CLOSED

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/10

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:55 am

Kooksfordaysss (177188591) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
Kooksfordaysss (177188591) wrote:
Kooksfordaysss (177188591) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
Kooksfordaysss (177188591) wrote:Hm for new year shirt white and holiday 10 ice tile


100k for the ice tile and haven't found a price on the shirt yet :wailing: out of 3 guides and no price, if you want you can just offer on that, because I have no clue :silly:


Can u do 50k on the ice tile? 100k for the shirt?

And how much for the pet sunglasses, kitchen utensils, and message in a bottle?


Yes, I can do that for both of those and the kitchen utensils were taken already and pet sunglasses are 10k, message in a bottle 5k


I'll take them too pls


Ok, I'll get on and make event called Willow under making friends.
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!
Ouch that hurt!
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15615
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Spank my butt, no way

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:15 pm

Boop.
♪ If nobody’s mentioned how this will end ♪
♪ Then I’ll be the first ♪
♪ There are more of us than there are of you ♪
♪ So show me your worst ♪
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 231
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6386
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Refreshing

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:18 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote:Boop.


Ty Vivi :hug: :heart: :hug:
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!
Ouch that hurt!
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15615
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Spank my butt, no way

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/10

Postby Kooksfordaysss (177188591) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:21 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Kooksfordaysss (177188591) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
Kooksfordaysss (177188591) wrote:
Kooksfordaysss (177188591) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
Kooksfordaysss (177188591) wrote:Hm for new year shirt white and holiday 10 ice tile


100k for the ice tile and haven't found a price on the shirt yet :wailing: out of 3 guides and no price, if you want you can just offer on that, because I have no clue :silly:


Can u do 50k on the ice tile? 100k for the shirt?

And how much for the pet sunglasses, kitchen utensils, and message in a bottle?


Yes, I can do that for both of those and the kitchen utensils were taken already and pet sunglasses are 10k, message in a bottle 5k


I'll take them too pls


Ok, I'll get on and make event called Willow under making friends.

Did not see this :wailing: I'll be in game in like 15 minutes
User avatar
Kooksfordaysss (177188591)
YoWorld Level: 223
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 26, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 532
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:44 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Amelia (105859454) wrote:Are you firm on the celtic tree clock (cf2016)? :)


I can do 500k on that :hug:

I'll take please :)
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3312
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby taffywrap (187749182) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:37 pm

:balloon: :cat:
User avatar
taffywrap (187749182)
YoWorld Level: 64
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 620
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: #savetheturtles

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:18 pm

Hi Kooks and Amelia, I'll be around this evening, so just let me know if you are :hug:
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!
Ouch that hurt!
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15615
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Spank my butt, no way

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:19 pm

taffywrap (187749182) wrote::balloon: :cat:


Thank you Taffy :silly:
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!
Ouch that hurt!
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15615
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Spank my butt, no way

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby T Louie (111654346) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:24 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:Hi! :)
Can I get a price on the Cocoaville shoes, and I'd like the skull end table & the rug/carpet that has a skull on it?
I will get exact names when I can see them...
Thank you! Nice looking sale!! :thumbsup:


Hi and ty :hug:

The Cocoaville shoes are 150k each
Skull end table 60k and I think I might have two of those
I have 2 skull rugs both are 50k each :heart:

I'll take all please and will look for you tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Also wondering about the white house red necklace and ....ugh...I forgot! :silly:


There's only one price I can find for that necklace, which is 200k and that's if it's the necklace you're talking about, it's white house heart locket red? they keep throwing me off with naming things a certain color, I was looking for a red necklace :haha: :hug:
Anyways, I'm around and will be for awhile but if I don't catch you today, I'll be on later this evening

Sounds good to me!!(??)
Did a lil more shopping~Can I also please get:
Black hockey stick
Thanksgiving Teepee
Spellbound skeleton on chair
Xmas snowking cape white

:bye: Hi Willow!
Sorry I didnt catch you today... I will be on maybe later or tomorrow, is there a range that you are always on? I could make it a point to be on for you :)
ImageImage
User avatar

T Louie (111654346)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2816
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby Willow (13350872) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:14 pm

T Louie (111654346) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:Hi! :)
Can I get a price on the Cocoaville shoes, and I'd like the skull end table & the rug/carpet that has a skull on it?
I will get exact names when I can see them...
Thank you! Nice looking sale!! :thumbsup:


Hi and ty :hug:

The Cocoaville shoes are 150k each
Skull end table 60k and I think I might have two of those
I have 2 skull rugs both are 50k each :heart:

I'll take all please and will look for you tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Also wondering about the white house red necklace and ....ugh...I forgot! :silly:


There's only one price I can find for that necklace, which is 200k and that's if it's the necklace you're talking about, it's white house heart locket red? they keep throwing me off with naming things a certain color, I was looking for a red necklace :haha: :hug:
Anyways, I'm around and will be for awhile but if I don't catch you today, I'll be on later this evening

Sounds good to me!!(??)
Did a lil more shopping~Can I also please get:
Black hockey stick
Thanksgiving Teepee
Spellbound skeleton on chair
Xmas snowking cape white

:bye: Hi Willow!
Sorry I didnt catch you today... I will be on maybe later or tomorrow, is there a range that you are always on? I could make it a point to be on for you :)


No worries T, I have had a hard time catching a few people, which I just save their items until we finally catch up, I'm normally on around 5 pm eastern time or maybe a little after that but I don't stay on real long, due to having to feed my family :haha: :haha: now the weekends, I do have more time but it's hard to say what time's i'll be on :heart:
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!
Ouch that hurt!
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15615
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Spank my butt, no way

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby Kooksfordaysss (177188591) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:33 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:Hi! :)
Can I get a price on the Cocoaville shoes, and I'd like the skull end table & the rug/carpet that has a skull on it?
I will get exact names when I can see them...
Thank you! Nice looking sale!! :thumbsup:


Hi and ty :hug:

The Cocoaville shoes are 150k each
Skull end table 60k and I think I might have two of those
I have 2 skull rugs both are 50k each :heart:

I'll take all please and will look for you tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Also wondering about the white house red necklace and ....ugh...I forgot! :silly:


There's only one price I can find for that necklace, which is 200k and that's if it's the necklace you're talking about, it's white house heart locket red? they keep throwing me off with naming things a certain color, I was looking for a red necklace :haha: :hug:
Anyways, I'm around and will be for awhile but if I don't catch you today, I'll be on later this evening

Sounds good to me!!(??)
Did a lil more shopping~Can I also please get:
Black hockey stick
Thanksgiving Teepee
Spellbound skeleton on chair
Xmas snowking cape white

:bye: Hi Willow!
Sorry I didnt catch you today... I will be on maybe later or tomorrow, is there a range that you are always on? I could make it a point to be on for you :)


No worries T, I have had a hard time catching a few people, which I just save their items until we finally catch up, I'm normally on around 5 pm eastern time or maybe a little after that but I don't stay on real long, due to having to feed my family :haha: :haha: now the weekends, I do have more time but it's hard to say what time's i'll be on :heart:


Are u on
User avatar
Kooksfordaysss (177188591)
YoWorld Level: 223
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 26, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 532
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:39 pm

How much are the items listed bellow, please?

Blue Coral Dining Chair
Captains wheel
Green Coral Dining Table
White Coral Dining Table
Kitchen Utensil Rack
White Clam Shell Sink
Orange Seashell Mat
Message in a Bottle
Blue Seashel Mirror
Fishing Gear
Beach Sea Horse Sculpture
Snow Games Curling Set
Snow Games Skeleton Sled
Snow Games Brownie Snowboard
Snow Games Pinky Snowboard
Snow Games Black Snowboard
Snow Games Redwave Snowboard
Frosty Tree
Icy Tree Fat Trunk
NYC Entertainment Centre Brown
Popcorn Machine
Whimsical Bathroom Sink
Nautical Loafers
Nautical Trunks
Snake Lady Cane
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3808
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby Willow (13350872) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:55 am

Kooksfordaysss (177188591) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:Hi! :)
Can I get a price on the Cocoaville shoes, and I'd like the skull end table & the rug/carpet that has a skull on it?
I will get exact names when I can see them...
Thank you! Nice looking sale!! :thumbsup:


Hi and ty :hug:

The Cocoaville shoes are 150k each
Skull end table 60k and I think I might have two of those
I have 2 skull rugs both are 50k each :heart:

I'll take all please and will look for you tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Also wondering about the white house red necklace and ....ugh...I forgot! :silly:


There's only one price I can find for that necklace, which is 200k and that's if it's the necklace you're talking about, it's white house heart locket red? they keep throwing me off with naming things a certain color, I was looking for a red necklace :haha: :hug:
Anyways, I'm around and will be for awhile but if I don't catch you today, I'll be on later this evening

Sounds good to me!!(??)
Did a lil more shopping~Can I also please get:
Black hockey stick
Thanksgiving Teepee
Spellbound skeleton on chair
Xmas snowking cape white

:bye: Hi Willow!
Sorry I didnt catch you today... I will be on maybe later or tomorrow, is there a range that you are always on? I could make it a point to be on for you :)


No worries T, I have had a hard time catching a few people, which I just save their items until we finally catch up, I'm normally on around 5 pm eastern time or maybe a little after that but I don't stay on real long, due to having to feed my family :haha: :haha: now the weekends, I do have more time but it's hard to say what time's i'll be on :heart:


Are u on


I am around now but you probably aren't :haha: :silly:

And John, I'll round up your prices right now :rose:
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!
Ouch that hurt!
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15615
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Spank my butt, no way

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby Kooksfordaysss (177188591) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:11 am

Now?
User avatar
Kooksfordaysss (177188591)
YoWorld Level: 223
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 26, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 532
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby Willow (13350872) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:30 am

Kooksfordaysss (177188591) wrote:Now?


Yes, was finishing up on getting John prices but I'll make event called Willow under making friends :heart:
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!
Ouch that hurt!
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15615
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Spank my butt, no way

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby Willow (13350872) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:42 am

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Kooksfordaysss (177188591) wrote:Now?


Yes, was finishing up on getting John prices but I'll make event called Willow under making friends :heart:


Ty Kooks for the smooth trade :hug:
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!
Ouch that hurt!
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15615
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Spank my butt, no way

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby Willow (13350872) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:47 am

YoJohn (135968828) wrote:How much are the items listed bellow, please?

Blue Coral Dining Chair
Captains wheel
Green Coral Dining Table
White Coral Dining Table
Kitchen Utensil Rack
White Clam Shell Sink
Orange Seashell Mat
Message in a Bottle
Blue Seashel Mirror
Fishing Gear
Beach Sea Horse Sculpture
Snow Games Curling Set
Snow Games Skeleton Sled
Snow Games Brownie Snowboard
Snow Games Pinky Snowboard
Snow Games Black Snowboard
Snow Games Redwave Snowboard
Frosty Tree
Icy Tree Fat Trunk
NYC Entertainment Centre Brown
Popcorn Machine
Whimsical Bathroom Sink
Nautical Loafers
Nautical Trunks
Snake Lady Cane


John, john, john :haha: :haha: I can't find prices for half the stuff :haha: :haha:

These are the prices I have found for the few things that I found prices for :smug: and I looked at all 3 guides mind you and still no prices for a lot of it but anyways, here's what I came up with and maybe you know some prices on the other stuff :silly:

NYC Entertainment Center 200k
Popcorn machine 10k
Whims sink 150k
Loafers 100k
Trunks 150k
Snake Lady cane 800k
Message in a bottle already sold
And the snow game boards seem to go for around 70k each
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!
Ouch that hurt!
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15615
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Spank my butt, no way

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:50 am

Okay, how about an offer for the whole lot (all items I asked about) – how does 2.5M sound?

I am also interested in buying the items listed bellow:
Broken Heart Tier Shelf – 30K
Broken Heart Flat Shelf – 30K
Haystack – 25K
Cookies and Milk – free
Round Fuitcake – free
Cornucopia 09 – 20K
Holiday 2009 Jingle Bells – 20K
Holiday 2009 Hand Bells – 10K
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3808
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby Kooksfordaysss (177188591) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:57 am

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
Kooksfordaysss (177188591) wrote:Now?


Yes, was finishing up on getting John prices but I'll make event called Willow under making friends :heart:


Ty Kooks for the smooth trade :hug:


Ty too :heart: gl
User avatar
Kooksfordaysss (177188591)
YoWorld Level: 223
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 26, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 532
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: MORE ITEMS ADDED 6/11

Postby Willow (13350872) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:40 pm

YoJohn (135968828) wrote:Okay, how about an offer for the whole lot (all items I asked about) – how does 2.5M sound?

I am also interested in buying the items listed bellow:
Broken Heart Tier Shelf – 30K
Broken Heart Flat Shelf – 30K
Haystack – 25K
Cookies and Milk – free
Round Fuitcake – free
Cornucopia 09 – 20K
Holiday 2009 Jingle Bells – 20K
Holiday 2009 Hand Bells – 10K


Sounds good to me but the cookies and milk have been taken and the holiday hand bells can't be traded :wailing: someone else wanted those at one time and they say free gift under them
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!
Ouch that hurt!
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15615
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Spank my butt, no way

PreviousNext

Return to Trading