~ WTB CLOSED FOR NOW ~ ♥

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/22/2021) ♥

Postby LiL Ruru2Hot (7494213) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:50 am

RoZ Heart (141270579) wrote:
LiL Ruru2Hot (7494213) wrote:Hello, still looking for blue vegas corset?


yesss hm please :D


:gift: :gift:
Image
User avatar
LiL Ruru2Hot (7494213)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8059
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/22/2021) ♥

Postby RoZ Heart (141270579) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:22 pm

LiL Ruru2Hot (7494213) wrote:
RoZ Heart (141270579) wrote:
LiL Ruru2Hot (7494213) wrote:Hello, still looking for blue vegas corset?

yesss hm please :D

:gift: :gift:


Thank you sooo much :hug:
:balloon:
User avatar
RoZ Heart (141270579)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2127
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/22/2021) ♥

Postby Aurora (123389644) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:57 pm

I sell the yellow flapper scarf for 7m <3
User avatar
Aurora (123389644)
YoWorld Level: 242
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 66
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/22/2021) ♥

Postby oo SparKleR PoPcorN oo (103320575) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:24 am

I have Emerald City Twisted Rope Corset Blue 200k & Playhouse Layered Tube Top Blue 250k
User avatar
oo SparKleR PoPcorN oo (103320575)
YoWorld Level: 231
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 128
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/22/2021) ♥

Postby RoZ Heart (141270579) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:27 am

Aurora (123389644) wrote:I sell the yellow flapper scarf for 7m <3


Hii! I’ll get hack to you on that :heart:
User avatar
RoZ Heart (141270579)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2127
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/22/2021) ♥

Postby RoZ Heart (141270579) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:27 am

oo SparKleR PoPcorN oo (103320575) wrote:I have Emerald City Twisted Rope Corset Blue 200k & Playhouse Layered Tube Top Blue 250k


I will buy both please :heart:
User avatar
RoZ Heart (141270579)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2127
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/22/2021) ♥

Postby Aurora (123389644) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:53 pm

RoZ Heart (141270579) wrote:
Aurora (123389644) wrote:I sell the yellow flapper scarf for 7m <3


Hii! I’ll get hack to you on that :heart:


sure thank you <3
User avatar
Aurora (123389644)
YoWorld Level: 242
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 66
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/22/2021) ♥

Postby RoZ Heart (141270579) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:05 pm

:balloon:
User avatar
RoZ Heart (141270579)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2127
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/22/2021) ♥

Postby RoZ Heart (141270579) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:10 am

:balloon: :angel:
User avatar
RoZ Heart (141270579)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2127
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/22/2021) ♥

Postby RoZ Heart (141270579) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:22 pm

:balloon:
User avatar
RoZ Heart (141270579)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2127
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/22/2021) ♥

Postby l ZEDD l (185726800) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:34 am

Hi, I have pointyfingers straps in red/black. How much do you pay for each?
User avatar
l ZEDD l (185726800)
YoWorld Level: 13
YoWorld Start Date: May 02, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/22/2021) ♥

Postby Chris (4327680) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:54 pm

I just realized that I have a blue paint smeared playhouse jacket, but have NO idea what the current value of one is.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: XO2018 Black Area Rugs, Dining Chairs/Stools, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)
User avatar

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5454
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Northeastern US

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/22/2021) ♥

Postby RoZ Heart (141270579) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:45 pm

l ZEDD l (185726800) wrote:Hi, I have pointyfingers straps in red/black. How much do you pay for each?


Chris (4327680) wrote:I just realized that I have a blue paint smeared playhouse jacket, but have NO idea what the current value of one is.


Sent you both a PM :hug:
:balloon: :heart:
User avatar
RoZ Heart (141270579)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2127
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/27/2021) MORE ADDED ♥

Postby RoZ Heart (141270579) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:50 pm

added more! please check again if you have time tysm :heart:

:balloon: :balloon:
User avatar
RoZ Heart (141270579)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2127
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/27/2021) MORE ADDED ♥

Postby Forever alOne (155007960) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:14 am

Hello there! I hav listeed the items that I am selling with the price. Please let me know if you're interested on any ^^

Alice In Wonderland Tube Top Pink - 150k
Alice In Wonderland Tube Top Red - 150k
Alice In Wonderland Striped Pants Brown - 1M
Alice In Wonderland Striped Pants Blue - 1M
Miniature Park Skyline Top Yellow - 100k
Miniature Park House Jacket Brown - 200k
Fairytale Fantasy Corset Top Green - 100k
Fairytale Fantasy Corset Top Blue - 100k
Fairytale Fantasy Corset Top Red - 100k
Fairytale Fantasy Top Brown - 150k
Fairytale Fantasy Top Red - 150k
Fairytale Fantasy Top White - 150k
Fairytale Fantasy Top Blue - 150k
Fairytale Fantasy Skirt Brown - 200k
Fairytale Fantasy Skirt Red - 200k
Fairytale Fantasy Skirt White - 200k
Fairytale Fantasy Skirt Yellow - 200k
Ancient Rome Corset Top Purple - 250k
Ancient Rome Corset Top Gold 250k
Playhouse Paint Smeared Jacket Blue - 250k
Playhouse Paint Smeared Jacket Red - 250k
Playhouse Paint Smeared Jacket White - 250k
Playhouse Paint Smeared Jacket Green - 250k
New Year Faux Fur Shrug Yellow - 200k
New Year Faux Fur Shrug Pink - 200k
New Year Faux Fur Shrug Blue - 200k
New Year Faux Fur Shrug Green - 200k
Image
ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ Click my Siggy to Visit me ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ
••• Wishlist :angel: :angel: •••
~~~SELLING~~~
User avatar
Forever alOne (155007960)
YoWorld Level: 187
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 30, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1069
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: I am trapped in the Middle East

Re: HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/27/2021) MORE ADDED ♥

Postby RoZ Heart (141270579) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:43 am

Forever alOne (155007960) wrote:Hello there! I hav listeed the items that I am selling with the price. Please let me know if you're interested on any ^^

Alice In Wonderland Tube Top Pink - 150k
Alice In Wonderland Tube Top Red - 150k
Alice In Wonderland Striped Pants Brown - 1M
Alice In Wonderland Striped Pants Blue - 1M
Miniature Park Skyline Top Yellow - 100k
Miniature Park House Jacket Brown - 200k
Fairytale Fantasy Corset Top Green - 100k
Fairytale Fantasy Corset Top Blue - 100k
Fairytale Fantasy Corset Top Red - 100k
Fairytale Fantasy Top Brown - 150k
Fairytale Fantasy Top Red - 150k
Fairytale Fantasy Top White - 150k
Fairytale Fantasy Top Blue - 150k
Fairytale Fantasy Skirt Brown - 200k
Fairytale Fantasy Skirt Red - 200k
Fairytale Fantasy Skirt White - 200k
Fairytale Fantasy Skirt Yellow - 200k
Ancient Rome Corset Top Purple - 250k
Ancient Rome Corset Top Gold 250k
Playhouse Paint Smeared Jacket Blue - 250k
Playhouse Paint Smeared Jacket Red - 250k
Playhouse Paint Smeared Jacket White - 250k
Playhouse Paint Smeared Jacket Green - 250k
New Year Faux Fur Shrug Yellow - 200k
New Year Faux Fur Shrug Pink - 200k
New Year Faux Fur Shrug Blue - 200k
New Year Faux Fur Shrug Green - 200k


sent a pm :heart:
User avatar
RoZ Heart (141270579)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2127
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/27/2021) MORE ADDED ♥

Postby Forever alOne (155007960) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:39 pm

Good Luck with the rest <3

and thank you! ^^,
Image
ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ Click my Siggy to Visit me ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ
••• Wishlist :angel: :angel: •••
~~~SELLING~~~
User avatar
Forever alOne (155007960)
YoWorld Level: 187
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 30, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1069
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: I am trapped in the Middle East

Re: HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/27/2021) MORE ADDED ♥

Postby RoZ Heart (141270579) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:17 pm

Forever alOne (155007960) wrote:Good Luck with the rest <3

and thank you! ^^,


Thank you sooo much :heart:
You helped me with quite a lot hehe :hug:
User avatar
RoZ Heart (141270579)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2127
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/28/2021) ♥

Postby Hayami (183791016) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:20 pm

:balloon:
User avatar

Hayami (183791016)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 18, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 2354
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: UPDATED HUGE WANT TO BUY (03/28/2021) ♥

Postby RoZ Heart (141270579) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:51 pm

:balloon: :balloon:
User avatar
RoZ Heart (141270579)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2127
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

PreviousNext

Return to Trading