closed for now

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

closed for now

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Tue May 04, 2021 2:01 am

Selling these hairs. Thank you for checking :bye:
I don't have any prices, so will be great if you offer or will help me to decide on price :)
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by Sun iii (129859236) on Tue May 11, 2021 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1483
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Always (112546669) » Tue May 04, 2021 12:09 pm

Cool hairs :smug: good luck Sun iii :star:
Image
Image
User avatar
Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14363
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Costa Rica

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Willow (13350872) » Tue May 04, 2021 1:01 pm

You wouldn't happen to hoard hairs, would you? :smug: :haha: good luck girl
I ain't rich, but I damn sure wanna be
Workin' like a dog all day ain't workin' for me
I wish I had a rich uncle that'd kick the bucket
And I was sittin' on a pile like Warren Buffett
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20912
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Gabby (136594226) » Tue May 04, 2021 1:44 pm

Hi, how much for the Pastel Cloud Female Airport Hair and Orchid Oktoberfest Hair ?
Image
User avatar

Gabby (136594226)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 487
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: California

!

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:52 pm

Always (112546669) wrote:Cool hairs :smug: good luck Sun iii :star:

Thank you so much! :heart:
User avatar

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1483
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:54 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:You wouldn't happen to hoard hairs, would you? :smug: :haha: good luck girl

Is just doubles I have.. :haha: :haha: Have no idea why I have so many hairs :D Thank you, Love!! :heart:
User avatar

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1483
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:56 pm

Gabby (136594226) wrote:Hi, how much for the Pastel Cloud Female Airport Hair and Orchid Oktoberfest Hair ?

Hi, pastel 600k and orchid 500k, if you don't like prices we can work on that! :thumbsup:
User avatar

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1483
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Gabby (136594226) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:39 pm

Sun iii (129859236) wrote:
Gabby (136594226) wrote:Hi, how much for the Pastel Cloud Female Airport Hair and Orchid Oktoberfest Hair ?

Hi, pastel 600k and orchid 500k, if you don't like prices we can work on that! :thumbsup:


Okay sounds good, I'll buy them. I have to go for a bit but I'll be on later hopefully we can meet up :)
Image
User avatar

Gabby (136594226)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 487
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: California

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Tue May 04, 2021 6:55 pm

Sun iii (129859236) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:You wouldn't happen to hoard hairs, would you? :smug: :haha: good luck girl

Is just doubles I have.. :haha: :haha: Have no idea why I have so many hairs :D Thank you, Love!! :heart:


:shocked: Those are your doubles! :shocked:

I really like that Wild Modern Mood Hair, but the only site I see with a price suggests it will be out of my budget. Still would kick myself for not asking how much you'd want for that hair?

Edited to add - Someone put one in the AH since I first posted and the average is listed at 1.4M. If you're in that neighborhood for selling price, I can definitely work with that :)
Last edited by Sealine (105788113) on Tue May 04, 2021 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4819
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Always (112546669) » Tue May 04, 2021 8:31 pm

Hey Sun iii!

How much for the following:

Bisque dollhouse hair EOT2020
Brown modern Mood Hair EJA2020
Brooding Modern Mood Hair EJA2020

Thank you :rose:
Image
Image
User avatar
Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14363
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Costa Rica

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Tue May 04, 2021 10:48 pm

Gabby (136594226) wrote:
Sun iii (129859236) wrote:
Gabby (136594226) wrote:Hi, how much for the Pastel Cloud Female Airport Hair and Orchid Oktoberfest Hair ?

Hi, pastel 600k and orchid 500k, if you don't like prices we can work on that! :thumbsup:


Okay sounds good, I'll buy them. I have to go for a bit but I'll be on later hopefully we can meet up :)

I will be on for couple hours from now, so if you will be around, let me know:)
User avatar

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1483
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Tue May 04, 2021 10:50 pm

Sealine (105788113) wrote:
Sun iii (129859236) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:You wouldn't happen to hoard hairs, would you? :smug: :haha: good luck girl

Is just doubles I have.. :haha: :haha: Have no idea why I have so many hairs :D Thank you, Love!! :heart:


:shocked: Those are your doubles! :shocked:

I really like that Wild Modern Mood Hair, but the only site I see with a price suggests it will be out of my budget. Still would kick myself for not asking how much you'd want for that hair?

Edited to add - Someone put one in the AH since I first posted and the average is listed at 1.4M. If you're in that neighborhood for selling price, I can definitely work with that :)

It was me, I was checking price, to see what average now! I will do 1.4mil if you ok with that :thumbsup: :hug:
User avatar

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1483
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Gabby (136594226) » Tue May 04, 2021 10:52 pm

Sun iii (129859236) wrote:
Gabby (136594226) wrote:
Sun iii (129859236) wrote:
Gabby (136594226) wrote:Hi, how much for the Pastel Cloud Female Airport Hair and Orchid Oktoberfest Hair ?

Hi, pastel 600k and orchid 500k, if you don't like prices we can work on that! :thumbsup:


Okay sounds good, I'll buy them. I have to go for a bit but I'll be on later hopefully we can meet up :)

I will be on for couple hours from now, so if you will be around, let me know:)



Hi, I'm on now can you make an event and I'll meet you :)
Image
User avatar

Gabby (136594226)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 487
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: California

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Tue May 04, 2021 10:54 pm

Always (112546669) wrote:Hey Sun iii!

How much for the following:

Bisque dollhouse hair EOT2020
Brown modern Mood Hair EJA2020
Brooding Modern Mood Hair EJA2020

Thank you :rose:

Hi, Always! :heart:
Bisque dollhouse hair EOT2020 average in AH is 1.9mil will do 1.7mil
Brown modern Mood Hair EJA2020 1 mil (is showing in one of websites, not sure hm they worth)
Brooding Modern Mood Hair EJA2020 in AH average 3 mil, I will go for 2.7mil
Of course if you have better offers that more better for you, I can think about it! Just let me know :hug:
User avatar

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1483
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Tue May 04, 2021 10:56 pm

Gabby (136594226) wrote:
Sun iii (129859236) wrote:
Gabby (136594226) wrote:
Sun iii (129859236) wrote:
Gabby (136594226) wrote:Hi, how much for the Pastel Cloud Female Airport Hair and Orchid Oktoberfest Hair ?

Hi, pastel 600k and orchid 500k, if you don't like prices we can work on that! :thumbsup:


Okay sounds good, I'll buy them. I have to go for a bit but I'll be on later hopefully we can meet up :)

I will be on for couple hours from now, so if you will be around, let me know:)



Hi, I'm on now can you make an event and I'll meet you :)

'Gabby' under making friends :thumbsup:
User avatar

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1483
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Tue May 04, 2021 10:56 pm

Sun iii (129859236) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:
Sun iii (129859236) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:You wouldn't happen to hoard hairs, would you? :smug: :haha: good luck girl

Is just doubles I have.. :haha: :haha: Have no idea why I have so many hairs :D Thank you, Love!! :heart:


:shocked: Those are your doubles! :shocked:

I really like that Wild Modern Mood Hair, but the only site I see with a price suggests it will be out of my budget. Still would kick myself for not asking how much you'd want for that hair?

Edited to add - Someone put one in the AH since I first posted and the average is listed at 1.4M. If you're in that neighborhood for selling price, I can definitely work with that :)

It was me, I was checking price, to see what average now! I will do 1.4mil if you ok with that :thumbsup: :hug:


I wondered about the timing if it might have been you :smug: Sounds good to me :D I can make an event.
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4819
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Gabby (136594226) » Tue May 04, 2021 10:57 pm

Sun iii (129859236) wrote:
Gabby (136594226) wrote:
Sun iii (129859236) wrote:
Gabby (136594226) wrote:
Sun iii (129859236) wrote:
Gabby (136594226) wrote:Hi, how much for the Pastel Cloud Female Airport Hair and Orchid Oktoberfest Hair ?

Hi, pastel 600k and orchid 500k, if you don't like prices we can work on that! :thumbsup:


Okay sounds good, I'll buy them. I have to go for a bit but I'll be on later hopefully we can meet up :)

I will be on for couple hours from now, so if you will be around, let me know:)



Hi, I'm on now can you make an event and I'll meet you :)

'Gabby' under making friends :thumbsup:


On my way :)
Image
User avatar

Gabby (136594226)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 487
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: California

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Gabby (136594226) » Tue May 04, 2021 11:01 pm

Thank you for a smooth trade :)
Image
User avatar

Gabby (136594226)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 487
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: California

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Tue May 04, 2021 11:12 pm

And thank you for letting me crash the event you set up for Gabby and the smooth trade :hug:
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4819
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Hairs for sale

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Wed May 05, 2021 4:48 pm

Thank you Gabby and Sealine for smooth trades! :heart: :hug:
User avatar

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1483
Forum Title: YoFollower

Next

Return to Trading