XM Wearable sale and WTB

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

XM Wearable sale and WTB

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:04 pm

WTB

Image

FOR SALE
ask for prices plz :D

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by Pinkylola (235554) on Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Remember you're somebody's reason to smile because you are a joke.
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18188
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:30 pm

:bye: How much for . . .
xmas elf dress green
Green Baker Elf Apron
Aqua Peppermint Princess eyes
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3807
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:44 pm

Sealine (105788113) wrote::bye: How much for . . .
xmas elf dress green
Green Baker Elf Apron
Aqua Peppermint Princess eyes



:D
xmas elf dress green 150k
Green Baker Elf Apron 100k
Aqua Peppermint Princess eyes 600k
ImageImageImage
Remember you're somebody's reason to smile because you are a joke.
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18188
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:47 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote::bye: How much for . . .
xmas elf dress green
Green Baker Elf Apron
Aqua Peppermint Princess eyes



:D
xmas elf dress green 150k
Green Baker Elf Apron 100k
Aqua Peppermint Princess eyes 600k


Sounds good :) I'll make an event pinkylola under making friends.
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3807
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:58 pm

Sealine (105788113) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote::bye: How much for . . .
xmas elf dress green
Green Baker Elf Apron
Aqua Peppermint Princess eyes



:D
xmas elf dress green 150k
Green Baker Elf Apron 100k
Aqua Peppermint Princess eyes 600k


Sounds good :) I'll make an event pinkylola under making friends.

omw
ImageImageImage
Remember you're somebody's reason to smile because you are a joke.
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18188
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:02 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote::bye: How much for . . .
xmas elf dress green
Green Baker Elf Apron
Aqua Peppermint Princess eyes



:D
xmas elf dress green 150k
Green Baker Elf Apron 100k
Aqua Peppermint Princess eyes 600k


Sounds good :) I'll make an event pinkylola under making friends.

omw

Thank you :hug:
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3807
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby BenDelaCreme (105617538) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:26 pm

hm tacky snow sequins xm2014
User avatar

BenDelaCreme (105617538)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 934
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Melix (108229583) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:36 am

Hello :)

How much for:
green gold miner earmuffs xm2014
kooky Christmas tree Yober xm2019
santa's toy sack xm2014
Green baker elf apron xm2014
White baker elf apron xm2014
red handheld stocking xm2015
Mimi the Christmas elf pet ede2018
Let me know, thank you :)
User avatar

Melix (108229583)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 191
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Bonk (181182516) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:00 am

hi!
hm for the following;

HH parumpapum tea
red festive presents yober
egg nog blog hat
kooky christmas tree yober
baby penguin caroler yober
green cozy toque hat

TYSM :)
User avatar
Bonk (181182516)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 23, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 2138
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Sara YoVirgo (111817121) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:54 am

hm Korab nose and eyebrows?


Please wipe your feet before you enter :silly:

Image
A smile makes the world go around!
User avatar

Sara YoVirgo (111817121)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 139
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:28 pm

BenDelaCreme (105617538) wrote:hm tacky snow sequins xm2014

150k
ImageImageImage
Remember you're somebody's reason to smile because you are a joke.
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18188
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:39 pm

Melix (108229583) wrote:Hello :)

How much for:
green gold miner earmuffs xm2014
kooky Christmas tree Yober xm2019
santa's toy sack xm2014
Green baker elf apron xm2014
White baker elf apron xm2014
red handheld stocking xm2015
Mimi the Christmas elf pet ede2018
Let me know, thank you :)



green gold miner earmuffs xm2014 200k
kooky Christmas tree Yober xm2019 240k
santa's toy sack xm2014 450k
Green baker elf apron xm2014 SOLD
White baker elf apron xm2014 100K
red handheld stocking xm2015 250K
Mimi the Christmas elf pet ede2018 500K
ImageImageImage
Remember you're somebody's reason to smile because you are a joke.
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18188
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:49 pm

Bonk (181182516) wrote:hi!
hm for the following;

HH parumpapum tea
red festive presents yober
egg nog blog hat
kooky christmas tree yober
baby penguin caroler yober
green cozy toque hat

TYSM :)


:D
HH parumpapum tea 150K
red festive presents yober 350K
egg nog blog hat (don't know price do you?)
kooky christmas tree yober 240k
baby penguin caroler yober 300k
green cozy toque hat 200k
ImageImageImage
Remember you're somebody's reason to smile because you are a joke.
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18188
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:53 pm

Sara YoVirgo (111817121) wrote:hm Korab nose and eyebrows?


Please wipe your feet before you enter :silly:

Image


nose 500k
what color eyebrows?
ImageImageImage
Remember you're somebody's reason to smile because you are a joke.
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18188
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Fib (5204378) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:20 pm

how much for those please:

-Red Festive Ball Dress/Heels /Gloves
-Green Festive Ball Dress/Heels/Gloves
-Blue Festive Ball Dress/Heels/Gloves
-Animated Kooky Kitten
-Mimi the Christmas Elf Pet

thank you
User avatar
Fib (5204378)
YoWorld Level: 233
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 16, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 595
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: YoWorld

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Sara YoVirgo (111817121) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:58 pm

Blonde Colar Brown Ash

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Sara YoVirgo (111817121) wrote:hm Korab nose and eyebrows?


Please wipe your feet before you enter :silly:

Image


nose 500k
what color eyebrows?
A smile makes the world go around!
User avatar

Sara YoVirgo (111817121)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 139
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:29 pm

Fib (5204378) wrote:how much for those please:

-Red Festive Ball Dress /Heels /Gloves
-Green Festive Ball Dress /Heels/Gloves
-Blue Festive Ball Dress/Heels/Gloves
-Animated Kooky Kitten
-Mimi the Christmas Elf Pet

thank you

Red -Green-Blue Festive Ball Dress /Heels /Gloves 200k eack set
-Animated Kooky Kitten 500k
-Mimi the Christmas Elf Pet 500k
ImageImageImage
Remember you're somebody's reason to smile because you are a joke.
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18188
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Sara YoVirgo (111817121) wrote:Blonde Colar Brown Ash

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Sara YoVirgo (111817121) wrote:hm Korab nose and eyebrows?


Please wipe your feet before you enter :silly:

Image


nose 500k
what color eyebrows?


Blonde 50k Coral 25k Brown 100k Ash 25k
ImageImageImage
Remember you're somebody's reason to smile because you are a joke.
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18188
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Fib (5204378) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:55 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Fib (5204378) wrote:how much for those please:

-Red Festive Ball Dress /Heels /Gloves
-Green Festive Ball Dress /Heels/Gloves
-Blue Festive Ball Dress/Heels/Gloves
-Animated Kooky Kitten
-Mimi the Christmas Elf Pet

thank you

Red -Green-Blue Festive Ball Dress /Heels /Gloves 200k eack set
-Animated Kooky Kitten 500k
-Mimi the Christmas Elf Pet 500k


I'd like to buy:
the red & green set 400k
Animated Kooky Kitten 500k
Mimi the Christmas Elf Pet 500k
let me know when u r online please to trade, thank you
User avatar
Fib (5204378)
YoWorld Level: 233
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 16, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 595
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: YoWorld

Re: XM Wearable sale

Postby Sara YoVirgo (111817121) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:06 pm

I'll buy all the EyeBrowns



Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Sara YoVirgo (111817121) wrote:Blonde Colar Brown Ash

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Sara YoVirgo (111817121) wrote:hm Korab nose and eyebrows?


Please wipe your feet before you enter :silly:

Image


nose 500k
what color eyebrows?


Blonde 50k Coral 25k Brown 100k Ash 25k
A smile makes the world go around!
User avatar

Sara YoVirgo (111817121)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 139
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Next

Return to Trading