♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:00 am

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
Stacey (186047797) wrote:
Stacey (186047797) wrote:Ayu and or Yoyo... if you have the spare time could one of you make me a siggie with Cats or Kittens on it saying my name on it (Stacey)? If not no worries and if you're able to thank you in advance. Have a wonderful evening! :rose:


I was debating on changing this but I decided I really love cats so I'm not gonna change my request LOL... P.S. Happy Birthday! If I missed it then Happy Belated Birthday! :cake:


Stacey's Signature:

Image

Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/37BE3Ak.png


P.S.
(This was the first one signature, but Yoyo told me she used two of the kittens before in one of you signatures she's created. I forgot to check LOL)
Image


I love them both and yes the other one has the same cats but it's still different too at the same time... Here's the the one that was made for me in the past... that I still love!
Image

I adore all these signatures and thank you so very much! I saved both these new ones!
Image
Image
User avatar

Stacey (186047797)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2292
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Painting while sipping Iced Coffee

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:07 am

Stacey (186047797) wrote:
I love them both and yes the other one has the same cats but it's still different too at the same time... Here's the the one that was made for me in the past... that I still love!
Image

I adore all these signatures and thank you so very much! I saved both these new ones!


Phew :phew:
You're welcome! :love:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 135
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4331
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Dia (182313813) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:38 am

Helloooo
may i request another siggy please :angel: ( i change them often)
Yoyo

Name: Dia
Quote: And I know we go deeper than skin, but what lies within is still deeper than we know.
Background: transparent
Avatar: (Optional) I'm hella cute but nty :silly:
Color(s): colours that fit pics :heart: you are the artist you choose what works for you.
some of my fave colours Purple,pink,black,red

Key: (Optional) Nty i already have some awesome keys :smug:
~~~
Ok so i would love this siggy transparent
My name at top
and lyric underneath name.
White orchid ( yes i want it white ) and butterflys on 1 side?
ship anchor on the other
or just whatever works for you LOL
just use all 3 items somewhere ♥
some pics i like
Image
Image
Image
Image
only found 1 anchor that i like
Image
Image
:hug: :heart:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥D Image
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 20199
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:58 am

Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:Helloooo
may i request another siggy please :angel: ( i change them often)
Yoyo

Name: Dia
Quote: And I know we go deeper than skin, but what lies within is still deeper than we know.
Background: transparent
Avatar: (Optional) I'm hella cute but nty :silly:
Color(s): colours that fit pics :heart: you are the artist you choose what works for you.
some of my fave colours Purple,pink,black,red

Key: (Optional) Nty i already have some awesome keys :smug:
~~~
Ok so i would love this siggy transparent
My name at top
and lyric underneath name.
White orchid ( yes i want it white ) and butterflys on 1 side?
ship anchor on the other
or just whatever works for you LOL
just use all 3 items somewhere ♥
some pics i like
Image
Image
Image
Image
only found 1 anchor that i like
Image
Image
:hug: :heart:


a sudden soft side? from dia? D:
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24594
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:44 am

Amelia Signature:

Please let me know if you
want any possible changes.

Image

Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79047727][img]https://i.imgur.com/X7HUQ9d.png[/img][/url]
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24594
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby ChAoTiC SeAs (160142421) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:32 am

Hello! May I please have one with flowers & skulls. And colors are up to you but not dark please.On a transparent background..And at the bottom can you put "Kiko 2001-2015" Thank you :hug: :heart:
Image

Image
User avatar

ChAoTiC SeAs (160142421)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: May 22, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 5718
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Real life :)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Butterfly (111936444) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:39 am

Image

Grateful :rose: hugs :hug: :heart:
Image
User avatar
Butterfly (111936444)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 19505
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Belgium

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Dia (182313813) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:44 am

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:Helloooo
may i request another siggy please :angel: ( i change them often)
Yoyo

a sudden soft side? from dia? D:

:angel:
a very special ladys birthday coming up .:heart:
i will get back to my darker side later LOL :devil:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥D Image
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 20199
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:48 pm

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:Amelia Signature:

Please let me know if you
want any possible changes.

Image

Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79047727][img]https://i.imgur.com/X7HUQ9d.png[/img][/url]


I love it! Thank you so much :heart:
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3780
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:25 pm

Katherine (121079165) wrote:I'd like a new signature please? I'm posting a picture I got that I'm quite proud of, I took it on Earth Day several years ago.

Name: Katherine (in metallic/gilttery gold lettering)
Quote:
Background: This image please? Put it on the right of the signature. For the rest of the signature use the out-of-focus greens, and maybe some of the purples in the image I will post below. Just make the image blend into the rest of the signature as much as possible, while the name still pops. Maybe make it look like a watercolor painting bleeding pigment? (But don't use a filter on the photo to make it look like a painting please?) Edit: What I mean by "blend in" is use a purple watercolor wash blending into the greens as you go from right to left. (Not left to right, so the left side going to center echos the Iris image on the right.) So each edge has the plum-y purple and greens and such? Image
Avatar: (Optional) None
Color(s): Gold, purples, and greens seen in the image above.
Key: (Optional)

:eh: :eh: :eh: :?: :sad:
Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4227
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Here?

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:13 pm

Katherine (121079165) wrote::eh: :eh: :eh: :?: :sad:

Hey Katherine, if you're wondering, I haven't skipped you.
Amelia had requested an hour earlier before you on February 5.
I encourage you all to please refer to the waiting list.

* Waiting List:

Katherine 05 Feb 2019
ShadesOfD 08 Feb 2019
Always 10 Feb 2019
Diabolikal Rapture 11 Feb 2019

* Finished: (as of 2019)

Mikaela
Diabolikal Rapture
Amelia
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24594
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Butterfly (111936444) wrote:Image

Grateful :rose: hugs :hug: :heart:

:hug: :rose:
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24594
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Amelia (105859454) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:Amelia Signature:

Please let me know if you
want any possible changes.

Image

Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79047727][img]https://i.imgur.com/X7HUQ9d.png[/img][/url]


I love it! Thank you so much :heart:

you're very welcome :angel:
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24594
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:56 pm

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote::eh: :eh: :eh: :?: :sad:

Hey Katherine, if you're wondering, I haven't skipped you.
Amelia had requested an hour earlier before you on February 5.
I encourage you all to please refer to the waiting list.

* Waiting List:

Katherine 05 Feb 2019
ShadesOfD 08 Feb 2019
Always 10 Feb 2019
Diabolikal Rapture 11 Feb 2019

* Finished: (as of 2019)

Mikaela
Diabolikal Rapture
Amelia

:thumbsup: :hug: :rose:
Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4227
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Here?

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:01 am

I just realized that the reflection in Stacey's signature was not parallel to her name above.
:haha: :haha: :haha: Oopsie! I apologize for that.

Here's the fixed version:

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hBvPBf3.png[/img]
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 135
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4331
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:09 am

Katherine Signature:

Please let me know if you
want any possible changes.

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8LdoMrS.png[/img]
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24594
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Liliana (178722915) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:12 am

Hello!! I've never had a signature before and I just saw all these super cool examples and I definitely want one now :D

Name: Liliana (bedazzle it as much as you'd like)
Quote:
Background: Ok so I love this one anime (Seishun Buta Yarō) and this is the image I would like as the background. Oh and maybe throw in a couple butterflies that'd be cool.
Image
Avatar: (Optional)
Color(s): Whatever colors you think would look good
Key: (Optional)

-----
I'm excited! :heart: :thumbsup:
Image
User avatar
Liliana (178722915)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 1850
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: United States

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby zoro (177011116) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:19 am

Name: (in bigger text preferably) zoro
Quote (Optional): (in smaller text preferably) you're my sun, moon, and all of my stars
Colors: your choice, but i love any gradient and bright vibrant/pastel colors :D
Stickers:
Signature Shape Border: 10 / transparent
Avatar or a Certain Picture (Please Up-load): i would love to have any stickers of koya from bt21, chinese lucky cat and/or shiba inu somewhere next my name :hug: some examples but of course you can choose any that you can work with best!
Image
Image
Image
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -177011116


thank you!! please take as long as you need since i know you're probably being loaded with requests :hug:
Image
User avatar
zoro (177011116)
YoWorld Level: 224
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 535
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:27 am

zoro (177011116) wrote:thank you!! please take as long as you need since i know you're probably being loaded with requests :hug:

wowie thats an ancient siggy you got there LOL sksks
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24594
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby zoro (177011116) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:37 am

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
zoro (177011116) wrote:thank you!! please take as long as you need since i know you're probably being loaded with requests :hug:

wowie thats an ancient siggy you got there LOL sksks

LMAO i don’t think i ever changed it once, gotta treasure both of your creations :grr
Image
User avatar
zoro (177011116)
YoWorld Level: 224
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 535
Forum Title: YoSupporter

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests