CLOSED

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby Ash (142515693) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am

ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
1AO Ash (142515693) wrote::hug: :heart:

you look awesome today! Love that outfit!

thank you so much! :hug: you look so pretty :heart:
Emma Kris Sparrow Sav Sam Brad Dolly Slum Lallie Maui Cartier

✨❤️ Buying❤️✨
User avatar
Ash (142515693)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 71263
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:59 am

1AO Ash (142515693) wrote:
ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
1AO Ash (142515693) wrote::hug: :heart:

you look awesome today! Love that outfit!

thank you so much! :hug: you look so pretty :heart:

thank you <3 and you're welcome =]]
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10061
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. OFFLINE <3

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:32 pm

ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:I have 3 of the die chairs (BC2018)
No idea on prices so throw me an offer if you're still needing them

I really don't like to offer.


I would take them at 200k ea. If not, its ok. =]]


That's fine with me :thumbsup:
This is Manchester: We do things differently here
ImageImage
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you, you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine
User avatar

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4969
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. OFFLINE <3

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:42 pm

Undecided (185859185) wrote:
ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:I have 3 of the die chairs (BC2018)
No idea on prices so throw me an offer if you're still needing them

I really don't like to offer.


I would take them at 200k ea. If not, its ok. =]]


That's fine with me :thumbsup:

sweet, I am in a pageant right now. I can set an event up later, if you're on?
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10061
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. OFFLINE <3

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:54 pm

ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:
ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:I have 3 of the die chairs (BC2018)
No idea on prices so throw me an offer if you're still needing them

I really don't like to offer.


I would take them at 200k ea. If not, its ok. =]]


That's fine with me :thumbsup:

sweet, I am in a pageant right now. I can set an event up later, if you're on?


I'll be on and off this evening but hopefully catch you
This is Manchester: We do things differently here
ImageImage
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you, you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine
User avatar

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4969
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. OFFLINE <3

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Undecided (185859185) wrote:
ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:
ZFGxSilver Foxy (10296439) wrote:
Undecided (185859185) wrote:I have 3 of the die chairs (BC2018)
No idea on prices so throw me an offer if you're still needing them

I really don't like to offer.


I would take them at 200k ea. If not, its ok. =]]


That's fine with me :thumbsup:

sweet, I am in a pageant right now. I can set an event up later, if you're on?


I'll be on and off this evening but hopefully catch you

ok, sounds good. thank you!
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10061
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:05 pm

Image
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10061
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby L0NL3Y ST0N3R (180230984) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:27 pm

bumps
User avatar
L0NL3Y ST0N3R (180230984)
YoWorld Level: 150
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 10, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 699
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:34 pm

L0NL3Y ST0N3R (180230984) wrote:bumps

ty :hug:
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10061
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby PinkSnowDrop (115645703) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:20 pm

2009 player and have none of your items i'm sorry :( :haha:
Image Image
"Have courage and be kind." ♛
User avatar

PinkSnowDrop (115645703)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16746
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Writing essays, eating pringles and running after my puppy

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby Lallieray (106252724) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:04 pm

:balloon:
Image
click sheep to visit♡

psssst... BVG..... Bring back Yoworld.com, and please make a repost event button <3
User avatar
Lallieray (106252724)
YoWorld Level: 246
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15266
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Canada :)

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby vee (3630440) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:13 pm

Small Knock knock on the Canadian Shorts. :heart:
User avatar

vee (3630440)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 6842
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: █ ❤ █

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:19 pm

PinkSnowDrop (115645703) wrote:2009 player and have none of your items i'm sorry :( :haha:

:shocked: I am too, and I don't have them.... soooo. LOL
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10061
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:20 pm

vee (3630440) wrote:Small Knock knock on the Canadian Shorts. :heart:

awww thank you so much!
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10061
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:20 pm

Lallieray (106252724) wrote::balloon:

:hug: ty!
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10061
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby KimmieStarDreams (14315228) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:53 pm

:D
Image
User avatar
KimmieStarDreams (14315228)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 87137
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: *Somewhere Online *

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:56 pm

KimmieStarDreams (14315228) wrote::D

:D
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10061
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:43 am

Image
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10061
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:00 pm

Image
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10061
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: WTB List with Pics. Thank you. ONLINE

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Image
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10061
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

PreviousNext

Return to Trading