WTB ★

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: WTB *Updated*

Postby xCharlotte Janex (184180898) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:12 am

damn missed again
Image
User avatar

xCharlotte Janex (184180898)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4046
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: WTB *Updated*

Postby simon (187246565) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:26 pm

xJaneyx (184180898) wrote:damn missed again


:haha:
you online?
tell me why this has to end
User avatar

simon (187246565)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 874
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB *Updated*

Postby xCharlotte Janex (184180898) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:04 pm

Now?
Image
User avatar

xCharlotte Janex (184180898)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4046
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: WTB *Updated*

Postby simon (187246565) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:05 pm

xJaneyx (184180898) wrote:Now?


I’m here, making event titled Simon under making friends if you’re still on.
tell me why this has to end
User avatar

simon (187246565)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 874
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB *Updated*

Postby xCharlotte Janex (184180898) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:06 pm

simon (187246565) wrote:
xJaneyx (184180898) wrote:Now?


I’m here, making event titled Simon under making friends if you’re still on.


Omw
Image
User avatar

xCharlotte Janex (184180898)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4046
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: WTB *Updated*

Postby simon (187246565) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:12 pm

xJaneyx (184180898) wrote:
simon (187246565) wrote:
xJaneyx (184180898) wrote:Now?


I’m here, making event titled Simon under making friends if you’re still on.


Omw


Thank you very much! :heart:
tell me why this has to end
User avatar

simon (187246565)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 874
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB *Updated*

Postby simon (187246565) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:40 pm

:bye:
tell me why this has to end
User avatar

simon (187246565)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 874
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB *more added 11/13*

Postby simon (187246565) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:47 pm

added a couple more items (:
tell me why this has to end
User avatar

simon (187246565)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 874
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB *more added 11/13*

Postby simon (187246565) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:57 am

:balloon:
tell me why this has to end
User avatar

simon (187246565)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 874
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB *more added 11/13*

Postby simon (187246565) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:32 pm

pls
tell me why this has to end
User avatar

simon (187246565)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 874
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB *more added 11/13*

Postby snowy (112519203) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:38 pm

I have the following:

Alice :
heart eyes
Watch necklaces

Chunk Pink Bear
Image
User avatar

snowy (112519203)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1231
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: WTB *more added 11/13*

Postby simon (187246565) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:40 pm

snowy (112519203) wrote:I have the following:

Alice :
heart eyes
Watch necklaces

Chunk Pink Bear


how much each?
tell me why this has to end
User avatar

simon (187246565)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 874
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB *more added 11/13*

Postby snowy (112519203) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:02 pm

simon (187246565) wrote:
snowy (112519203) wrote:I have the following:

Alice :
heart eyes
Watch necklaces

Chunk Pink Bear


how much each?


I really have no idea what they go for but if you want to give what you think is a fair price I am good with that
Image
User avatar

snowy (112519203)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1231
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: WTB *more added 11/13*

Postby simon (187246565) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:52 pm

snowy (112519203) wrote:
simon (187246565) wrote:
snowy (112519203) wrote:I have the following:

Alice :
heart eyes
Watch necklaces

Chunk Pink Bear


how much each?


I really have no idea what they go for but if you want to give what you think is a fair price I am good with that

heart eyes 650k
necklaces 150k each
chunk bear costume & head 2m

if you don’t like those prices lmk
tell me why this has to end
User avatar

simon (187246565)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 874
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB *more added 11/13*

Postby snowy (112519203) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:25 pm

simon (187246565) wrote:
snowy (112519203) wrote:
simon (187246565) wrote:
snowy (112519203) wrote:I have the following:

Alice :
heart eyes
Watch necklaces

Chunk Pink Bear


how much each?


I really have no idea what they go for but if you want to give what you think is a fair price I am good with that

heart eyes 650k
necklaces 150k each
chunk bear costume & head 2m

if you don’t like those prices lmk


They sound good to me--I am online now if you are--you can click on the globe and come to me if you like
Image
User avatar

snowy (112519203)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1231
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: WTB *more added 11/13*

Postby simon (187246565) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:42 pm

snowy (112519203) wrote:
simon (187246565) wrote:
snowy (112519203) wrote:
simon (187246565) wrote:
snowy (112519203) wrote:I have the following:

Alice :
heart eyes
Watch necklaces

Chunk Pink Bear


how much each?


I really have no idea what they go for but if you want to give what you think is a fair price I am good with that

heart eyes 650k
necklaces 150k each
chunk bear costume & head 2m

if you don’t like those prices lmk


They sound good to me--I am online now if you are--you can click on the globe and come to me if you like


clicked the globe and didn’t see you. i’ll set up an event.
simon / making friends
tell me why this has to end
User avatar

simon (187246565)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 874
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB *more added 11/13*

Postby snowy (112519203) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:47 pm

sounds good
Image
User avatar

snowy (112519203)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1231
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: WTB *more added 11/13*

Postby simon (187246565) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:57 pm

snowy (112519203) wrote:sounds good


Thank you, thank you, thank you!
tell me why this has to end
User avatar

simon (187246565)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 874
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB *more added 11/13*

Postby snowy (112519203) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:16 pm

simon (187246565) wrote:
snowy (112519203) wrote:sounds good


Thank you, thank you, thank you!


You're welcome, enjoy :D
Image
User avatar

snowy (112519203)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1231
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: WTB *more added 11/13*

Postby simon (187246565) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:14 am

bought pink chunk bear, all alice necklaces, and alice heart eyes. can’t update picture right now. :angel:
tell me why this has to end
User avatar

simon (187246565)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 874
Forum Title: YoSupporter

PreviousNext

Return to Trading