of these


Yes please, I need all of that :) Are you still here by chance?


I am that :thumbsup:

Just lost connection but can log back in when you're available
This is Manchester: We do things differently here Sarcasm is a Manchester Trait
Image Image
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you, you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine
User avatar

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 7254
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ♥ ~ Sarcasm: The witty will have fun & the rest won't get it ~ ♥

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Riyella (112771291) » Sat May 29, 2021 9:58 am

Undecided (185859185) wrote:
Riyella (112771291) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:I have the following

Calming Garden JG2016
Japanese Hot Spring JG2016
Interactive Kotatsu Table JJ218
Animated Koi Fountain JJ2018
Red tea time alcove JJ2018
Sittable Balcony hot tub RR 2019

If you're still needing any of these


Yes please, I need all of that :) Are you still here by chance?


I am that :thumbsup:

Just lost connection but can log back in when you're available


Sorry I was offline, hope to see you soon!
User avatar
Riyella (112771291)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 536
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:06 am

Riyella (112771291) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:
Riyella (112771291) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:I have the following

Calming Garden JG2016
Japanese Hot Spring JG2016
Interactive Kotatsu Table JJ218
Animated Koi Fountain JJ2018
Red tea time alcove JJ2018
Sittable Balcony hot tub RR 2019

If you're still needing any of these


Yes please, I need all of that :) Are you still here by chance?



I am that :thumbsup:

Just lost connection but can log back in when you're available


Sorry I was offline, hope to see you soon!


If you're available I can log back in game whenever you're ready
This is Manchester: We do things differently here Sarcasm is a Manchester Trait
Image Image
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you, you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine
User avatar

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 7254
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ♥ ~ Sarcasm: The witty will have fun & the rest won't get it ~ ♥

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Riyella (112771291) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:07 am

Undecided (185859185) wrote:
Riyella (112771291) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:
Riyella (112771291) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:I have the following

Calming Garden JG2016
Japanese Hot Spring JG2016
Interactive Kotatsu Table JJ218
Animated Koi Fountain JJ2018
Red tea time alcove JJ2018
Sittable Balcony hot tub RR 2019

If you're still needing any of these


Yes please, I need all of that :) Are you still here by chance?



I am that :thumbsup:

Just lost connection but can log back in when you're available


Sorry I was offline, hope to see you soon!


If you're available I can log back in game whenever you're ready


yes, I am logging back in now, will set up an event - undecided/making friends :)
User avatar
Riyella (112771291)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 536
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:10 am

Riyella (112771291) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:
Riyella (112771291) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:
Riyella (112771291) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:I have the following

Calming Garden JG2016
Japanese Hot Spring JG2016
Interactive Kotatsu Table JJ218
Animated Koi Fountain JJ2018
Red tea time alcove JJ2018
Sittable Balcony hot tub RR 2019

If you're still needing any of these


Yes please, I need all of that :) Are you still here by chance?


:thumbsup:


I am that :thumbsup:

Just lost connection but can log back in when you're available


Sorry I was offline, hope to see you soon!


If you're available I can log back in game whenever you're ready


yes, I am logging back in now, will set up an event - undecided/making friends :)
This is Manchester: We do things differently here Sarcasm is a Manchester Trait
Image Image
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you, you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine
User avatar

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 7254
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ♥ ~ Sarcasm: The witty will have fun & the rest won't get it ~ ♥

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Riyella (112771291) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:18 am

Thank you Undecided :heart:
User avatar
Riyella (112771291)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 536
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:20 am

Riyella (112771291) wrote:Thank you Undecided :heart:


You're welcome :hug:

Good Luck with the rest
This is Manchester: We do things differently here Sarcasm is a Manchester Trait
Image Image
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you, you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine
User avatar

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 7254
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ♥ ~ Sarcasm: The witty will have fun & the rest won't get it ~ ♥

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Riyella (112771291) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:21 am

Undecided (185859185) wrote:
Riyella (112771291) wrote:Thank you Undecided :heart:


You're welcome :hug:

Good Luck with the rest


:hug: :love:
User avatar
Riyella (112771291)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 536
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:42 am

You're welcome...enjoy...stay safe :bye:
Image

Image
User avatar
Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 599
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: WTB JG2016/JJ2018/RR2019 furniture

Postby Riyella (112771291) » Sat May 29, 2021 9:07 pm

bump :)
User avatar
Riyella (112771291)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 536
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Next

Return to Trading