Page 1 of 162

Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:50 pm
by GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
TREASURE HUNT RULES:
:star:
Anyone can enter the treasure hunts
When you find the treasure, go back and "quote" the treasure you found and name the 'room' you found it in. You may also post a picture of you with the treasure along with the room name.
:trophy:
Leave a link to one of your rooms so your prize can be dropped off.
Make sure you can receive gifts from anyone.
If a prize can not be delivered due to no link or filtered to buddy only; You will get one reminder with 24 hours to correct and respond or you will forfeit that prize.
:gift:
Let's go have some fun
:haha:
******************************************************************************************************
BONUS 6, SUPER BONUS, & JB BONUS PRIZES
Rules and Prizes


RULES
Win 6 Hunts to win the Bonus 6 Prize.
Super Bonus Prize winner will be determined by random drawing every 20 games.
Enter and win at least one hunt for a chance to win the Super Bonus Prize.
JB Bonus prizes are announced and given out randomly to hunters that participate in the hunts and thread chatter about the hunts.
(prize donations are always accepted and greatly appreciated)

=================================================================================================
2018 Archive Hunts 1 - 100
Treasure Hunt Winners:
[Bonus 6 Win]
{Super Bonus Win}

Bazzinga - Hunts 1, 22,
Roxanne - Hunts 2, 14,
Pinkraine - Hunts 3, 5, 6, 10, 11, [13], 19, 20, 21, 27,
Diabolikal - Hunts 4, 9, 18, 24, 28, 31,
Ember - Hunts 7,
Pako - Hunts 8, 12, 15, {16}, 17, [25],
Grammy D - Hunts
Peace - Hunts 23,
ItalyFiore - Hunts
TritonPlays - Hunts 26,
Just Jo - Hunts
Dark - Hunts 29, 30,
Star - Hunts

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
2015 - 2016
Archive Hunts 1 - 100

Treasure Hunt Winners:
[Bonus 6 Win]
{Super Bonus Win}

*
Grammy Dy - Hunts [16, {24}, 28, 37, 44, 47], 58, 71,
Diabolikal Rapture - Hunts [17, 20, 48, 50, 56, 57], [64, 67, 70, {73}, 78, 79], [83, 87, 92, 93, 99, 100]
PJ - Hunts [18, {23}, 26, 29, 30, 31], [32, 34, 35, 36, 38, 39], [41, 42, 43, 45, 46, 53], [74, 75, 76, 82, 85, 86], 89, 96, 97, 98,
XxJohanzeexX - Hunts 19,
Ash x3 - Hunts 21, 27, 33, 40, 52,
MacieeGlitterYYCP - Hunts 22,
JennaOptimist - Hunts 25,
JoyceCHoice - Hunts {49}, 59, 72, 80,
LouisTomlinson - Hunts [51, 54, 55, 61, 62, 65], 84
Bazzinga - Hunts [60, 63, 66, {68}, 69, 77], 88, 90, 91, 95,
Aurora - Hunts 67,
Adele - Hunts 81, 94,

*

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hunt Winners before Bonus Prizes were added;
PJ - Hunts 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10,
Ash GlitterYYCP - Hunts 4,
Diabolikal Rapture - Hunts 8, 9, 11,
Grammy Dy - Hunts 12,
Sakura - Hunts 13,
JennaOptimist - Hunts 14, 15

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Archive Hunts 101 - 200

Grammy Dy - Hunts
Diabolikal Rapture - Hunts [108, 115, 127, 133, 144, 151], 153,
PJ - Hunts [101, 105, 106, 110, 112, 119],
XxJohanzeexX - Hunts
Ash x3 - Hunts
MacieeGlitterYYCP - Hunts
JennaOptimist - Hunts
JoyceCHoice - Hunts [104, 107, 109, 111, 116, 117], [118, 120, 121, 123, 124, 125], [126, 129, 131, 132, 134, 139], [140, 141, 147, 148, 149, 152], [154, 155, 156, 161, 162, 164], [165, 172, 174, 178, 180, 190], [193, 194, 197, 198, 199, 200],
LouisTomlinson - Hunts 103, 113,
Bazzinga - Hunts 102, 159, 166, 173, 183,
Aurora - Hunts
Adele - Hunts 175, 177,
Ash GlitterYYCP - Hunts
Sakura - Hunts
Saur - Hunts [114, 122, {128}, 138, 142. 143], [150, 157, 158, 160, 163, 166], [168, 171, 184, 186, 187, 189], 192, 195,
Claudia Elaine - Hunts [130, 135, 137, 145, 146, 169], 170, 176, 196,
Yoyo - hunts 136,
Hermione Granger - hunts [179, 181, 182, 185, 188, 191],

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:51 pm
by GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
FOUND

Find the Peach Tree

Image

Prize will be: 1 Monaco Designer Gown

<--- Click on the little globe by the PM box to enter my treasure hunt

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:47 pm
by YoDellAeo (7164804)
Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:Find the Peach Tree

Image

Prize will be: 1 Monaco Designer Gown

<--- Click on the little globe by the PM box to enter my treasure hunt


The peach tree is in Spring Peach RD and omg don't ask me how I got there :haha: and have no idea how to get outta here HELP :haha:

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:25 am
by Cassie Andra (4626647)
Well done, I woke up too late!!!

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:35 pm
by GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
PJ (7164804) wrote:
Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:Find the Peach Tree

Image

Prize will be: 1 Monaco Designer Gown

<--- Click on the little globe by the PM box to enter my treasure hunt


The peach tree is in Spring Peach RD and omg don't ask me how I got there :haha: and have no idea how to get outta here HELP :haha:

Well done :)
And thank you, you cracked me up and I needed that today. I got a nasty cut and broke the end joint in my finger this morning. We are just getting home. I will have your prize delivered shortly.
Did you have fun? Should I (and others if they want to) continue to do these hunts?

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:17 pm
by xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982)
yes, I'd love to join :). I hope your hand is well soon :heart:

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:21 pm
by GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
FOUND

Find the Peach Tree (Hunt 2)

Image

Prize will be: 1 pair Monaco Shimmer Heels Silver

<--- Click on the little globe by the PM box to enter my treasure hunt

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:25 pm
by GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) wrote:yes, I'd love to join :). I hope your hand is well soon :heart:


Thank you, sweetie. and I would love having you join us :heart:
The new hunt is up now :thumbsup: Good luck

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:44 pm
by YoDellAeo (7164804)
Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:Find the Peach Tree (Hunt 2)

Image

Prize will be: 1 pair Monaco Shimmer Heels Silver

<--- Click on the little globe by the PM box to enter my treasure hunt


Front yard of the Club House Retreat :haha: It's a blast hunting, you have so many mazes :haha: :phew:

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:44 pm
by GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
PJ (7164804) wrote:
Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:Find the Peach Tree (Hunt 2)

Image

Prize will be: 1 pair Monaco Shimmer Heels Silver

<--- Click on the little globe by the PM box to enter my treasure hunt


Front yard of the Club House Retreat :haha: It's a blast hunting, you have so many mazes :haha: :phew:


You are correct. I am glad you are enjoying yourself and having fun. Your prize will be delivered shortly :)

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:26 pm
by TW4llMrsSusanllYFD (186362883)
I would love to do this, Unfortunatly I don't have any avenues or rarely any furniture, Wish i could participate!

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:30 pm
by GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
FOUND

Find the Peach Tree (Hunt 3)

Image

Prize will be: 1 Richele Gold Wings

<--- Click on the little globe by the PM box to enter my treasure hunt

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:32 pm
by GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
xXSUSANSWEETXx (186362883) wrote:I would love to do this, Unfortunatly I don't have any avenues or rarely any furniture, Wish i could participate!


You can go on the hunts even if you don't / can't host one at this time. Someday you might host one :hug:

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:20 pm
by TritonPlays (185744584)
Wooho! I'm still by your hunt.
And I found it hard to find that tree! :D

Can you give some clue? There are many teleports and rooms.
*I like the places!*

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:39 pm
by GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
LouisTomlinson (185744584) wrote:Wooho! I'm still by your hunt.
And I found it hard to find that tree! :D

Can you give some clue? There are many teleports and rooms.
*I like the places!*


Not all rooms / homes have teleports and none of the avenues have a teleport. I advise walking from room to room home to home taking the Ave.
The tree is in a garden this time. I have 2 trees; make sure you find the correct one.
The search is the fun of a hunt. I am glad you like the places you are seeing.
And thank you; I was concerned it might be too easy for the prizes I am giving.

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:29 am
by Grandma (113076317)
Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:
LouisTomlinson (185744584) wrote:Wooho! I'm still by your hunt.
And I found it hard to find that tree! :D

Can you give some clue? There are many teleports and rooms.
*I like the places!*


Not all rooms / homes have teleports and none of the avenues have a teleport. I advise walking from room to room home to home taking the Ave.
The tree is in a garden this time. I have 2 trees; make sure you find the correct one.
The search is the fun of a hunt. I am glad you like the places you are seeing.
And thank you; I was concerned it might be too easy for the prizes I am giving.


Now I know why I can't find it. :idea: I've been using teleport instead of going from one place to another using avenue. :haha:

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:25 am
by GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
Sakura (113076317) wrote:
Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:
LouisTomlinson (185744584) wrote:Wooho! I'm still by your hunt.
And I found it hard to find that tree! :D

Can you give some clue? There are many teleports and rooms.
*I like the places!*


Not all rooms / homes have teleports and none of the avenues have a teleport. I advise walking from room to room home to home taking the Ave.
The tree is in a garden this time. I have 2 trees; make sure you find the correct one.
The search is the fun of a hunt. I am glad you like the places you are seeing.
And thank you; I was concerned it might be too easy for the prizes I am giving.


Now I know why I can't find it. :idea: I've been using teleport instead of going from one place to another using avenue. :haha:

:hug: Dont forget to check all the 'rooms' in the homes too

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:29 pm
by grammy dyxGF (140623277)
grandma peachy, I have no sense of direction in real life. lol...I just spent over an hour going in circles in your rooms. They're beautiful, by the way!! I loved looking at all the different things you did with your avenues. :-)

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:34 pm
by YoDellAeo (7164804)
Guest House Garden.

Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans, I very nearly missed that room too, after visiting what HAD to be every single avenue and house you have. :shocked: I squealed in delight when I saw that tree. :D My poor yofeet have yoblisters, I shouldn't have worn my new heels :wailing:

P.S.-BEAUTIFUL garden by the way! At least it's fun ogling at your beautiful rooms running around like a nut :hug:

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:12 pm
by GLITT3R CYM (168437588)
Found
Image :idea: :idea: