[SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Yoshi City (185180932) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:08 pm

Katherine (121079165) wrote:
Kio (185180932) wrote:A Slasher theme
Something to this effect...

Survivor Outfit Inspiration can include survival horror gear & handhelds.

:thumbsup: But with an exception please? :idea: Blend these four to come up with female outfits! Make it look like an actual female survivor, in more practical clothing, instead of fresh meat? (Or give us scantily clad dude outfits too?)

I love that Scully pic, and yes I like your strong/bad ass female survivor images as well. I think the "Survivor" angle to the theme could be great fun. :drink:
Yoshi City (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 258
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013

Forum Posts: 10281
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby JustDucky (132308143) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:10 pm

JustDucky (132308143)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 3429
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby JustDucky (132308143) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:12 pm

I think a Chinese crested dog named scooby doobies would be great for this theme. Make him groovyish. Lil hippy hat. An ostrich pet .Image Caticorn Image

JustDucky (132308143)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 3429
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:27 pm

In full support of this concept! Thank you for putting it in a set theme instead of suggesting a generic "slasher" theme. This gives the theme a classic concept and premise to work off of rather than an entire, broad and variety-filled concept.
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 7482
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Yoshi City (185180932) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:20 pm

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:

In full support of this concept! Thank you for putting it in a set theme instead of suggesting a generic "slasher" theme. This gives the theme a classic concept and premise to work off of rather than an entire, broad and variety-filled concept.

Thanks! I think it could work, it's got a bit of everything. :haha:
Yoshi City (185180932)

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:39 am

Kio (185180932) wrote:

Thanks! I think it could work, it's got a bit of everything. :haha:

Absolutely, especially if it took place at a camp. There is a lot to work with there already since it's in the wilderness. Maybe a camp located near a bayou, etc. There could be a lake, and there wouldn't be any reason as to why all these antagonists wouldn't appear there.

Postby WallFlower (11313465) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:04 pm

Killers npc item/wearable inspiration
Survivor Outfit Inspiration can include survival horror gear & handhelds.
Interactives - Chase sequences, hide, jump scare, etc.
Location Inspiration -
Suburban House & street at night
Eerie surrounding dusk/sunset woods
Summer Camp Site surrounded by woods
Abandoned Psych ward deep in the woods

I would like this theme a lot! I hope it happens. Thank you for suggesting it. :)

WallFlower (11313465)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 300
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:07 am

And to further expand on this theme idea, the theme would obviously take place at night. I like the idea of it taking place in a summer camp, so going from there, these are some rooms I think would be pretty essential in this theme.

1. Cabin 1
2. Cabin 2
3. Cabin 3 (Called Cabin 13 - kept closed for mysterious events that took place there years before)
4. Community Showers
5. Cafeteria
6. Abandoned Shed
7. Lake/Bayou Clearing
8. Greenhouse

I think it'd be cool for the woods to have this bluish atmosphere to it. Almost a darkly dooming etherealness due to the mist coming from the moonlit late at night.

We would definetely need some night tiles for this theme, consider achieving a theme that comes along these lines;

And as for the general atmosphere of the campground and bayou/lake, here's some inspiration as to the vibe and direction I think that could take.

And as for the appearance to some of the buildings on the campsite... When you really think about it, that rusty corrugated metal roofing in the next image can also be released into the theme as roof tiles. You've done it before, BVG, work your magic again.

And as for the serial killers and other evil inhabitants, I think Kio covered that pretty effectively in his original post. I would also suggest some survivor NPCs as well, like NPCs that look like these serial killers put them through the wringer but they made it out alive. They can be covered in drying blood, perhaps still holding whatever weapon they used to fend off their attackers. Some others, however, weren't so lucky. However BVG wants to convey that is their prerogative.

The abandoned shed can contain a number of bloody tools used by the killers/and or survivors. The community showers can feature a bloody murder scene, with signs of a struggle with red blood smeared across the white tiles.

Postby Yoshi City (185180932) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:27 am

And to further expand on this theme idea, the theme would obviously take place at night. I like the idea of it taking place in a summer camp, so going from there, these are some rooms I think would be pretty essential in this theme.

1. Cabin 1
2. Cabin 2
3. Cabin 3 (Called Cabin 13 - kept closed for mysterious events that took place there years before)
4. Community Showers
5. Cafeteria
6. Abandoned Shed
7. Lake/Bayou Clearing
8. Greenhouse

I think it'd be cool for the woods to have this bluish atmosphere to it. Almost a darkly dooming etherealness due to the mist coming from the moonlit late at night.

We would definetely need some night tiles for this theme, consider achieving a theme that comes along these lines;

And as for the general atmosphere of the campground and bayou/lake, here's some inspiration as to the vibe and direction I think that could take.

And as for the appearance to some of the buildings on the campsite... When you really think about it, that rusty corrugated metal roofing in the next image can also be released into the theme as roof tiles. You've done it before, BVG, work your magic again.

And as for the serial killers and other evil inhabitants, I think Kio covered that pretty effectively in his original post. I would also suggest some survivor NPCs as well, like NPCs that look like these serial killers put them through the wringer but they made it out alive. They can be covered in drying blood, perhaps still holding whatever weapon they used to fend off their attackers. Some others, however, weren't so lucky. However BVG wants to convey that is their prerogative.

The abandoned shed can contain a number of bloody tools used by the killers/and or survivors. The community showers can feature a bloody murder scene, with signs of a struggle with red blood smeared across the white tiles.

Yes i like these ideas. How i envisioned this theme & its items is sort of a "build your own slasher camp". Which is why there would be diversity in a choice of killer npc's who all look like they belong to a different part of the theme, for example a swamp hag killer, a cabin/camp killer, a woods killer, a suburban outskirts killer, and so on. That way everyone gets their "favorite" movie or style out of it. I also envisioned the night sky tiles to be offered in a dark red sky, dark blue sky, or dark green sky. To evoke which ever mood or killer people want. I think if done right people could use color to their unique advantage. And there could be a unique personality killer for every neck of the property/landscape. So there could be variety. A mix of your ideas and mine would work well lol. For some reason i'd love this theme. If they could plan out the location well they could squeeze in a few extra killers so nobody says Hey wheres my Freddy or hey where's my "enter unique killer name here" the home could include little motifs to certain killers. People could just decide how to build their own slasher camp. :D
Yoshi City (185180932)

Postby Rod (126579776) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:03 pm

I have an unusual theme idea. A lot of your players love kitchens and cooking. Since the Modern Farmhouse flopped in the kitchen department, it is time to make it right. You guys should do a cooking contest theme. You should sell us a house that is a "filming location" where we can make a few rooms look like movie sets. One could be a modern kitchen with all stainless items and counters. One could be a country kitchen with all whites and granites. One could be a BBQ backyard for grilling contests. One could be an Asian inspired cooking area. Another could be a massive tent set up for a baking contest/sale. And of course cameras, lights, and all the TV associated stuff to make the rooms look like show sets.

The theme would be different so that would equal fun for some of your players who get tired of the "same thing". But the potential use for the kitchen items in the aftermarkets is off the scales. You guys seriously lack a great kitchen selection in the stores. This theme would allow you to fill in those gaps and have a little fun with a theme as well.

Maybe I'm just too focused on cooking and so my view is slanted? But give it a thought as you discuss ideas. Here's hoping! :thumbsup:

:smug:

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 32842
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas! YOWORLD MALL

Postby DRAKO (163176544) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:47 am

Hi, some yoworld players like to design at game, but to be honest im starting to get bored of always be designing homes, all the times we do homes in diferent states but its always the same, i was thinking we can try other stuff like malls, or bussines or professions like courts of justice, veterinarys or any other stuff instead of regular homes, to be honest i will love a mall theme cause in that we can do lots of things at the same time, like clothes stores, fast food or restaurant areas, bars, hair salon, movie cinemas, islands for shopping, technology, and u can design displays windows, teleport arrows, escalators, etc so we can deco inside that room, there are lots of themes we can do at that concept.

QUESTION: How can I post pictures of this idea I didnt find a way to do it, the IMG botton dosent let me upload any.
Last edited by DRAKO (163176544) on Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sign DRAKO
DRAKO (163176544)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2010

Forum Posts: 8
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Skylar Paige (119869223) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:04 am

Was so sad to see the YoCake Bakery retire and go into the vault!! :sad:
PLEASE keep the Animated Bakery Stove --in all colors esp. the white (which actually looks light silver in color). Love, Love, Love this stove.
Love all of the baking supplies, clickable blenders and mixers too!! ALSO, the cafe tables and chairs!
Maybe even the cash register since it seems like it is the only one you have in the store. Maybe a new design of the cash register that actually opens.

Skylar Paige (119869223)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:35 pm

DRAKO (163176544) wrote:Hi, some yoworld players like to design at game, but to be honest im starting to get bored of always be designing homes, all the times we do homes in diferent states but its always the same, i was thinking we can try other stuff like malls, or bussines or professions like courts of justice, veterinarys or any other stuff instead of regular homes, to be honest i will love a mall theme cause in that we can do lots of things at the same time, like clothes stores, fast food or restaurant areas, bars, hair salon, movie cinemas, islands for shopping, technology, and u can design displays windows, teleport arrows, escalators, etc so we can deco inside that room, there are lots of themes we can do at that concept.

QUESTION: How can I post pictures of this idea I didnt find a way to do it, the IMG botton dosent let me upload any.

I fully support a veterinary theme!
As far as pictures Imgur click the three dots copy BBC code
After one touch, we become obsessed with the rush. Yeah, love is like a rodeo. -Kane
Remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off - Old Farmer's Advice

ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 7839
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Princess Karah (147463970) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:09 pm

I suggest having homes to where you can look into another room from another room. Example: you are in the living room and can look straight into the next room (kitchen or another) without exiting the living room. I suggest a Archangel/Angel theme with a castle to where Archangels and Angels live together in perfect harmony. There will be rooms dedicated to different Archangels and rooms for Angels, luxury kitchen, luxury dining, luxury bathrooms, grand ballroom, grand room, luxury gardens surrounding the castle, and luxury robes for the Archangels/Angels (one for each type of Angel - Archangel/Angel). Archangels should have large majestic wings and the Angels should have smaller majestic wings! The wings should be sold separately along with the majestic robes in the clothing section! The hair styles should be majestic, too! The Archangels each should have keepsake items, example: Archangel Michael a sword and so on. There could be other items that could be added that are known to Archangels and Angels. There should also be dragons in the theme, too!

Thank you,
Princess Karah
Princess Karah (147463970)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 28, 2010

Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Sugar (163067696) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:35 pm

As much as the themes lately have been fun and different, it would be nice to see something NORMAL and realistic. Maybe cute simple summer weddings and a house from the movie Father of the Bride? :) Less is more in my opinion.
Sugar (163067696)
YoWorld Level: 218
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010

Forum Posts: 3

Postby Bonnie (187509615) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:59 pm

Would love to have a Shabby Chic home theme!
Bonnie (187509615)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 15, 2017

Forum Posts: 7

Postby DRAKO (163176544) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:25 am

[quote="DRAKO (163176544)"]Hi, some yoworld players like to design at game, but to be honest im starting to get bored of always be designing homes, all the times we do homes in diferent states but its always the same, i was thinking we can try other stuff like malls, or bussines or professions like courts of justice, veterinarys or any other stuff instead of regular homes, to be honest i will love a mall theme cause in that we can do lots of things at the same time, like clothes stores, fast food or restaurant areas, bars, hair salon, movie cinemas, islands for shopping, technology, and u can design displays windows, teleport arrows, escalators, etc so we can deco inside that room, there are lots of themes we can do at that concept.

QUESTION: How can I post pictures of this idea I didnt find a way to do it, the IMG botton dosent let me upload any

https://images.app.goo.gl/VpCMsHA3Tb5URjFj9
Sign DRAKO
DRAKO (163176544)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2010

Forum Posts: 8

Postby ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:10 pm

County fair theme with a demolition derby, rodeo, music, food, rides, 4-H etc.!
Also with a Highland Cow as a pet and a yober :drool: :love:
After one touch, we become obsessed with the rush. Yeah, love is like a rodeo. -Kane
Remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off - Old Farmer's Advice

ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 7839
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Building Fasardes and Fronts...

Postby dragonfly (2235198) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:11 am

As in Londom , and the old San Francisco and Australia and more Recently the New York theme, i find them really use full when decorating Avenuses.

dragonfly (2235198)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 19, 2008

Forum Posts: 307
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby ARealBestie JFC (149905246) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:45 am

Nevertrump (159512375) wrote:I'd like to see some themes that haven't been done yet, or that haven't been rehashed over and over, or themes that were not fully given. :?:
For example: :party: The Birthday Party theme, to include cakes that say :cake: Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday banners, girls or guys that pop out of cakes (adult birthday party stuffs), party hats that say "It's my Birthday", "Birthday Girl" Birthday Boy". Not items with bubblegum colors. Interlocking banner flags that have a letter (A-z) or number (0-10) on them so we can put together to make our own banners, in every color.

Also would like to see a ManCave/SheShed theme, but I guess we already have enough items that can be used to do this. How about just more guy deco things, like the opposite of the girly Shabby Chic?

So basically, my vote would be for something we don't already have and hasn't been remade over and over with a new name. :idea:

I want a full Birthday Party theme too, and a full Shabby Chic theme AND a full SheShed/ManCave theme. And for BVG to leave them in the stores PERIOD! Also I would like to see more and better made Africa/African American hairs for males and females, and more brown-skinned stand alone NPCs with each theme (not partnered with another NPC), for COINS!

I've noticed a pattern with you BVG. It seems you ask us what we like, then pull the themes we say we like from the store, then rehash the theme and give it back to us for a price that is triple what the original (better made) item cost. And I noticed that the same players always have their theme items done even though it is just the same old thing. My question to you is WHY? If you really want to know what players think, put the question in game and leave enough space for us to answer fully. The majority of players do not come to the forums. :bye:
MY opinion is important too.
Why won't you do this theme BVT? viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62357
ARealBestie JFC (149905246)
YoWorld Level: 229
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 16, 2010

Forum Posts: 190
Forum Title: YoApprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Trading