Page 255 of 273

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:19 pm
by Keli Jo (104439710)
Name: Cressida Sparks
Quote (Optional):
Colors: blue,green
Stickers: mermaids
Signature Shape Border: # 10
Avatar or a Certain Picture (Please Up-load): mermaids
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78830203
[ ] Link in Signature
[ x] Link in a Separate Button

Please &Thank you very much :hug:

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:28 pm
by SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
Hiya gals!! :hug:
:balloon:

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature Shop ❥ ❤ ♥ *RE-OPENING*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:17 pm
by Yoyo (182975584)
K1K0 (111016767) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:K1K0 Signature:

Please let me know if you
want any possible changes.

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/CAjZ2WA.png[/img]


I love it! Awesome job. Tysm. :hug: :kiss: :love:

You're welcome. :hug: :rose:

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:17 pm
by Yoyo (182975584)
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:Hiya gals!! :hug:
:balloon:

Hey Sami :angel: :heart:
Image

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:25 pm
by Ayuki Viel (182979255)
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:Hiya gals!! :hug:
:balloon:


ellooo :haha:

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:24 pm
by Movie Star DFZ (105799912)
I would like to request a siggie from Yoyo please. *Let me know if this is not right way to ask*

Name: MovieStarDFZ
Quote: You.Are.Enough.
Background: Pretty open to anything you think looks good.
Avatar: (Optional): NONE
Color(s): ANY FROM THESE: Gold, Silver, Copper, Magenta, Dk Green, Lt Pink
Key: (Optional): https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -105799912

Thank you so very much!!

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:18 am
by Ayuki Viel (182979255)
:D

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:54 pm
by Yoyo (182975584)
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:* Waiting List:
(only applicable to those
who requested from me)


Ash 21 Mar 2019
Liberty Bo Panda 25 Mar 2019
Sandra RLFYOC 26 Mar 2019
Movie Star DFC 31 Mar 2019

* Finished: (as of 2019)

Mikaela
Diabolikal Rapture
Amelia
Katherine
ShadesOfD
Always
Diabolikal Rapture (2)
Liliana
LindyLou Who
Lockhart Missy
Jessica
SL Vanney
Dia (key)
Amelia (2)
Stacey
K1K0


making siggies today :angel:

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:14 pm
by Ayuki Viel (182979255)
Cressida Sparks (104439710) wrote:Name: Cressida Sparks
Quote (Optional):
Colors: blue,green
Stickers: mermaids
Signature Shape Border: # 10
Avatar or a Certain Picture (Please Up-load): mermaids
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78830203
[ ] Link in Signature
[ x] Link in a Separate Button

Please &Thank you very much :hug:


Cressida Sparks's Signature:

ImageImage

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/iphqnvg.png[/img][url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78830203][img]https://i.imgur.com/9H5Chuc.png[/img][/url]

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:18 pm
by Keli Jo (104439710)
OMG that's beautiful amazing fantastic thank thank yo :hug: u !
Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
Cressida Sparks (104439710) wrote:Name: Cressida Sparks
Quote (Optional):
Colors: blue,green
Stickers: mermaids
Signature Shape Border: # 10
Avatar or a Certain Picture (Please Up-load): mermaids
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78830203
[ ] Link in Signature
[ x] Link in a Separate Button

Please &Thank you very much :hug:


Cressida Sparks's Signature:

ImageImage

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/iphqnvg.png[/img][url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78830203][img]https://i.imgur.com/9H5Chuc.png[/img][/url]

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:24 pm
by Ayuki Viel (182979255)
Cressida Sparks (104439710) wrote:OMG that's beautiful amazing fantastic thank thank you ! :hug:


You're welcome :hug:

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:37 pm
by Cereza (160279019)
My first signature request goes to Ayuki. If I have filled anything out wrong or I am missing information, please let me know! :hug:

Name: Cereza
Quote (Optional):
Colors: whatever you think looks best
Stickers: red cherries
Signature Shape Border: transparent background
Avatar or a Certain Picture (Please Up-load):
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68030260
[ ] Link in Signature
[x] Link in a Separate Button:

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:22 am
by Ayuki Viel (182979255)
Cereza (160279019) wrote:My first signature request goes to Ayuki. If I have filled anything out wrong or I am missing information, please let me know! :hug:

Name: Cereza
Quote (Optional):
Colors: whatever you think looks best
Stickers: red cherries
Signature Shape Border: transparent background
Avatar or a Certain Picture (Please Up-load):
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68030260
[ ] Link in Signature
[x] Link in a Separate Button:


Cereza's Signature:

ImageImage

Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68030260][img]https://i.imgur.com/fIYoJMv.png[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/Swe3aRX.png[/img]

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:48 am
by Cereza (160279019)
Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
Cereza (160279019) wrote:My first signature request goes to Ayuki. If I have filled anything out wrong or I am missing information, please let me know! :hug:

Name: Cereza
Quote (Optional):
Colors: whatever you think looks best
Stickers: red cherries
Signature Shape Border: transparent background
Avatar or a Certain Picture (Please Up-load):
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68030260
[ ] Link in Signature
[x] Link in a Separate Button:


Cereza's Signature:

ImageImage

Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68030260][img]https://i.imgur.com/fIYoJMv.png[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/Swe3aRX.png[/img]

Thank you so much! It's beautiful. :heart:

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:16 am
by Ayuki Viel (182979255)
Cereza (160279019) wrote:Thank you so much! It's beautiful. :heart:


You're welcome :D

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:18 am
by Dia (182313813)
Heya cuties :kiss:

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:02 am
by Yoyo (182975584)
Dia (182313813) wrote:Heya cuties :kiss:

that's all yoouuu :love: :heart:

love ur outfit :drool:
u bad bad :devil:

:haha: :haha:

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:07 am
by Ayuki Viel (182979255)
Dia (182313813) wrote:Heya cuties :kiss:



HEYYYYYY
Image

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:16 pm
by Stacey (186047797)
Hey Ayu or Yoyo... not sure which one of you would be able to do this for me but I found this really lovely image that I want to be behind my Siggie with my name in front kind of popping out with like a shadow or something to make it pop out... I am not sure what color my name should be in because the roses in the pictures I'm gonna send you are Red, White, and Blue... so maybe make my name a different color or a lighter or darker shade of one of the colors of the roses? I don't know... but I love Cursive Fonts... I know you'll do a great job and I love all the Siggies you have made for me in the past... I'm gonna post the picture I saw now to show you what I mean...
Image

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:18 pm
by Ayuki Viel (182979255)
Stacey (186047797) wrote:Hey Ayu or Yoyo... not sure which one of you would be able to do this for me but I found this really lovely image that I want to be behind my Siggie with my name in front kind of popping out with like a shadow or something to make it pop out... I am not sure what color my name should be in because the roses in the pictures I'm gonna send you are Red, White, and Blue... so maybe make my name a different color or a lighter or darker shade of one of the colors of the roses? I don't know... but I love Cursive Fonts... I know you'll do a great job and I love all the Siggies you have made for me in the past... I'm gonna post the picture I saw now to show you what I mean...
Image


Stacey's Signature:

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XtP0w12.png[/img]