WTB

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

WTB

Postby Nathaniel (130731485) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:22 pm

Let me know if you have and are selling :angel:
Image
Last edited by Nathaniel (130731485) on Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
User avatar

Nathaniel (130731485)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 117
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: WTB

Postby Brad (102836318) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:35 pm

Hm you paying for iceage lips
User avatar
Brad (102836318)
YoWorld Level: 59
YoWorld Start Date: May 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 67
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: WTB

Postby Nathaniel (130731485) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:41 pm

Brad (102836318) wrote:Hm you paying for iceage lips

950k
User avatar

Nathaniel (130731485)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 117
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: WTB

Postby Brad (102836318) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:50 pm

Nathaniel (130731485) wrote:
Brad (102836318) wrote:Hm you paying for iceage lips

950k

Thanks
User avatar
Brad (102836318)
YoWorld Level: 59
YoWorld Start Date: May 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 67
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: WTB

Postby Nathaniel (130731485) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:57 pm

Brad (102836318) wrote:
Nathaniel (130731485) wrote:
Brad (102836318) wrote:Hm you paying for iceage lips

950k

Thanks

You selling
User avatar

Nathaniel (130731485)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 117
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: WTB

Postby Brad (102836318) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:48 pm

Nathaniel (130731485) wrote:
Brad (102836318) wrote:
Nathaniel (130731485) wrote:
Brad (102836318) wrote:Hm you paying for iceage lips

950k

Thanks

You selling

I have by looking r 1.5m that I paid
User avatar
Brad (102836318)
YoWorld Level: 59
YoWorld Start Date: May 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 67
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: WTB

Postby Nathaniel (130731485) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:52 am

Brad (102836318) wrote:
Nathaniel (130731485) wrote:
Brad (102836318) wrote:
Nathaniel (130731485) wrote:
Brad (102836318) wrote:Hm you paying for iceage lips

950k

Thanks

You selling

I have by looking r 1.5m that I paid

I will buy
User avatar

Nathaniel (130731485)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 117
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: WTB

Postby Brad (102836318) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:55 am

Nathaniel (130731485) wrote:
Brad (102836318) wrote:
Nathaniel (130731485) wrote:
Brad (102836318) wrote:
Nathaniel (130731485) wrote:
Brad (102836318) wrote:Hm you paying for iceage lips

950k

Thanks

You selling

I have by looking r 1.5m that I paid

I will buy


Come to Brad in games
User avatar
Brad (102836318)
YoWorld Level: 59
YoWorld Start Date: May 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 67
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: WTB

Postby Lily (184957566) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:58 am

HM are you offering for Giant Blue Lava?
User avatar
Lily (184957566)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 22, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 1128
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: WTB

Postby Nathaniel (130731485) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Lily (184957566) wrote:HM are you offering for Giant Blue Lava?

400k
User avatar

Nathaniel (130731485)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 117
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: WTB

Postby l iCon l (185344350) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:20 am

wild west skull bandana
animal reserve jumba tiger shoes red
white r&b icon coat

Offer for these?
User avatar

l iCon l (185344350)
YoWorld Level: 46
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: WTB

Postby Poppy (181782594) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:30 am

I sell White Gold Ninja Hair 900k
User avatar
Poppy (181782594)
YoWorld Level: 234
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 19, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 1996
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: WTB

Postby Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:12 am

I have red jumba messy hair 900k
Image
User avatar

Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 8260
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Searching for the rainbow connection

Re: WTB

Postby Nathaniel (130731485) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:41 pm

Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434) wrote:I have red jumba messy hair 900k

I will buy
User avatar

Nathaniel (130731485)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 117
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: WTB

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:42 pm

how much are you paying for grim reaper
ImageImage

Insert cliché phrases here
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12417
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: WTB

Postby Nathaniel (130731485) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:48 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:how much are you paying for grim reaper

600k
User avatar

Nathaniel (130731485)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 117
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: WTB

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:51 pm

Nathaniel (130731485) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:how much are you paying for grim reaper

600k

do you want me to make an event?
ImageImage

Insert cliché phrases here
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12417
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: WTB

Postby Nathaniel (130731485) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:53 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Nathaniel (130731485) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:how much are you paying for grim reaper

600k

do you want me to make an event?

Come to Nathaniel in making friends
User avatar

Nathaniel (130731485)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 117
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: WTB

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:55 pm

Nathaniel (130731485) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Nathaniel (130731485) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:how much are you paying for grim reaper

600k

do you want me to make an event?

Come to Nathaniel in making friends

omw
ImageImage

Insert cliché phrases here
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12417
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: WTB

Postby Nathaniel (130731485) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:01 pm

l iCon l (185344350) wrote:wild west skull bandana
animal reserve jumba tiger shoes red
white r&b icon coat

Offer for these?

550k
40k
250k
User avatar

Nathaniel (130731485)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 117
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Next

Return to Trading