WTB 2010 ITEMS

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Octavia Strider (129688896) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:52 pm

kevChexMix InDaMix (156344292) wrote:red/blue/pink kickboard 300k each
black/red skier pants 75k each
skier shirt black/blue/purple/red 100k each

hi! i'd like to buy the red skier shirt, both skier pants, and the red and pink kickboards please! let me know when you're online!
Image
User avatar

Octavia Strider (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 191
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 540
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Brittany (14564222) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:07 pm

thank you for smooth trade ^_^
User avatar

Brittany (14564222)
YoWorld Level: 158
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 220
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Octavia Strider (129688896) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:12 pm

Brittany (14564222) wrote:thank you for smooth trade ^_^

thank you as well! :hug:
Image
User avatar

Octavia Strider (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 191
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 540
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby kevChexMix InDaMix (156344292) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:17 pm

Octavia Strider (129688896) wrote:
kevChexMix InDaMix (156344292) wrote:red/blue/pink kickboard 300k each
black/red skier pants 75k each
skier shirt black/blue/purple/red 100k each

hi! i'd like to buy the red skier shirt, both skier pants, and the red and pink kickboards please! let me know when you're online!



im on now
User avatar
kevChexMix InDaMix (156344292)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 11, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2821
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Octavia Strider (129688896) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:20 pm

kevChexMix InDaMix (156344292) wrote:
Octavia Strider (129688896) wrote:
kevChexMix InDaMix (156344292) wrote:red/blue/pink kickboard 300k each
black/red skier pants 75k each
skier shirt black/blue/purple/red 100k each

hi! i'd like to buy the red skier shirt, both skier pants, and the red and pink kickboards please! let me know when you're online!



im on now


ok! i'm @ STRIDER in "making friends"
Image
User avatar

Octavia Strider (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 191
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 540
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Elora (145421842) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:50 pm

I have the regular blue, 200k is fine, come to Elora in games, logging in now! Btw I'm using phone so my chat and trade is laggy.
User avatar
Elora (145421842)
YoWorld Level: 229
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 14, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 14
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Octavia Strider (129688896) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:54 pm

Elora (145421842) wrote:I have the regular blue, 200k is fine, come to Elora in games, logging in now! Btw I'm using phone so my chat and trade is laggy.

thanks for the smooth trade!
Image
User avatar

Octavia Strider (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 191
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 540
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Elora (145421842) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:55 pm

Thanks for the trade! :bye:
User avatar
Elora (145421842)
YoWorld Level: 229
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 14, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 14
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:36 pm

Octavia Strider (129688896) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:I have aqua, red and pink suglasses 150k each, yellow goggles 250k, green and purple wings 150k each

hi, i'd like to buy all! 1m correct? and are the green wings the "green" wings or "light green" wings?

let me know if you are on :D
ImageImage

Insert cliché phrases here
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12524
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Octavia Strider (129688896) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:56 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Octavia Strider (129688896) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:I have aqua, red and pink suglasses 150k each, yellow goggles 250k, green and purple wings 150k each

hi, i'd like to buy all! 1m correct? and are the green wings the "green" wings or "light green" wings?

let me know if you are on :D

i'm on now! just remembered i already have red sunglasses tho.
Image
User avatar

Octavia Strider (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 191
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 540
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Claudia Elaine (112200811) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:08 pm

Purple braided headband - 200k
I also have the zebra purse but can't find a price .. offer?
Image
User avatar

Claudia Elaine (112200811)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4045
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Octavia Strider (129688896) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:11 pm

Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Purple braided headband - 200k
I also have the zebra purse but can't find a price .. offer?

i'll buy please! and umm, 200k for the purse? i think thats about what i payed for the other purses in that theme
Image
User avatar

Octavia Strider (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 191
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 540
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Claudia Elaine (112200811) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:21 pm

Octavia Strider (129688896) wrote:
Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Purple braided headband - 200k
I also have the zebra purse but can't find a price .. offer?

i'll buy please! and umm, 200k for the purse? i think thats about what i payed for the other purses in that theme

Then sure! Do you have an event up?
Image
User avatar

Claudia Elaine (112200811)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4045
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Octavia Strider (129688896) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:22 pm

Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:
Octavia Strider (129688896) wrote:
Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Purple braided headband - 200k
I also have the zebra purse but can't find a price .. offer?

i'll buy please! and umm, 200k for the purse? i think thats about what i payed for the other purses in that theme

Then sure! Do you have an event up?

yup! @ STRIDER in "making friends"
Image
User avatar

Octavia Strider (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 191
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 540
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:11 pm

I'm on
ImageImage

Insert cliché phrases here
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12524
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Eloryn (161416984) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:12 pm

Octavia Strider (129688896) wrote:
Eloryn (161416984) wrote:light blue sunglasses 200k, blue kite 250k, yellow shovel and pail 300k :balloon:

hi! i'd like to buy the glasses and kite please! let me know when you're online!

i'm around if you're still needing them x
User avatar
Eloryn (161416984)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 3522
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: 现实

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Octavia Strider (129688896) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:25 pm

back online for a while! bump!
Image
User avatar

Octavia Strider (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 191
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 540
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:01 pm

Octavia Strider (129688896) wrote:back online for a while! bump!

i'm on
:D
ImageImage

Insert cliché phrases here
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12524
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Octavia Strider (129688896) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:04 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Octavia Strider (129688896) wrote:back online for a while! bump!

i'm on
:D

ok! i'm @ STRIDER under making friends!
Image
User avatar

Octavia Strider (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 191
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 540
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: WTB 2010 ITEMS

Postby Mint LJ (104408765) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:54 pm

Hello, I have the following items:

Autum Hair Black -- 75k
Autum Hair Blonde -- 75k
Perm Black Fairy Hair -- 75k
Perm Red Fairy Hair -- 75k
Brown Short Cropped Hair -- 200k
Long Club Hair Light Brown -- 60k

Aqua Sunglasses -- 150k
Blue Sunglasses -- 150k
Pink Sunglasses -- 200k
Purple Sunglasses -- 150k
Design Sunglasses -- 150k

Purple Mermaid Suit -- 150k
Green Kite -- 200k
Red Kickboard -- 200k
Teal Kickboard -- 200k

Purple Fairy Costume -- 200k
Black Damsel Dress -- 100k
Red Damsel Dress -- 100k
Black Prince Hat -- 300k
Black and Purple Skates -- 250k
Purple Braided Headband -- 300k

Thank you!
User avatar
Mint LJ (104408765)
YoWorld Level: 223
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7
Forum Title: YoNewbie

PreviousNext

Return to Trading