♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:33 pm

Liberty Bo Panda (132500643) wrote:HI

OLO

Image
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24575
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:15 pm

bomp
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24575
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby l Pikaboo l (179151519) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:29 pm

bumps r u alive and better friend
User avatar
l Pikaboo l (179151519)
YoWorld Level: 215
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 08, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 27588
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Away from your negativity.

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:36 pm

l Pikaboo l (179151519) wrote:bumps r u alive and better friend

yes i am ty momy

u died again ;c
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24575
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Dia (182313813) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:53 pm

Image
ello ♥
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18813
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby l Pikaboo l (179151519) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:01 pm

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
l Pikaboo l (179151519) wrote:bumps r u alive and better friend

yes i am ty momy

u died again ;c


i knoe sworri i cant get on as much bc of college but u can msg me always okok
User avatar
l Pikaboo l (179151519)
YoWorld Level: 215
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 08, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 27588
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Away from your negativity.

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:05 pm

Dia (182313813) wrote:Image
ello ♥

thats my conscience knocking on me to finish siggies asap
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24575
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:05 pm

l Pikaboo l (179151519) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
l Pikaboo l (179151519) wrote:bumps r u alive and better friend

yes i am ty momy

u died again ;c


i knoe sworri i cant get on as much bc of college but u can msg me always okok

okok :heart: :heart:
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24575
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Dia (182313813) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:16 pm

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
Dia (182313813) wrote:Image
ello ♥

thats my conscience knocking on me to finish siggies asap

na, rl comes first :heart:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18813
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:04 pm

Dia (182313813) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
Dia (182313813) wrote:Image
ello ♥

thats my conscience knocking on me to finish siggies asap

na, rl comes first :heart:

;_;

just been very busy with classes lately
need to study and it sucks LOL
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24575
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Dia (182313813) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:19 pm

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
Dia (182313813) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
Dia (182313813) wrote:Image
ello ♥

thats my conscience knocking on me to finish siggies asap

na, rl comes first :heart:

;_;

just been very busy with classes lately
need to study and it sucks LOL

o_o well at least ya get to pop on for a bit.
Don't study to hard.
~
for you
Image
You're welcome :haha:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18813
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:09 pm

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:Gonna stop making siggies for people who never use them anyway. Lol.
My shop, my rules. :angel:

Don't waste my time. :D
Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:~ If you will not use our signatures, then do NOT request at all.


It's very rude to ask for someone to put time and energy into creating something for you to just then completely disregard it. I very much agree with you, Yoyo.
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11482
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Dia (182313813) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:31 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:Gonna stop making siggies for people who never use them anyway. Lol.
My shop, my rules. :angel:

Don't waste my time. :D
Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:~ If you will not use our signatures, then do NOT request at all.


It's very rude to ask for someone to put time and energy into creating something for you to just then completely disregard it. I very much agree with you, Yoyo.

:thumbsup: right on.
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18813
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:37 pm

Hi Yoyo! I've been using my current siggy made by Ayuki for a long time now and I love it and would love a new one for fall.

(Requesting using Yoyo's request form.)

Name: MsPhantom
Quote (Optional):
Background: Transparent?
Color(s): Dark brownish-black. Like an espresso color. I'd like my font to be the same color(or similar) to the dark brown shading on the deer art.
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h69826925
[X] Link in Signature
[ ] Link in a Separate Button


I adore this transparent deer image and I would love to have it in my signature.
Image
If at all possible, I'd like the image of the deer to be around medium sized(not too big or too small) and to be on the left with my player name right next to it in a slightly cursive font. After my player name, I'd like this sticker of a steaming coffee mug right after my player name. Like at the very end of my name. And smaller than the font size of my name and the image of the deer.

Image

Hope this isn't too much to ask for. I haven't requested a new siggy in a long time. I'd really like for my signature to be just simple. Not too heavy on the eyes or anything. I really loved my last two siggys from you guys.

Thank you for your time!
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11482
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:18 pm

Dia (182313813) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
Dia (182313813) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
Dia (182313813) wrote:Image
ello ♥

thats my conscience knocking on me to finish siggies asap

na, rl comes first :heart:

;_;

just been very busy with classes lately
need to study and it sucks LOL

o_o well at least ya get to pop on for a bit.
Don't study to hard.
~
for you
Image
You're welcome :haha:


thank u for hugs :love: :heart:
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24575
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:20 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:Gonna stop making siggies for people who never use them anyway. Lol.
My shop, my rules. :angel:

Don't waste my time. :D
Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:~ If you will not use our signatures, then do NOT request at all.


It's very rude to ask for someone to put time and energy into creating something for you to just then completely disregard it. I very much agree with you, Yoyo.


welp, i think they'll get the message if they request and get nothing :silly: lol
doesn't bother me anymore :D

thanks ms p :hug: :heart:
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24575
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:22 pm

hoping to finish some really over due siggies today !!

thank you always for being patient with me LOL
im not a slow worker, just very busy with classes and studies

bumpo
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24575
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby JeNNy (175442028) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:13 pm

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:hoping to finish some really over due siggies today !!

thank you always for being patient with me LOL
im not a slow worker, just very busy with classes and studies

bumpo

Do tyt :heart:
Image
Image
User avatar
JeNNy (175442028)
YoWorld Level: 249
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 2225
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Dia (182313813) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:15 am

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
Dia (182313813) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
Dia (182313813) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
Dia (182313813) wrote:Image
ello ♥

thats my conscience knocking on me to finish siggies asap

na, rl comes first :heart:

;_;

just been very busy with classes lately
need to study and it sucks LOL

o_o well at least ya get to pop on for a bit.
Don't study to hard.
~
for you
Image
You're welcome :haha:


thank u for hugs :love: :heart:

Image
BFB :haha: :haha: :haha:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18813
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby l Pikaboo l (179151519) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:30 pm

uwu
User avatar
l Pikaboo l (179151519)
YoWorld Level: 215
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 08, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 27588
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Away from your negativity.

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests