Page 1 of 5

Want to Buy *8/5*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:24 am
by MsPhantom (129173078)
New thread since my last one got too long. Looking to buy these items. Let me know your price. :)

Image

Re: Want to Buy *7/07*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:32 am
by Naz (163089940)
Hiya, not sure if you’re aware but there’s one in auction house with a buyout price of 800k. :hug:

Re: Want to Buy *7/07*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:42 am
by MsPhantom (129173078)
Naz Esparza (163089940) wrote:Hiya, not sure if you’re aware but there’s one in auction house with a buyout price of 800k. :hug:


Hi Naz. Which item?

Re: Want to Buy *7/07*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:11 am
by MaU1 (104164330)
:hug:

Re: Want to Buy *7/07*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:10 am
by Naz (163089940)
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Naz Esparza (163089940) wrote:Hiya, not sure if you’re aware but there’s one in auction house with a buyout price of 800k. :hug:


Hi Naz. Which item?

Did I really forget to mention the hair?!! :shocked: :haha: it was the fireside hair :sad:

Re: Want to Buy *7/07*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:14 am
by Starrlite YoStarZ (171545057)
i have the animated hair blowing in wind if you want to buy it. i dont no hm it sells for i haven't played yoworld in over a year just got back like 2 weeks ago, let me no :heart:

Re: Want to Buy *7/07*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:49 pm
by MsPhantom (129173078)
Naz Esparza (163089940) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Naz Esparza (163089940) wrote:Hiya, not sure if you’re aware but there’s one in auction house with a buyout price of 800k. :hug:


Hi Naz. Which item?

Did I really forget to mention the hair?!! :shocked: :haha: it was the fireside hair :sad:


Oh no. :(

Oh well, I'm sure I can find a seller for a decent price soon.

Thank you for thinking of me. :)

Re: Want to Buy *7/7*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:25 pm
by Teddie (172720964)
:rose:

Re: Want to Buy *7/07*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:26 pm
by Naz (163089940)
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Naz Esparza (163089940) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Naz Esparza (163089940) wrote:Hiya, not sure if you’re aware but there’s one in auction house with a buyout price of 800k. :hug:


Hi Naz. Which item?

Did I really forget to mention the hair?!! :shocked: :haha: it was the fireside hair :sad:


Oh no. :(

Oh well, I'm sure I can find a seller for a decent price soon.

Thank you for thinking of me. :)

welcome :)

Re: Want to Buy *7/07*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:01 pm
by MsPhantom (129173078)
mauiencar (104164330) wrote::hug:


:hug:

Re: Want to Buy *7/7*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:02 pm
by MsPhantom (129173078)
Teddie (172720964) wrote::rose:


Thank you for the bump!

Re: Want to Buy *7/07*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:02 pm
by MsPhantom (129173078)
Starrlite YoStarZ (171545057) wrote:i have the animated hair blowing in wind if you want to buy it. i dont no hm it sells for i haven't played yoworld in over a year just got back like 2 weeks ago, let me no :heart:


I can't find a price check in any of the pages I usually look. Did you have a price in mind?

Re: Want to Buy *7/7*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:01 am
by Ash (142515693)
:heart:

Re: Want to Buy *7/7*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:00 pm
by Vivica (13404458)
:heart:

I thought I had the Pinheaded doll but I don't. Good luck, though!

Those art deco dresses are gorgeous. :love:

Re: Want to Buy *7/7*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:11 pm
by MsPhantom (129173078)
Ash (142515693) wrote::heart:


Thanks for the bump!

Re: Want to Buy *7/7*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:11 pm
by MsPhantom (129173078)
Vivica (13404458) wrote::heart:

I thought I had the Pinheaded doll but I don't. Good luck, though!

Those art deco dresses are gorgeous. :love:


Thanks, Vivica! And I totally agree. I love these dresses. I just used my gems and was able to get all the female outfits in one go. :haha: Came here to update my list.

Re: Want to Buy *7/7*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:07 am
by MsPhantom (129173078)
:)

Re: Want to Buy *7/7*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:50 am
by Lena (12243796)
I have the easter megan blush but have no idea how much they go for.

Re: Want to Buy *7/14*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:01 pm
by MsPhantom (129173078)
:)

Re: Want to Buy *7/7*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:02 pm
by MsPhantom (129173078)
Salena (12243796) wrote:I have the easter megan blush but have no idea how much they go for.


I've seen the AH average as 1.5? I don't know how accurate this is though.