Furniture WTB & Buying AR Jumba Lips Brown *Updated 8/14ღ~

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Furniture WTB & Buying AR Jumba Lips Brown *Updated 8/14ღ~

Postby Emma (175435589) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:52 pm

Image
Image
Please let me know your prices, thankyou :hug: :heart:

thankyou so much cathy for the romantic plants :hug:
Last edited by Emma (175435589) on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image

♡Ash♡
User avatar
Emma (175435589)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 13468
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡Ohio, USA♡

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Emma (175435589) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:24 pm

:rose:
Image

♡Ash♡
User avatar
Emma (175435589)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 13468
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡Ohio, USA♡

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Ash (142515693) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:54 pm

:heart: :love:
/Saving to buy~Goals\
Emma Kris Sav Sparrow Noob Brad Ann Lallie Dolly Slum Sam Yoyo Maui Cartier
Image
User avatar

Ash (142515693)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 72639
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Ash (142515693) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:02 pm

:heart:
/Saving to buy~Goals\
Emma Kris Sav Sparrow Noob Brad Ann Lallie Dolly Slum Sam Yoyo Maui Cartier
Image
User avatar

Ash (142515693)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 72639
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Emma (175435589) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:02 pm

Ash (142515693) wrote::heart:
Ash (142515693) wrote::heart: :love:

:love: :heart: :heart:
Image

♡Ash♡
User avatar
Emma (175435589)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 13468
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡Ohio, USA♡

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Emma (175435589) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:28 pm

:star:
Image

♡Ash♡
User avatar
Emma (175435589)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 13468
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡Ohio, USA♡

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Ash (142515693) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:32 pm

:heart: :heart: :love:

im saving up for afew things and i already give up omg
/Saving to buy~Goals\
Emma Kris Sav Sparrow Noob Brad Ann Lallie Dolly Slum Sam Yoyo Maui Cartier
Image
User avatar

Ash (142515693)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 72639
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Emma (175435589) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:33 pm

Ash (142515693) wrote::heart: :heart: :love:

im saving up for afew things and i already give up omg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

you should post a wl hiiii :*
Image

♡Ash♡
User avatar
Emma (175435589)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 13468
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡Ohio, USA♡

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Emma (175435589) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:28 pm

:balloon:
Image

♡Ash♡
User avatar
Emma (175435589)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 13468
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡Ohio, USA♡

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Emma (175435589) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:57 am

:cat:
Image

♡Ash♡
User avatar
Emma (175435589)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 13468
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡Ohio, USA♡

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Ash (142515693) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:02 am

Emma (175435589) wrote:
Ash (142515693) wrote::heart: :heart: :love:

im saving up for afew things and i already give up omg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

you should post a wl hiiii :*


:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

all of the items are expensive hiiii you're banned :*
how much did you pay for brown braids omg I want them & we can twin with it :love:
cries because I never have your wtb stuff :'(
/Saving to buy~Goals\
Emma Kris Sav Sparrow Noob Brad Ann Lallie Dolly Slum Sam Yoyo Maui Cartier
Image
User avatar

Ash (142515693)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 72639
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby cathy (115782367) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:28 am

:gift: Sent you plants. Sorry I don't have anything else :sad:
User avatar

cathy (115782367)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1448
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby nar (102456555) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:50 am

Hi, I have both romantic plant /many of ea/, SR books, SR desk, SR arch, romantic window, some of SR dresser and talls /not sure which of them/, the orange victorian pots.

Have you an offer for that?

Just saw - have all SR furn that u need FS without armoire and mirror vanity. ;)
User avatar
nar (102456555)
YoWorld Level: 411
YoWorld Start Date: May 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 399
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: BULGARIA

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Ash (142515693) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:07 pm

:heart:
/Saving to buy~Goals\
Emma Kris Sav Sparrow Noob Brad Ann Lallie Dolly Slum Sam Yoyo Maui Cartier
Image
User avatar

Ash (142515693)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 72639
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Emma (175435589) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:58 pm

nar (102456555) wrote:Hi, I have both romantic plant /many of ea/, SR books, SR desk, SR arch, romantic window, some of SR dresser and talls /not sure which of them/, the orange victorian pots.

Have you an offer for that?

Just saw - have all SR furn that u need FS without armoire and mirror vanity. ;)

hi! thankyou for posting! i'm not sure howmuch to offer, did you have a price in mind? :rose:
I also just received the romantic plants so i won't be needing those :heart: :hug:
Image

♡Ash♡
User avatar
Emma (175435589)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 13468
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡Ohio, USA♡

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Emma (175435589) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:58 pm

cathy (115782367) wrote::gift: Sent you plants. Sorry I don't have anything else :sad:

thankyou so much!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :heart:
Image

♡Ash♡
User avatar
Emma (175435589)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 13468
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡Ohio, USA♡

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Emma (175435589) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:59 pm

Ash (142515693) wrote:
Emma (175435589) wrote:
Ash (142515693) wrote::heart: :heart: :love:

im saving up for afew things and i already give up omg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

you should post a wl hiiii :*


:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

all of the items are expensive hiiii you're banned :*
how much did you pay for brown braids omg I want them & we can twin with it :love:
cries because I never have your wtb stuff :'(

:love:
hii i paid 17m :quiet: i have no idea how much they go for but i really wanted them cries
Image

♡Ash♡
User avatar
Emma (175435589)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 13468
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡Ohio, USA♡

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby nar (102456555) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Emma (175435589) wrote:
nar (102456555) wrote:Hi, I have both romantic plant /many of ea/, SR books, SR desk, SR arch, romantic window, some of SR dresser and talls /not sure which of them/, the orange victorian pots.

Have you an offer for that?

Just saw - have all SR furn that u need FS without armoire and mirror vanity. ;)

hi! thankyou for posting! i'm not sure howmuch to offer, did you have a price in mind? :rose:
I also just received the romantic plants so i won't be needing those :heart: :hug:


Ok, my offer for 9 items /SR books, desk, arch, tall, big bookshelf, dresser, wall china, romantic window, orange victorian pots/ - 1,9m

I have a victorian tub, but lilac FS, if u interesed. :)
User avatar
nar (102456555)
YoWorld Level: 411
YoWorld Start Date: May 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 399
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: BULGARIA

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby Emma (175435589) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:28 pm

nar (102456555) wrote:
Emma (175435589) wrote:
nar (102456555) wrote:Hi, I have both romantic plant /many of ea/, SR books, SR desk, SR arch, romantic window, some of SR dresser and talls /not sure which of them/, the orange victorian pots.

Have you an offer for that?

Just saw - have all SR furn that u need FS without armoire and mirror vanity. ;)

hi! thankyou for posting! i'm not sure howmuch to offer, did you have a price in mind? :rose:
I also just received the romantic plants so i won't be needing those :heart: :hug:


Ok, my offer for 9 items /SR books, desk, arch, tall, big bookshelf, dresser, wall china, romantic window, orange victorian pots/ - 1,9m

I have a victorian tub, but lilac FS, if u interesed. :)

would you be willing to do 1.7m for all? :hug: :rose:
Image

♡Ash♡
User avatar
Emma (175435589)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 13468
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡Ohio, USA♡

Re: ~Small Furniture WTBღ~

Postby nar (102456555) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:34 pm

Ok, because you r my buyer already and my yo-buddy ;) Leave me a message in the game when you can, i will switch on :bye:

I saw you r on "Dont disturb" me right now ;)
User avatar
nar (102456555)
YoWorld Level: 411
YoWorld Start Date: May 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 399
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: BULGARIA

Next

Return to Trading