Acc Wtb & Sale *ADDED 13/09

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Acc Wtb & Sale *ADDED 13/09

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:23 am

Let me know your prices, tysm :)
Image
Image
200k
Image
300k
Image
100k
Image
100k
Image
Last edited by Amelia (105859454) on Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:24 am, edited 18 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3097
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby elleV (153978634) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:16 pm

Hey Ameila, :hug:

I have Aqua peppermint for 250
Grey peppermint for 200
“What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it." -unknown
Image
Image Thank You List || WTB/ WL || What's Your Fav Song? Image
User avatar
elleV (153978634)
YoWorld Level: 228
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2375
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: ☾ ☆。✧*Space。☆✧ ☽

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:41 pm

Velle (153978634) wrote:Hey Ameila, :hug:

I have Aqua peppermint for 250
Grey peppermint for 200

I'll buy both please
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3097
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:39 am

:balloon:
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3097
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Naz (163089940) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:45 am

hello, I have the fluttering effect for 250k.
User avatar

Naz (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2995
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Danny♥️

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:57 am

MsNaz Esparza (163089940) wrote:hello, I have the fluttering effect for 250k.

Ill buy please :)
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3097
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Naz (163089940) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:05 am

Amelia (105859454) wrote:
MsNaz Esparza (163089940) wrote:hello, I have the fluttering effect for 250k.

Ill buy please :)

sure, set event and I’ll meet u. :)
User avatar

Naz (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2995
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Danny♥️

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:06 am

MsNaz Esparza (163089940) wrote:
Amelia (105859454) wrote:
MsNaz Esparza (163089940) wrote:hello, I have the fluttering effect for 250k.

Ill buy please :)

sure, set event and I’ll meet u. :)

Amelia/theatre :D
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3097
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Naz (163089940) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:09 am

tyvm :hug:
User avatar

Naz (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2995
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Danny♥️

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:27 am

MsNaz Esparza (163089940) wrote:tyvm :hug:

Yw, tysm :hug:
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3097
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:39 pm

gl :hug: :rose:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13140
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:45 pm

i went through your list and have a couple of bits but no spares. just remembered i hadn't looked at the Towel Tie. i knew i had some but wasn't sure if i had any spares. i have 1 Green & 2 Pink so one of the Pinks is now yours! :gift: :D :hug:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13140
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:10 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:i went through your list and have a couple of bits but no spares. just remembered i hadn't looked at the Towel Tie. i knew i had some but wasn't sure if i had any spares. i have 1 Green & 2 Pink so one of the Pinks is now yours! :gift: :D :hug:

Aw thank you so much, Theresa :hug: :)
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3097
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:36 pm

Amelia (105859454) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:i went through your list and have a couple of bits but no spares. just remembered i hadn't looked at the Towel Tie. i knew i had some but wasn't sure if i had any spares. i have 1 Green & 2 Pink so one of the Pinks is now yours! :gift: :D :hug:

Aw thank you so much, Theresa :hug: :)

yw hun... sorry for the delay been really busy lol :D :hug: :rose:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13140
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby blue (186335693) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:16 pm

I have the nude sayuri lips for 80K :bye:
User avatar
blue (186335693)
YoWorld Level: 186
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 29, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 445
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Right behind you...

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:50 pm

Juul Fiend (186335693) wrote:I have the nude sayuri lips for 80K :bye:

I'll buy please :)
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3097
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby blue (186335693) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:07 pm

Amelia (105859454) wrote:
Juul Fiend (186335693) wrote:I have the nude sayuri lips for 80K :bye:

I'll buy please :)


Come to juul under room showcase

EVENT IS DOWN, sorry. I had an errand to run..

i will be back at 5:20 PM EST with the same event :D
User avatar
blue (186335693)
YoWorld Level: 186
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 29, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 445
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Right behind you...

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:32 am

Juul Fiend (186335693) wrote:
Amelia (105859454) wrote:
Juul Fiend (186335693) wrote:I have the nude sayuri lips for 80K :bye:

I'll buy please :)


Come to juul under room showcase

EVENT IS DOWN, sorry. I had an errand to run..

i will be back at 5:20 PM EST with the same event :D

Sorry, let me know when you're next on :)
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3097
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Claudia Elaine (112200811) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:56 am

Aqua peppermint eyes - 225k
Peppermint blush - 200k
Image
User avatar
Claudia Elaine (112200811)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4673
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Small Acc Wtb

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:10 am

Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Aqua peppermint eyes - 225k
Peppermint blush - 200k

I have brought the eyes, but ill buy the blush please :)
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3097
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Next

Return to Trading