Huge clothing/hairs sale!

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: Huge clothing/hairs sale!

Postby Isla (2518852) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:20 pm

One Noob (109427130) wrote:
Isla (2518852) wrote:
One Noob (109427130) wrote:
Isla (2518852) wrote:Hi! How much for the fairytale fantasy jackets/ coats? Looks to be 1 yellow and 1 red.


I have green, red, yellow, and black. But they are 200k each


Thank you. If I bought all 4, would you make me a deal for them?


you can have all 4 for 725 ;)


Thank you. :) I'd like to purchase them. Are you available now?
Image
User avatar

Isla (2518852)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 769
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Nashville

Re: Huge clothing/hairs sale!

Postby Ed Mac (109427130) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:21 pm

Isla (2518852) wrote:
One Noob (109427130) wrote:
Isla (2518852) wrote:
One Noob (109427130) wrote:
Isla (2518852) wrote:Hi! How much for the fairytale fantasy jackets/ coats? Looks to be 1 yellow and 1 red.


I have green, red, yellow, and black. But they are 200k each


Thank you. If I bought all 4, would you make me a deal for them?


you can have all 4 for 725 ;)


Thank you. :) I'd like to purchase them. Are you available now?


Yes! Can you make event?
User avatar
Ed Mac (109427130)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 99
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Huge clothing/hairs sale!

Postby Isla (2518852) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:24 pm

will do now!
Image
User avatar

Isla (2518852)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 769
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Nashville

Re: Huge clothing/hairs sale!

Postby Ed Mac (109427130) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:29 pm

Isla (2518852) wrote:will do now!


If you haven't made event, come to roman under games!
User avatar
Ed Mac (109427130)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 99
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Huge clothing/hairs sale!

Postby Ed Mac (109427130) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:21 am

B
User avatar
Ed Mac (109427130)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 99
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Huge clothing/hairs sale!

Postby GoOdDaY (145088398) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:48 am

hm halloween fairy pants?
User avatar
GoOdDaY (145088398)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 11, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 542
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Huge clothing/hairs sale!

Postby Ed Mac (109427130) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:48 pm

GoOdDaY (145088398) wrote:hm halloween fairy pants?


50k
User avatar
Ed Mac (109427130)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 99
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Huge clothing/hairs sale!

Postby Michaela (123232925) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:29 pm

One Noob (109427130) wrote:
Michaela (123232925) wrote:hm snowville jumba red skirt, top and shoes


icey shoes 100k, skirt 175k, top 100k

i buy all
Image
User avatar
Michaela (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3589
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: England

Re: Huge clothing/hairs sale!

Postby Ed Mac (109427130) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:19 pm

Michaela (123232925) wrote:
One Noob (109427130) wrote:
Michaela (123232925) wrote:hm snowville jumba red skirt, top and shoes


icey shoes 100k, skirt 175k, top 100k

i buy all


Are you online?
User avatar
Ed Mac (109427130)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 99
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Huge clothing/hairs sale!

Postby Michaela (123232925) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:16 pm

One Noob (109427130) wrote:
Michaela (123232925) wrote:
One Noob (109427130) wrote:
Michaela (123232925) wrote:hm snowville jumba red skirt, top and shoes


icey shoes 100k, skirt 175k, top 100k

i buy all


Are you online?

im online now
Image
User avatar
Michaela (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3589
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: England

Re: Huge clothing/hairs sale!

Postby Ed Mac (109427130) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:08 pm

Michaela (123232925) wrote:
One Noob (109427130) wrote:
Michaela (123232925) wrote:
One Noob (109427130) wrote:
Michaela (123232925) wrote:hm snowville jumba red skirt, top and shoes


icey shoes 100k, skirt 175k, top 100k

i buy all


Are you online?

im online now


How about now?
User avatar
Ed Mac (109427130)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 99
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Huge clothing/hairs sale!

Postby Michaela (123232925) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:39 pm

One Noob (109427130) wrote:
Michaela (123232925) wrote:
One Noob (109427130) wrote:
Michaela (123232925) wrote:
One Noob (109427130) wrote:
Michaela (123232925) wrote:hm snowville jumba red skirt, top and shoes


icey shoes 100k, skirt 175k, top 100k

i buy all


Are you online?

im online now


How about now?
yes im here, can you make an event please?
Image
User avatar
Michaela (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3589
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: England

Re: Huge clothing/hairs sale!

Postby IISnooP DoGGII (3239528) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:32 am

Hello Hm for playhouse clothing? jackets, shirts, pants, etc..
User avatar
IISnooP DoGGII (3239528)
YoWorld Level: 43
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 06, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1184
Forum Title: YoFollower

Previous

Return to Trading