Page 1 of 8

CLOSED

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:35 pm
by ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
CLOSED

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:36 pm
by SL TORIxxxMOE (142797786)
ok i do have some of the furn items and maybe a few clothes.. so lets get together sometime.. to see if u want to buy

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:38 pm
by ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
SL TORIxxxMOE (142797786) wrote:ok i do have some of the furn items and maybe a few clothes.. so lets get together sometime.. to see if u want to buy

sweeet! thank you so much! come see me, when you can <3

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:45 pm
by KimmieStarDreams (14315228)
gl

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:36 pm
by ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
KimmieStarDreams (14315228) wrote:gl

:hug: ty

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:55 pm
by Dia (182313813)
hey
its not much but i have a spare pair of Sasquatch slippers.
let me know if ya still need :) i will send over.

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:16 pm
by Pinkylola (235554)
My friend is selling hawaiian trunks and nautical for 125k each.
Let me know if you are interested :thumbsup:

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:18 pm
by ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:hey
its not much but i have a spare pair of Sasquatch slippers.
let me know if ya still need :) i will send over.

I do need them! Please, I am willing to pay <3

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:20 pm
by ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:My friend is selling hawaiian trunks and nautical for 125k each.
Let me know if you are interested :thumbsup:

I will buy both Hawaiian, please :D

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:30 pm
by Pinkylola (235554)
ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:My friend is selling hawaiian trunks and nautical for 125k each.
Let me know if you are interested :thumbsup:

I will buy both Hawaiian, please :D


Ok I got the items from here, do you want me to make an event?

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:32 pm
by ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:My friend is selling hawaiian trunks and nautical for 125k each.
Let me know if you are interested :thumbsup:

I will buy both Hawaiian, please :D


Ok I got the items from here, do you want me to make an event?

yes please, or I can. I am here

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:37 pm
by Pinkylola (235554)
ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:My friend is selling hawaiian trunks and nautical for 125k each.
Let me know if you are interested :thumbsup:

I will buy both Hawaiian, please :D


Ok I got the items from here, do you want me to make an event?

yes please, or I can. I am here


you have no disturb

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:38 pm
by ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:My friend is selling hawaiian trunks and nautical for 125k each.
Let me know if you are interested :thumbsup:

I will buy both Hawaiian, please :D


Ok I got the items from here, do you want me to make an event?

yes please, or I can. I am here


you have no disturb

oops!

thank you!

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:44 pm
by Dia (182313813)
ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:hey
its not much but i have a spare pair of Sasquatch slippers.
let me know if ya still need :) i will send over.

I do need them! Please, I am willing to pay <3

sent and nty :heart: gl with the rest

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:45 pm
by ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:
ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:hey
its not much but i have a spare pair of Sasquatch slippers.
let me know if ya still need :) i will send over.

I do need them! Please, I am willing to pay <3

sent and nty :heart: gl with the rest

oh wow, thank you so much!!! <3 bless you.

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. OFFLINE <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:55 am
by Undecided (185859185)
I have 3 of the die chairs (BC2018)
No idea on prices so throw me an offer if you're still needing them

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. OFFLINE <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:16 am
by Ash (142515693)
:hug: :heart:

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. OFFLINE <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:51 am
by ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
Undecided (185859185) wrote:I have 3 of the die chairs (BC2018)
No idea on prices so throw me an offer if you're still needing them

I really don't like to offer.


I would take them at 200k ea. If not, its ok. =]]

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. OFFLINE <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:52 am
by ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
1AO Ash (142515693) wrote::hug: :heart:

you look awesome today! Love that outfit!

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:45 am
by ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
Image