~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~(Updated Aug 3)

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~(Updated Aug 3)

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:31 pm

HAIRS

- kawaii pigtails blonde (preferably with bows)
- Red riding blonde hair

CLOTHES, ACCS, etc

- schoolgirl shirts (white and red)
- schoolgirl meter stick
- kawaii ribbon shirts (blue and pink)
- chic dress (both colors)
- red riding hood shoes (brown, red)
- skeleton costume bone rattle
- pink jester cork gun (any or all colors)
- punk jester striped bat (any or all colors)
- punk jest female corset (all colors)
- beauty perfume bottle pink
- pink roller skates
- pink waitress dress
- damsel hat purple

YOBERS

- meos yober
- cute ghost yober ( could you show me what it looks like on too pls :) .)

FURNITURE

- beauty dining chair (x6)
- beauty dining table
- beauty shoe rack
- beauty toilet
- decorative pink bike
- southern romance grand door pink (x2)
- Southern romance kitchen island pink
- Southern kitchen crockery pink
- Southern romance kitchen cabinet pink
- city of love pink lamp (x4)
- City of love kiss statue
- Southern romance counter pink
- city of love pet bowl pink
- yoair pink sleek Ride
- any 50's pink diner furniture!!
Last edited by Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:30 am, edited 20 times in total.
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:52 am

B
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby KimmieStarDreams (14315228) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:28 am

gl
Image
User avatar
KimmieStarDreams (14315228)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 78319
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: *Somewhere Online *

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:33 pm

B
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:54 pm

B
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:43 pm

B
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:27 am

B
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:10 am

It's to early for me to think :haha: :haha: I opened up your other thread and posted this lol but I deleted and came to the right thread :heart:

Hi Caspy :D I have some of those items but I need to leave soon. I won't be gone real long and I'll try to catch you when I get back.
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight, risin' up to the challenge of our rival
and the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night and he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10826
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Mirror, mirror on the wall

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:39 am

Willow (13350872) wrote:It's to early for me to think :haha: :haha: I opened up your other thread and posted this lol but I deleted and came to the right thread :heart:

Hi Caspy :D I have some of those items but I need to leave soon. I won't be gone real long and I'll try to catch you when I get back.

Haha all good, tysm for leaving a comment. Can't wait to hear from you when you get back! :D
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:36 am

Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:It's to early for me to think :haha: :haha: I opened up your other thread and posted this lol but I deleted and came to the right thread :heart:

Hi Caspy :D I have some of those items but I need to leave soon. I won't be gone real long and I'll try to catch you when I get back.

Haha all good, tysm for leaving a comment. Can't wait to hear from you when you get back! :D


Back :heart: and I have the black and the red school girl shirts for 8k each and I've got the black school girl skirt 10k. I have pink and orange kawaii ribbon shirts 8k each I had the pants too but seen you already bought
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight, risin' up to the challenge of our rival
and the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night and he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10826
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Mirror, mirror on the wall

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby sarahjane (929927) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:44 am

I have kawaii pigtails in butterscotch they has bows on :)
formely known as tggirl on old forum :)
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... ing-929927
User avatar
sarahjane (929927)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 02, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2422
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:17 pm

sarahjane (929927) wrote:I have kawaii pigtails in butterscotch they has bows on :)

Oh no I'm just looking for platinum but tysm anyways! :) :heart:
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:33 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:It's to early for me to think :haha: :haha: I opened up your other thread and posted this lol but I deleted and came to the right thread :heart:

Hi Caspy :D I have some of those items but I need to leave soon. I won't be gone real long and I'll try to catch you when I get back.

Haha all good, tysm for leaving a comment. Can't wait to hear from you when you get back! :D


Back :heart: and I have the black and the red school girl shirts for 8k each and I've got the black school girl skirt 10k. I have pink and orange kawaii ribbon shirts 8k each I had the pants too but seen you already bought

Welcome back! I'll buy both shirts, the skirt and both kawaii shirts please. Let me know when you're on and I'll make an event :heart: :)
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby XxABHIxX (157949731) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:50 am

Good luck :heart:
I've been forced to deal with my character Assassination.
User avatar
XxABHIxX (157949731)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 26, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 17260
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: To ur ♥

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:26 am

xABHIx (157949731) wrote:Good luck :heart:

Tyvm :heart:
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:47 pm

B
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~(Items Added!)

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:59 pm

B
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~(Items Added!)

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:00 am

B
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~(Items Added!)

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:00 pm

B
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ~_~_~_WTB_~_~_~(Items Added!)

Postby Caspy TheGhosty (183814368) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:31 pm

B
User avatar
Caspy TheGhosty (183814368)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Next

Return to Trading