♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:50 pm

Stacey (186047797) wrote:
Stacey (186047797) wrote:Ayu and or Yoyo... if you have the spare time could one of you make me a siggie with Cats or Kittens on it saying my name on it (Stacey)? If not no worries and if you're able to thank you in advance. Have a wonderful evening! :rose:


I was debating on changing this but I decided I really love cats so I'm not gonna change my request LOL... P.S. Happy Birthday! If I missed it then Happy Belated Birthday! :cake:


I'll probably leave this to Yoyo to do the job. She made several cat/kitty signatures before. :silly:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 127
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4092
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Painting in a secluded place.

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:06 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote: :balloon: :cake: :balloon: Happy Birthday sweet girl, Yoyo! :hug: :heart: Wishing you a pleasant day!! Enjoy & make the most of it! Cheers! :drink:


Katherine (121079165) wrote:Happy Birthday Yoyo! :party: :cake:


Stacey (186047797) wrote:
Stacey (186047797) wrote:Ayu and or Yoyo... if you have the spare time could one of you make me a siggie with Cats or Kittens on it saying my name on it (Stacey)? If not no worries and if you're able to thank you in advance. Have a wonderful evening! :rose:


I was debating on changing this but I decided I really love cats so I'm not gonna change my request LOL... P.S. Happy Birthday! If I missed it then Happy Belated Birthday! :cake:


Thank you! :hug: :heart: :heart:
Pika Anw Ayu Dia Maui Ricky Bo
Image

What Are You Listening To? (Share Your Playlist)
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 23441
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:07 pm

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
Stacey (186047797) wrote:
Stacey (186047797) wrote:Ayu and or Yoyo... if you have the spare time could one of you make me a siggie with Cats or Kittens on it saying my name on it (Stacey)? If not no worries and if you're able to thank you in advance. Have a wonderful evening! :rose:


I was debating on changing this but I decided I really love cats so I'm not gonna change my request LOL... P.S. Happy Birthday! If I missed it then Happy Belated Birthday! :cake:


I'll probably leave this to Yoyo to do the job. She made several cat/kitty signatures before. :silly:


give it a try u dong
Pika Anw Ayu Dia Maui Ricky Bo
Image

What Are You Listening To? (Share Your Playlist)
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 23441
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:24 pm

Welcome back girls :hug:
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop
Now doing Valentine Siggy's & Fall
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7585
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:25 pm

Hi Ayuki and Yoyo! :bye: :heart:

I'd really love a new siggy to fit my current mood/style!

Name: MsPhantom
Quote: Carpe Noctem
Colors: Ruby Red
Stickers: Red Roses, Deer, Moon - All Linked below.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Background: Transparent
Avatar: None
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h69826925
[X] Link in Signature

If it's possible, I'd love to have my name in a slightly cursive font with my quote below it. I'd love to have my stickers surrounding the name and quote.

Thank you so much for your work!
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8242
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:13 am

Diabolikal Rapture Signature:

Please let me know if you
want any possible changes.

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NjjvD4g.png[/img]


(is this what u meant ;_;)
Pika Anw Ayu Dia Maui Ricky Bo
Image

What Are You Listening To? (Share Your Playlist)
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 23441
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:20 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Welcome back girls :hug:

Thank you BM :hug: :heart:
Pika Anw Ayu Dia Maui Ricky Bo
Image

What Are You Listening To? (Share Your Playlist)
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 23441
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:14 am

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:Diabolikal Rapture Signature:

Please let me know if you
want any possible changes.

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NjjvD4g.png[/img]


(is this what u meant ;_;)


yesss perfect vday siggy :haha:
tyty :heart: :hug:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ I know we go deeper than skin But what lies within Is still deeper than we know ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
User avatar

Diabolikal Rapture (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 17575
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:20 am

Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:Diabolikal Rapture Signature:

Please let me know if you
want any possible changes.

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NjjvD4g.png[/img]


(is this what u meant ;_;)


yesss perfect vday siggy :haha:
tyty :heart: :hug:


Yay :D :D you're welcome :angel: had to make sure it was perfect LOL :heart: :heart:
Pika Anw Ayu Dia Maui Ricky Bo
Image

What Are You Listening To? (Share Your Playlist)
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 23441
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:22 am

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:* Waiting List:

Amelia 05 Feb 2019
Katherine 05 Feb 2019
Stacey 07 Feb 2019

* Finished: (as of 2019)

Mikaela
Diabolikal Rapture



Just a small update. :balloon:
Pika Anw Ayu Dia Maui Ricky Bo
Image

What Are You Listening To? (Share Your Playlist)
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 23441
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby ShadesOfD (116354401) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:46 pm

Hello Yoyo. Can I please get a new siggy for the spring?

Name: ShadesOfD or Shades Of D with something between Shades and Of and Of and D?
Quote:
Background: something pretty and springy
Avatar: (Optional) Image
Color(s): beautiful spring (daylight or evening)
Key: (Optional) https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80219676

If the avatar doesn't look good with the siggy your thinking don't use it. It's up to you. :heart: :hug:
Image
Japanese Villa || Shade's Arcade || Daycare || Shade's Gym || Thank you for siggy Yoyo.
User avatar

ShadesOfD (116354401)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3627
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Illinois USA

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:37 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Welcome back girls :hug:


Thanks, BadMoon :hug: :love:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 127
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4092
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Painting in a secluded place.

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:31 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Hi Ayuki and Yoyo! :bye: :heart:

I'd really love a new siggy to fit my current mood/style!

Name: MsPhantom
Quote: Carpe Noctem
Colors: Ruby Red
Stickers: Red Roses, Deer, Moon - All Linked below.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Background: Transparent
Avatar: None
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h69826925
[X] Link in Signature

If it's possible, I'd love to have my name in a slightly cursive font with my quote below it. I'd love to have my stickers surrounding the name and quote.

Thank you so much for your work!



MsPhantom's Signature:

Image

Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h69826925][img]https://i.imgur.com/QSWglLX.png[/img][/url]


Image

Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h69826925][img]https://i.imgur.com/K3z3h5Z.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 127
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4092
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Painting in a secluded place.

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:19 pm

:heart:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ I know we go deeper than skin But what lies within Is still deeper than we know ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
User avatar

Diabolikal Rapture (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 17575
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:05 am

Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote::heart:

Image
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 127
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4092
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Painting in a secluded place.

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:07 am

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Hi Ayuki and Yoyo! :bye: :heart:

I'd really love a new siggy to fit my current mood/style!

Name: MsPhantom
Quote: Carpe Noctem
Colors: Ruby Red
Stickers: Red Roses, Deer, Moon - All Linked below.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Background: Transparent
Avatar: None
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h69826925
[X] Link in Signature

If it's possible, I'd love to have my name in a slightly cursive font with my quote below it. I'd love to have my stickers surrounding the name and quote.

Thank you so much for your work!



MsPhantom's Signature:

Image

Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h69826925][img]https://i.imgur.com/QSWglLX.png[/img][/url]


Image

Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h69826925][img]https://i.imgur.com/K3z3h5Z.png[/img][/url]



Absolutely adore it! Can't wait to get online to use it!
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8242
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:30 am

Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote::heart:

Image
Pika Anw Ayu Dia Maui Ricky Bo
Image

What Are You Listening To? (Share Your Playlist)
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 23441
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:22 am

Redo: :D

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/n4k6mN9.png[/img]
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 127
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4092
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Painting in a secluded place.

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby ShadesOfD (116354401) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:15 am

ShadesOfD (116354401) wrote:Hello Yoyo. Can I please get a new siggy for the spring?

Name: ShadesOfD or Shades Of D with something between Shades and Of and Of and D?
Quote:
Background: something pretty and springy
Avatar: (Optional) Image
Color(s): beautiful spring (daylight or evening)
Key: (Optional) https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80219676

If the avatar doesn't look good with the siggy your thinking don't use it. It's up to you. :heart: :hug:


updated avatar. Image thank you.
Image
Japanese Villa || Shade's Arcade || Daycare || Shade's Gym || Thank you for siggy Yoyo.
User avatar

ShadesOfD (116354401)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3627
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Illinois USA

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Butterfly (111936444) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:06 am

Image

:star: bumpy :star:
With big hugs :hug: :heart:
Image
User avatar

Butterfly (111936444)
YoWorld Level: 358
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18010
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: GMT+1 ~ Belgium

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests