Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby YoDellAeo (7164804) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:No no, you don't have to stop. But it did make me realize If we get more hunters, I might need to consider it, though.


Well, if you're going to twist my arm :haha: it's at Country Lane :angel:
Apartment link: http://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/in ... ng-7164804

My wishlist: Romantic Snack Setting (XO2016),Groovy island and wall panels (any color, need a bunch!)
User avatar
YoDellAeo (7164804)
YoWorld Level: 247
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 600
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Forest

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:02 pm

PJ (7164804) wrote:
Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:No no, you don't have to stop. But it did make me realize If we get more hunters, I might need to consider it, though.


Well, if you're going to twist my arm :haha: it's at Country Lane :angel:



LMBO *twist twist* :angel:

Yes ma'am. Your prize will be delivered shortly
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:36 pm

FOUND

Find the Peach Tree (Hunt 8)

Image

Prize will be: 1 Brown Ice Queen Hair

<--- Click on the little globe by the PM box to enter my treasure hunt

Gramma Peachy's YoWorld Map
Happy Hunting :star:
Image
* All empty and light pink blocks are non-existent at this time.
Last edited by GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) on Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm

LOL, I think it's so cute we need a map, and it will def help!! :haha: I'm going to try the hunt soon :smug:
.......................................xo JoyceCHoice ox ..........................
Image
So, what should I scream for, this is MY theme park?
MY WISHLIST (click here)
User avatar

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 11369
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:01 am

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) wrote:LOL, I think it's so cute we need a map, and it will def help!! :haha: I'm going to try the hunt soon :smug:


It's not a true treasure hunt without a map ;)
We are looking forward to having you join in :hug:
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby Dia (182313813) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:47 am

Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:Find the Peach Tree (Hunt 8)

Image

Prize will be: 1 Brown Ice Queen Hair

<--- Click on the little globe by the PM box to enter my treasure hunt

Gramma Peachy's YoWorld Map
Happy Hunting :star:
Image
* All empty and light pink blocks are non-existent at this time.

Wow this was fun
found it in the "stables"
country lane-quarterbred path-stables LOL thts the best i can do with room name
Image
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18796
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:57 pm

Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:
Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:Find the Peach Tree (Hunt 8)

Wow this was fun
found it in the "stables"
country lane-quarterbred path-stables LOL thts the best i can do with room name
Image


Very well done. I am happy you enjoyed the game. :hug:
Your prize will be delivered shortly :trophy:
You did good naming the room with "Stable" and the picture with you in it.
Keep watching for new hunts and play anytime you like :)
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:08 pm

:trophy:
Last edited by GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby Dia (182313813) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:
Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:
Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:Find the Peach Tree (Hunt 8)

Wow this was fun
found it in the "stables"
country lane-quarterbred path-stables LOL thts the best i can do with room name
Image


Very well done. I am happy you enjoyed the game. :hug:
Your prize will be delivered shortly :trophy:
You did good naming the room with "Stable" and the picture with you in it.
Keep watching for new hunts and play anytime you like :)

tysm :hug:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18796
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:50 pm

You are very welcome, dear :hug:
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:04 pm

FOUND

Find the Peach Tree (Hunt 9)

Image

Prize will be: 1 Ice King 2015 Costume & 1 Crystal Ice Scepter

<--- Click on the little globe by the PM box to enter my treasure hunt

Gramma Peachy's YoWorld Map
Happy Hunting :star:
Image
* All empty and light pink blocks are non-existent at this time.
Last edited by GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby Dia (182313813) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:15 am

Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:Find the Peach Tree (Hunt 9)

Image

Prize will be: 1 Ice King 2015 Costume & 1 Crystal Ice Scepter

<--- Click on the little globe by the PM box to enter my treasure hunt

Gramma Peachy's YoWorld Map
Happy Hunting :star:
Image
* All empty and light pink blocks are non-existent at this time.

Image
i won't tell you how many times i have been here and never looked out at the "Balcony"
i believe the house is "Yocropolis"
5 Jon secada songs later heres me LOL :hug:
I will sit next one out :) give someone else a go
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18796
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:18 am

Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:
Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:Find the Peach Tree (Hunt 9)

Image

Prize will be: 1 Ice King 2015 Costume & 1 Crystal Ice Scepter

<--- Click on the little globe by the PM box to enter my treasure hunt

Gramma Peachy's YoWorld Map
Happy Hunting :star:
Image
* All empty and light pink blocks are non-existent at this time.

Image
i won't tell you how many times i have been here and never looked out at the "Balcony"
i believe the house is "Yocropolis"
5 Jon secada songs later heres me LOL :hug:
I will sit next one out :) give someone else a go


LOL Thats funny. I will send your prizes when I get home tonight. Have a wonderful day :hug:
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:10 pm

Diabolikal Rapture, your prizes have been delivered :trophy:
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby Dia (182313813) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:20 am

Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote:Diabolikal Rapture, your prizes have been delivered :trophy:

tysm :hug:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18796
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes *

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:15 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you all :hug: May you have a peachyriffically Blessed day :heart:
I will not be posting a hunt today, but be sure to check back tomorrow for the next hunt
Image
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:44 am

FOUND

Find the Peach Tree (Hunt 10)

Image

Prize will be: 1 Anniv Amethyst Ring

<--- Click on the little globe by the PM box to enter my treasure hunt

Gramma Peachy's YoWorld Map
Happy Hunting :star:
Image
* All empty and light pink blocks are non-existent at this time.
Last edited by GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) on Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:45 pm

:eh: Is anyone hunting :?: I want to give away prizes in the next few days that I don't have to work. :hug:
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote::eh: Is anyone hunting :?: I want to give away prizes in the next few days that I don't have to work. :hug:


I looked for a bit but then had to hop off ^_^ Will try again later
.......................................xo JoyceCHoice ox ..........................
Image
So, what should I scream for, this is MY theme park?
MY WISHLIST (click here)
User avatar

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 11369
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Game: Treasure Hunt in Game * Win prizes

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:52 pm

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) wrote:
Gramma Peachy (10244182) wrote::eh: Is anyone hunting :?: I want to give away prizes in the next few days that I don't have to work. :hug:


I looked for a bit but then had to hop off ^_^ Will try again later


Oh that's good. I hope you have fun looking :thumbsup:
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests