SWAP PARASOL?

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

SWAP PARASOL?

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:40 pm

I have 2 red mushroom parasol if somebody wants to swap with me any color but purple I appreciate. :D
ImageImage
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12116
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: SWAP PARASOL?

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:02 pm

:angel:
ImageImage
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12116
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: SWAP PARASOL?

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:46 am

:idea: would you sell one?
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2716
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: UK

Re: SWAP PARASOL?

Postby KimmieStarDreams (14315228) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:29 am

gl
Image
User avatar
KimmieStarDreams (14315228)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 89601
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: *Somewhere Online *

Re: SWAP PARASOL?

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:49 am

Amelia (105859454) wrote::idea: would you sell one?

Sure 375k

Btw I though you were going to buy the animated fountain you were looking for?
ImageImage
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12116
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: SWAP PARASOL?

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:59 am

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Amelia (105859454) wrote::idea: would you sell one?

Sure 375k

Btw I though you were going to buy the animated fountain you were looking for?


You didn't get back to me
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2716
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: UK

Re: SWAP PARASOL?

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:09 pm

Amelia (105859454) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Amelia (105859454) wrote::idea: would you sell one?

Sure 375k

Btw I though you were going to buy the animated fountain you were looking for?


You didn't get back to me

I did but you are on do you want to make trade?
ImageImage
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12116
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: SWAP PARASOL?

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:26 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Amelia (105859454) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Amelia (105859454) wrote::idea: would you sell one?

Sure 375k

Btw I though you were going to buy the animated fountain you were looking for?


You didn't get back to me

I did but you are on do you want to make trade?


You still around now?
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2716
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: UK

Re: SWAP PARASOL?

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:35 pm

i've got a white one to swap but not sure if they've fixed the glitch yet. Sarah saw my thread and said its been noted to the team
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9771
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: SWAP PARASOL?

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:51 pm

Amelia (105859454) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Amelia (105859454) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Amelia (105859454) wrote::idea: would you sell one?

Sure 375k

Btw I though you were going to buy the animated fountain you were looking for?


You didn't get back to me

I did but you are on do you want to make trade?


You still around now?

You want to make an event?
ImageImage
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12116
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: SWAP PARASOL?

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:31 pm

:drink:
ImageImage
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12116
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle


Return to Trading