[SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby DIVAC Latorio (110739172) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:48 am

Niagra Falls Canada

Niagra Falls
Location The Speedway
A miniature scaled down version, shops, go carts, ferris wheel to include the bridge that would lead to the falls. The setting could be either day or night
Image
Image

Home Niagra Falls Cabin This could be the Theme Released house/room
Image

Interior Shop View & Furniture to include window view
Image
Example of furniture for home
https://dwelly.ca/app/properties/6057-Ernest-Cres-Niagara-Falls-Ontario-L2H-0H8-Canada-for-sale-X4480650

VIP - Release A Helicopter
Image

Clothing
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hair Styles
Waterfall braid - Woman
Image
Image
Quiff fade - Men
Image
Image

Free Gift A Raincoat (not yellow)
Image
Last edited by DIVAC Latorio (110739172) on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

DIVAC Latorio (110739172)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 30
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Lauren YOC (137159394) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:18 am

a stained glass house
Image


house could be a modern stained glass house
rooms in house
front yard
backyard stained glass greenhouse
living room
kitchen
2 bathrooms
master bedroom
guest bedroom


or it could be a futuristic stained glass castle in the sky
rooms in castle:
front yard
backyard stained glass botanical garden
throne room

inside throne room:
two curved stained-glass stair cases leading to a balcony with a door that leads to the master bedroom
inside the master bedroom:
bedroom
bathroom
and balcony

on the first floor of the throne room
2 doors on the right one leads to the kitchen and dining room and the other leads to a chapel with lots of stained glass windows or ceiling
1 door on the left that leads to a library

decorations:
in the yodepot
stained glass windows and doors for coins (multiple different designs and colors)
stained glass wall tiles and wallpaper
stained glass floor tiles and flooring
stained glass roof tiles
stained glass stairs could be two different types of stair cases one for coins and another for yocash
stained glass light beams
stained glass water tiles
stained glass pillars
brick stone or concrete long short and medium paths with stained glass designs on them
stained glass sky tiles

furniture store:
stained glass items like
lamps
rugs (circular and large square rugs)
dressers
desks
tables
chandeliers
fountain for yocash
pilllows
bed that looks like it has a stained glass pattern that would cost yocash
mirror with a stained glass frame
stained glass kitchen appliances
paintings (large and small sqaure paintings)
glass flowers
stained glass panel wall art
stained glass wall panels similar to the glass panel in the furniture store


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

outfits:
a dress similar to this but doesn't have a split in the front
colors of the dress:
red
blue
purple
green
black
and rainbow multicolored
Image
Image


Image
Last edited by Lauren YOC (137159394) on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Lauren YOC (137159394)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 25
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby YoAric (115381899) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:44 pm

Rather than doing the exact same thing over and over and over and over and over again, maybe try something new? There is absolutely zero innovation at bvg. This game is stale and plain old repetitive. Wash, rinse, repeat every month. Nothing to get excited about, open the game, see the same mystery boxes you have used for years now, just with different content. It's sad that bvg is a joke, and can't hire good creative people that want to stay beyond what is required to go somewhere else! I don't think this game "needs" themes, just open a store with everything a decorator or fashionista will want. It may take some time to create the content, but it would work. Or maybe you could stop taking the easy route, and create items we can modify (what it does when clicked, change colors, kinda like players could do on SW). Obviously that would require a lot of coding, but come on show us your capable of something other than gambling. On that note, I tried fishworld the other day, wow, what a joke. Exact same gambling BS on that game. PATHETIC. I honestly don't understand how anyone at bvg can sleep at night knowing they take advantage of their players weaknesses every opportunity they get!
User avatar

YoAric (115381899)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 266
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:23 am

DIVACrys C (110739172) wrote:Niagra Falls Canada



OOOOH YES!! I could really get behind Niagara Falls...the touristy spots. The beautiful falls and botanical gardens. The butterfly conservatory.
The Skylon Tower. The zipline.....LOTS of areas to explore here!!

GREAT suggestion!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
Image
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18584
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Pix Elated (6134566) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:09 pm

DIVACrys C (110739172) wrote:Niagra Falls Canada

A Niagara Falls theme would be great if it includes both sides of the border.

It actually borders both Canada and the United States with beauty on both sides. Canada has the Horseshoe Falls and the US has the Bridal Veil Falls and the American Falls. Niagara Falls has been a popular US honeymoon destination for people in the US for many years.
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates --Mark Twain

A work in progress...
Horrendous House
User avatar

Pix Elated (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2202
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Straight outta cookies

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby BettyBoop (8815275) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:03 pm

How about giving us some....BETTY BOOP TIME....hair outfits etc....
User avatar
BettyBoop (8815275)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Rod DaRipper (126579776) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:18 pm

Urselfish (115381899) wrote:Rather than doing the exact same thing over and over and over and over and over again, maybe try something new? There is absolutely zero innovation at bvg. This game is stale and plain old repetitive. Wash, rinse, repeat every month. Nothing to get excited about, open the game, see the same mystery boxes you have used for years now, just with different content. It's sad that bvg is a joke, and can't hire good creative people that want to stay beyond what is required to go somewhere else! I don't think this game "needs" themes, just open a store with everything a decorator or fashionista will want. It may take some time to create the content, but it would work. Or maybe you could stop taking the easy route, and create items we can modify (what it does when clicked, change colors, kinda like players could do on SW). Obviously that would require a lot of coding, but come on show us your capable of something other than gambling. On that note, I tried fishworld the other day, wow, what a joke. Exact same gambling BS on that game. PATHETIC. I honestly don't understand how anyone at bvg can sleep at night knowing they take advantage of their players weaknesses every opportunity they get!

You spent at least $50 last month. Seems like a lot to be that pissed off with the product? Your words and your purchases are inconsistent. I know which one BVG listens to more.....

:angel: :smug:
Image

So right here, right now
While the sun is shining down
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow
Love like I'm on borrowed time
It's good to be alive
~ Jason Gray
User avatar
Rod DaRipper (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 35739
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:00 pm

sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:I want all of these! :love: :love: :love:
Leeum's Friends theme
Anthony's Solar Punk, Diesel Punk, Magical Apocolpse, Cursed Musuem, Urban Setting themes
Pix Elated's Yoworld Apocalypse theme
Autumn Glory's Swamp Witch Voodoo, Dark Fairytales, All outdoors theme
Tuscany's decorators corner theme
Rod's World of Elves theme

Just going to keep quoting myself here because I would really love any to all of these themes. :love: :D
Image
User avatar

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8966
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Never-never land

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Hadrian (156402794) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:57 pm

ive been asking for these for years now, yo needs a mesoamerican theme, Aztecs, Mayans, or Incas,

as well as a world war theme, this one could be set in a ruined town with trenches just ouside of the perimeter , interactive machine gun nests and artillery. the people will love it.
User avatar
Hadrian (156402794)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 11, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:08 pm

Hadrian (156402794) wrote:ive been asking for these for years now, yo needs a mesoamerican theme, Aztecs, Mayans, or Incas,

as well as a world war theme, this one could be set in a ruined town with trenches just ouside of the perimeter , interactive machine gun nests and artillery. the people will love it.


Isn't a World War theme a little...inappropriate?
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 25783
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby DADDYKINS WINKWINK (184182673) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:15 pm

No the Theme isnt inappropriate Just the War was.

Sandbags Tanks Barbed wire Mortar Shell Holes Each room a different battle. Broken buildings animated sniper windows A soccer ball.
Zeros Zeppelins Mustangs Flying Fortress

I have 3 Anniversary Bi Planes the prices will skyrocket!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

DADDYKINS WINKWINK (184182673)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4795
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Waiting for the Night boat

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Megabeth (120550934) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:27 pm

PLEASE MAKE SHABBY CHIC AN ENTIRE THEME
User avatar
Megabeth (120550934)
YoWorld Level: 212
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 258
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:29 am

I'll quote you too, I want those as well LOL! Only thing I added to mine was the Scotland theme one :)


sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:
sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:I want all of these! :love: :love: :love:
Leeum's Friends theme
Anthony's Solar Punk, Diesel Punk, Magical Apocolpse, Cursed Musuem, Urban Setting themes
Pix Elated's Yoworld Apocalypse theme
Autumn Glory's Swamp Witch Voodoo, Dark Fairytales, All outdoors theme
Tuscany's decorators corner theme
Rod's World of Elves theme

Just going to keep quoting myself here because I would really love any to all of these themes. :love: :D
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3890
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby TUSCANY (184148760) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:14 am

Labyrinth
Bollywood
WW2 The Blitz
Hitchcock
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

TUSCANY (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 3899
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby turta (125258085) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:09 am

:?: I found my own theme
TURTA'S WONDERFUL WORLD :idea:

Image
http://tinypic.com/r/2pyb2qf/9
:heart: :hug: :heart:
Cevahir varken pul neye yarar, aczini bilmeyen kul neye yarar, herkes bir yol tutturmuş gidiyor, Mevla'ya gitmeyen yol neye yarar..
User avatar
turta (125258085)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 44
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:29 pm

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:I'll quote you too, I want those as well LOL! Only thing I added to mine was the Scotland theme one :)


sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:
sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:I want all of these! :love: :love: :love:
Leeum's Friends theme
Anthony's Solar Punk, Diesel Punk, Magical Apocolpse, Cursed Musuem, Urban Setting themes
Pix Elated's Yoworld Apocalypse theme
Autumn Glory's Swamp Witch Voodoo, Dark Fairytales, All outdoors theme
Tuscany's decorators corner theme
Rod's World of Elves theme

Just going to keep quoting myself here because I would really love any to all of these themes. :love: :D

Maybe if we keep quoting it enough it will happen. :D
Image
User avatar

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8966
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Never-never land

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:36 pm

sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:I'll quote you too, I want those as well LOL! Only thing I added to mine was the Scotland theme one :)


sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:
sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:I want all of these! :love: :love: :love:
Leeum's Friends theme
Anthony's Solar Punk, Diesel Punk, Magical Apocolpse, Cursed Musuem, Urban Setting themes
Pix Elated's Yoworld Apocalypse theme
Autumn Glory's Swamp Witch Voodoo, Dark Fairytales, All outdoors theme
Tuscany's decorators corner theme
Rod's World of Elves theme

Just going to keep quoting myself here because I would really love any to all of these themes. :love: :D

Maybe if we keep quoting it enough it will happen. :D


LOL Maybe :)
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3890
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby ItzCutiePie (118461288) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:31 pm

I think it would be cool to have something hotel or resort related. We never really get themes like that. Or maybe something with pets? Idk just some general ideas.
User avatar

ItzCutiePie (118461288)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 30, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Princess Karah (147463970) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:36 pm

I suggest a school house theme with lots of animated children, some playing hopscotch, playing on play ground equipment, playing jump rope and double dutch, playing on the swings, learning in classrooms, timeout, eating in the cafeteria, and more.

Thank you very much,
Princess Karah
User avatar
Princess Karah (147463970)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 28, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby First Angel (11511951) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:21 pm

Back to the basics of nature themes: Earthbag buildings, geometric homes, round homes, etc.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by First Angel (11511951) on Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar

First Angel (11511951)
YoWorld Level: 338
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 43
Forum Title: YoNovice

PreviousNext

Return to Trading