♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥ UPDATED 7/01/19

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥ UPDATED 7/01/19

Postby QTxMia TWP (181801405) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:19 pm

♥ Haii! Tysm for taking the time to look- I’m not in a big rush and I won’t be buying all at once so please be fair with prices ♥

♥ I have some offers in mind but would prefer if you could state your prices, bumps are appreciated ♥

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by QTxMia TWP (181801405) on Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Image
User avatar

QTxMia TWP (181801405)
YoWorld Level: 232
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 21, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 103
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby QTxBlue TWP (186201538) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:20 pm

IM SO PROUD ILYSMM :love: :heart: :balloon:
Image
❤NunPuddle❤Joshy❤Alex❤Miahhh❤V❤
User avatar

QTxBlue TWP (186201538)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 18, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 2862
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby QTxMia TWP (181801405) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:23 pm

QTxBlue (186201538) wrote:IM SO PROUD ILYSMM :love: :heart: :balloon:


PLS I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT U :heart: :heart:
Image
Image
User avatar

QTxMia TWP (181801405)
YoWorld Level: 232
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 21, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 103
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby QTxBlue TWP (186201538) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:25 pm

QTxMia TWP (181801405) wrote:
QTxBlue (186201538) wrote:IM SO PROUD ILYSMM :love: :heart: :balloon:


PLS I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT U :heart: :heart:

The dedication you put ''wtb'' under every item pls.... sell to my bby bc she put in so much time and effort :heart:
Image
❤NunPuddle❤Joshy❤Alex❤Miahhh❤V❤
User avatar

QTxBlue TWP (186201538)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 18, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 2862
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby QTxMia TWP (181801405) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:28 pm

QTxBlue (186201538) wrote:
QTxMia TWP (181801405) wrote:
QTxBlue (186201538) wrote:IM SO PROUD ILYSMM :love: :heart: :balloon:


PLS I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT U :heart: :heart:

The dedication you put ''wtb'' under every item pls.... sell to my bby bc she put in so much time and effort :heart:


PLS IT TOOK ME AGEEEES, also qt look how satisfying it is on the Accessory WTB- its mostly colour column organised :D :D
Image
Image
User avatar

QTxMia TWP (181801405)
YoWorld Level: 232
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 21, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 103
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby Pigeonlips (139291280) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:30 pm

I have the green easter headband but I dont know about price
User avatar
Pigeonlips (139291280)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5100
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Out of this world

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby QTxBlue TWP (186201538) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:31 pm

QTxMia TWP (181801405) wrote:
QTxBlue (186201538) wrote:
QTxMia TWP (181801405) wrote:
QTxBlue (186201538) wrote:IM SO PROUD ILYSMM :love: :heart: :balloon:


PLS I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT U :heart: :heart:

The dedication you put ''wtb'' under every item pls.... sell to my bby bc she put in so much time and effort :heart:


PLS IT TOOK ME AGEEEES, also qt look how satisfying it is on the Accessory WTB- its mostly colour column organised :D :D

pls the blue, green and silver stuff on that pic are lined up, thats so aesthetic also who are all them cute guys on your siggy~can they date me pls
Image
❤NunPuddle❤Joshy❤Alex❤Miahhh❤V❤
User avatar

QTxBlue TWP (186201538)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 18, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 2862
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby QTxMia TWP (181801405) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:38 pm

Pigeonlips (139291280) wrote:I have the green easter headband but I dont know about price


Tysmm for giving me an offer and for a smooth trade :heart: :heart:
Image
Image
User avatar

QTxMia TWP (181801405)
YoWorld Level: 232
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 21, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 103
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby Claudia Elaine (112200811) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:10 pm

Rome white hairlip 1.5m
YMA black rocker bow 500k
Toothfairy Dress white 100k
Japanese Top (red purple orange) 200k each
FF Corset white 150k
Spellbound witch dress black 200k
Rage against the dying of the light
Image
User avatar
Claudia Elaine (112200811)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3607
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby QTxMia TWP (181801405) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:15 pm

Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Rome white hairlip 1.5m
YMA black rocker bow 500k
Toothfairy Dress white 100k


Tysm for looking, would you do 2m for the hairclip, rocker bow and tooth fairy dress? looking for lower on everything else :heart: x
Image
Image
User avatar

QTxMia TWP (181801405)
YoWorld Level: 232
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 21, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 103
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby Claudia Elaine (112200811) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:20 pm

QTxMia TWP (181801405) wrote:
Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Rome white hairlip 1.5m
YMA black rocker bow 500k
Toothfairy Dress white 100k


Tysm for looking, would you do 2m for the hairclip, rocker bow and tooth fairy dress? looking for lower on everything else :heart: x


Sure thing, claudia/friends :)
Rage against the dying of the light
Image
User avatar
Claudia Elaine (112200811)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3607
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby QTxMia TWP (181801405) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:25 pm

Bumpp :balloon:
Image
Image
User avatar

QTxMia TWP (181801405)
YoWorld Level: 232
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 21, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 103
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby QTxMia TWP (181801405) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:07 pm

bump bump :balloon:
Image
Image
User avatar

QTxMia TWP (181801405)
YoWorld Level: 232
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 21, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 103
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby KimmieStarDreams (14315228) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:17 pm

i have nude korab lips in ah for 1 mill not sure of that going price , but i used ah to price it :D think it same ones u looking 4 :D
Image
User avatar
KimmieStarDreams (14315228)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 88295
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: *Somewhere Online *

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby QTxMia TWP (181801405) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:46 am

KimmieStarDreams (14315228) wrote:i have nude korab lips in ah for 1 mill not sure of that going price


Haii! did they sell? im pretty sure its lower than that like 500-600 but i'm not 100% sure :eh: I will try and find a price and once I do u can lmk if ur okie with that price?? :D :heart:
Image
Image
User avatar

QTxMia TWP (181801405)
YoWorld Level: 232
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 21, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 103
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby GANGSTA (172261836) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:18 am

I have
Australia tribal printed skirt
pixie borough skirt

I have no idea the price but I'll sell you em
User avatar

GANGSTA (172261836)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 297
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby MissLayla (104074930) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:32 pm

Hii, I have theWhite Korab dress

I dont have any of the summer shorts in the colour you asked but I do have them in yellow?
User avatar
MissLayla (104074930)
YoWorld Level: 246
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 708
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby QTxMia TWP (181801405) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:48 pm

GANGSTA (172261836) wrote:Australia tribal printed skirt - 75k
pixie borough skirt - 75k



Haii! these r my offers for those items- im basing them off what I paid for other colours but lmk if u have a diff price in mind :heart: :heart:
Image
Image
User avatar

QTxMia TWP (181801405)
YoWorld Level: 232
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 21, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 103
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby QTxMia TWP (181801405) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:51 pm

MissLayla (104074930) wrote:Hii, I have theWhite Korab dress

I dont have any of the summer shorts in the colour you asked but I do have them in yellow?


Haii! I already have the yellow ss :'( I also brought the Korab dress but idkk how to update them on here- im new to the forums :sad: :D :angel:
Image
Image
User avatar

QTxMia TWP (181801405)
YoWorld Level: 232
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 21, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 103
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ♥♥ HUGE 2019 WTB ♥♥

Postby QTxBlue TWP (186201538) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:26 pm

Bumpp :heart: :heart:
Image
❤NunPuddle❤Joshy❤Alex❤Miahhh❤V❤
User avatar

QTxBlue TWP (186201538)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 18, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 2862
Forum Title: YoLover

Next

Return to Trading