Page 21 of 27

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:17 am
by Penny Dreadful (139979347)
A Clue (board game) theme. And not for Halloween.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:58 am
by Kio (185180932)
Penny Dreadful (139979347) wrote:A Clue (board game) theme. And not for Halloween.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Yes

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:52 am
by Norman Bates (102225795)
YES! i made a YoW Clue Game in 2015 (IRL) but never quite finished it because 2015 was the most epic Halloween ever and I had too much to do. PLEASE DO A CLUE THEME for Halloween! :thumbsup: The 2015 Asylum will probably always be my favorite Halloween House.


Penny Dreadful (139979347) wrote:A Clue (board game) theme. And not for Halloween.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:57 am
by Norman Bates (102225795)
I'd like to see a Mad Men theme. So much potential there with the craziness of the Advertising World. :drink: Even Funko just teased us with a soon-to-be-available Mad Men FunkoPop set.

I've also asked for a Seattle Space Needle for yearsssssssss. Even if the inside of the needle is too technically difficult to create (round and moves slowly) you can still fit it in a Seattle theme as something you can see.

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:44 am
by Gwendoline (187758412)
Bubble cities underwater - Futuristic underwater cities
ImageImageImageImageImage

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:04 pm
by Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
Gwendoline (187758412) wrote:Bubble cities underwater - Futuristic underwater cities
ImageImageImageImageImage


Excellent idea. :thumbsup:

Great minds think alike.

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Technological Sea Utopia
This theme would take place in an underwater utopian base, inhabited by its own citizens.

Setting/Home
A technologically advanced dwelling deep beneath the ocean.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Clothing/NPCs
Image
Image

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:14 pm
by Kio (185180932)
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:
Gwendoline (187758412) wrote:Bubble cities underwater - Futuristic underwater cities
ImageImageImageImageImage


Excellent idea. :thumbsup:

Great minds think alike.

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Technological Sea Utopia
This theme would take place in an underwater utopian base, inhabited by its own citizens.

Setting/Home
A technologically advanced dwelling deep beneath the ocean.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Clothing/NPCs
Image
Image

I know some people would crucify us out of ignorance for asking for "another underwater theme" But I would LOVE this theme to pieces. Mixing future and Underwater. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drink:

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:39 pm
by DEElisShuss (105418813)
I would love to see some cold as H theme... Antarctica, Tundra, polar bears, Eskimos, Snow, ice

No pictures, as I can not remember how to post pics :sad:

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:52 pm
by kitkat Graham (171039390)
i think a cute hippie theme would be so cute like a music festival

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 am
by Airina (182458512)
Esports Theme

You could have an office building where people could work, or an esports arena as a house design/avenue
Image
Image
Image

Furniture could be like desks, fancy modern chairs, interactive arcade machines ect....
Image
Image
Image

And for clothing ect, you could dress up like your favourite gaming streamers, your favourite esports team (could have a yoworld gaming jersey), or even characters based around characters from other esports games/anime like Fortnite, Overwatch, Kings Avatar/Quan Zhi Gao Shou (Chinese animation)
Image
Image
Image

Just think it would be a really cool theme, and has lots of ways to go :D <3

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:57 am
by Gwendoline (187758412)
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:
Gwendoline (187758412) wrote:Bubble cities underwater - Futuristic underwater cities


Excellent idea. :thumbsup:

Great minds think alike.

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Technological Sea Utopia
This theme would take place in an underwater utopian base, inhabited by its own citizens.

Setting/Home
A technologically advanced dwelling deep beneath the ocean.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Clothing/NPCs
Image
Image


Thank you Anthony SpaceTime, i like your idea's too :thumbsup:
Didnt find any examples yet to show what i have in mind for clothes.
But I love the suit, something like that would do it :D

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:50 pm
by JPO (7674941)
how about another wizard of oz theme? i got the rooms that need finishing

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:19 pm
by THE SCORPIONS (184182673)
Shakespear
House is Avon theater
HAMLET
MID SUMMER NIGHTS DREAM
ROMEO AND JULIET
MACBETH

Imagine the wall panels
hair
clothes


NUFF SAID get to work

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:59 am
by Katherine (121079165)
What about a blasted desert world? Similar to BUT NOT Dark Sun! Here's what I mean, but you could easily make your own desert world that has this feel. Metal is VERY rare in this world because it is so hot there! Since Magic drains away the planet's life, almost everyone/thing has psionic powers.
Look over these links to fully grasp this setting if you have never heard of it! Don't commit if you don't want to research some! Gotta understand the setting to make something similar.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Sun

https://darksun.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Sun_Wiki

https://darksun.fandom.com/wiki/Category:History

http://athas.org//
What is Dark Sun?
Dark Sun is a campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. Set on the desert world of Athas, Dark Sun is about the struggle for survival.

Nine city-states cling to life in the Tablelands. Until recently, they were ruled by powerful Sorcerer-Kings, both tyrants and protectors. Now, only five remain; the other cities are cast into chaos and violent strife. Soon, the desert may swallow them, as it has so many times before. The wastes are riddled with the ruins of cities long dead.

It is a world where magic drains the very essence of life. Ancient wars have left vast swaths of the planet sterile; even now, druids fight a losing battle to preserve the environment. To practice magic is to tempt death at the hands of the mob, yet the cities themselves are ruled by the most powerful of defilers.


Clothing, Setting, NPCs and Etc. (I am betting the shiny bits are glass/obsidian armor.)
Image

Image

Image

Image

Clothing, setting, items/ridable.
Image

NPC, setting!
Image
Image

Landscape (rocks, sand dunes, make sure there's obsidian escarpments)
Image

Image

Image

Dust storm coming!
Image

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:34 am
by Katherine (121079165)
More blasted desert world clothing.

Image

Pretty sure this is a defiler, not a preserver.
Image

Those are bone daggers!
Image

The eyes/makeup for this are a must!
Image

Another defiler.
Image

Image

Image

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 pm
by Kio (185180932)
Katherine (121079165) wrote:What about a blasted desert world? Similar to BUT NOT Dark Sun! Here's what I mean, but you could easily make your own desert world that has this feel. Metal is VERY rare in this world because it is so hot there! Since Magic drains away the planet's life, almost everyone/thing has psionic powers.
Look over these links to fully grasp this setting if you have never heard of it! Don't commit if you don't want to research some! Gotta understand the setting to make something similar.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Sun

https://darksun.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Sun_Wiki

https://darksun.fandom.com/wiki/Category:History

http://athas.org//
What is Dark Sun?
Dark Sun is a campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. Set on the desert world of Athas, Dark Sun is about the struggle for survival.

Nine city-states cling to life in the Tablelands. Until recently, they were ruled by powerful Sorcerer-Kings, both tyrants and protectors. Now, only five remain; the other cities are cast into chaos and violent strife. Soon, the desert may swallow them, as it has so many times before. The wastes are riddled with the ruins of cities long dead.

It is a world where magic drains the very essence of life. Ancient wars have left vast swaths of the planet sterile; even now, druids fight a losing battle to preserve the environment. To practice magic is to tempt death at the hands of the mob, yet the cities themselves are ruled by the most powerful of defilers.


Clothing, Setting, NPCs and Etc. (I am betting the shiny bits are glass/obsidian armor.)
Image

Image

Image

Image

Clothing, setting, items/ridable.
Image

NPC, setting!
Image
Image

Landscape (rocks, sand dunes, make sure there's obsidian escarpments)
Image

Image

Image

Dust storm coming!
Image


:thumbsup:

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:12 pm
by Isla (2518852)
I still want to see a mid century modern home+ a Seattle or Portland theme.

Also- can we get an Art Gallery theme? There is some minor art scattered around the game over the years, but to have a series full of a lot of cool art would be nice. The clothing could be inspired by it as well.

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:02 pm
by Darlin (9787082)
For the current theme, can we maybe get campground grills? They are usually permanent fixtures at any camp ground. they are metal, about 3 foot tall. Looks like a pole sticking up from the ground and the grill takes charcoal.. :)

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:14 pm
by Skylar Paige (119869223)
Today I tried to use the teleport arrows with my grocery store and my Carefree Fifties theme "Family Business" challenge room and realized I couldn't do that with the "challenge contest rooms". What good are these challenged rooms if we cannot transfer them to other themes or rooms that we own?
PLEASE give us teleport arrows that we can connect our challenge contest rooms with other themes which we own.

Also would love to use these Challenge Contest rooms to add as an addition to my homes but would love to be able to get rid of the furniture items which you, YoWorld included with them.

Thanks :)

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:02 pm
by Beetlejuice GWTM (186462872)
How about a area 51 theme ?