♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Butterfly (111936444) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:47 pm

Image

Big hugs :hug: :heart:
Image
User avatar
Butterfly (111936444)
YoWorld Level: 366
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 19341
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Belgium

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:53 pm

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:I just realized that the reflection in Stacey's signature was not parallel to her name above.
:haha: :haha: :haha: Oopsie! I apologize for that.

Here's the fixed version:

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hBvPBf3.png[/img]


I didn't even notice until you said something LOL... I need to change my signature now for this corrective one! Thank you once again! :rose:
Image
User avatar

Stacey (186047797)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 1474
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Painting while sipping Iced Coffee

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:10 pm

Stacey (186047797) wrote:
Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:I just realized that the reflection in Stacey's signature was not parallel to her name above.
:haha: :haha: :haha: Oopsie! I apologize for that.

Here's the fixed version:

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hBvPBf3.png[/img]


I didn't even notice until you said something LOL... I need to change my signature now for this corrective one! Thank you once again! :rose:


:D :D :D You're welcome :love:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 134
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4331
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:10 pm

Butterfly (111936444) wrote:Image

Big hugs :hug: :heart:



:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Happy Valentine's Day, Butterfly :love:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 134
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4331
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:12 pm

zoro (177011116) wrote:aaaa thank you sososo much!! it's so adorable, i love it so much :hug: :hug: :hug: your edits are such a blessing hehe


I forgot to reply to this, but you're much welcome, zoro :D :angel: Come back any time for a new one :hug:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 134
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4331
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:51 pm

Butterfly (111936444) wrote:Image

Big hugs :hug: :heart:

Happy Valentines :rose: :kiss: :hug:
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24594
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Always (112546669) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:44 pm

Happy Valentine's Day Ayu and Yoyo :hug: have a beautiful day :heart:
Image
User avatar
Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10645
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Costa Rica

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:45 pm

Always (112546669) wrote:Happy Valentine's Day Ayu and Yoyo :hug: have a beautiful day :heart:


Image

Thank you, Always . . . :hug:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 134
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4331
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:02 am

:D :bye: Hi gals! Here to request for a siggy! I’ll leave it to ur imagination! Could I kindly get a cute, springy & colourful siggy like the ones u gals made for Stacey & Zoro!!?
They are adorable! No background or avatar, Just my name pls!
You’re both equally amazingly .. so whom ever who wants to tackle this I’d very happy with! I love pastel & bright colours & sparkles & glitter!!!! Tysm!! Huggies! :hug: :heart:
Last edited by SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 57913
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:19 am

Always (112546669) wrote:Happy Valentine's Day Ayu and Yoyo :hug: have a beautiful day :heart:

Happy Valentines Day to you too Always! :hug: :kiss:
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24594
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature Shop ❥ ❤ ♥ *RE-OPENING*

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:28 am

ShadesOfD Signature:

Please let me know if you
want any possible changes.

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80219676][img]https://i.imgur.com/HBS5bjX.png[/img][/url]


PS: This was so much fun to make!
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24594
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature Shop ❥ ❤ ♥ *RE-OPENING*

Postby ShadesOfD (116354401) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:09 pm

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:ShadesOfD Signature:

Please let me know if you
want any possible changes.

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80219676][img]https://i.imgur.com/HBS5bjX.png[/img][/url]


PS: This was so much fun to make!


I absolutely love it. It's so beautiful. thank you so much. :heart: :hug:
Image
50's Diner || Nextdoor Arcade ||Daycare || Houseboat || Thank you for siggy Yoyo.
User avatar

ShadesOfD (116354401)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3848
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Last place I want to be

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:10 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote: :D :bye: Hi gals! Here to request for a siggy! I’ll leave it to ur imagination! Could I kindly get a cute, springy & colourful siggy like the ones u gals made for Stacey & Zoro!!?
They are adorable! No background or avatar, Just my name pls!
You’re both equally amazingly .. so whom ever who wants to tackle this I’d very happy with! I love pastel & bright colours & sparkles & glitter!!!! Tysm!! Huggies! :hug: :heart:


SamiSpiffy23's Signature:

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ql1vV2z.png[/img]
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 134
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4331
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ember (153690198) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:28 pm

ImageImage Image
Really like your siggy and though about getting one for shield hero or shield bro

possible quote: The foolish criminal will feel with their whole body the embrace of virgin iron in a single blow. Release a cry full of painful agony that will not be heard!

quote is not necessary couldnt find any good quotes.
Could you please make it similar to your siggy
Id like to make the request of Ayuki
Also the main guy is named nafomi
User avatar
Ember (153690198)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4103
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: On hiatus

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:36 pm

Ember (153690198) wrote:ImageImage Image
Really like your siggy and though about getting one for shield hero or shield bro

possible quote: The foolish criminal will feel with their whole body the embrace of virgin iron in a single blow. Release a cry full of painful agony that will not be heard!

quote is not necessary couldnt find any good quotes.
Could you please make it similar to your siggy
Id like to make the request of Ayuki
Also the main guy is named nafomi


Do you want the character's name in the signature?
:D
Also, long quote :shocked: I'll try my best to make sure it fits :haha:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 134
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4331
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ember (153690198) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:53 pm

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
Ember (153690198) wrote:ImageImage Image
Really like your siggy and though about getting one for shield hero or shield bro

possible quote: The foolish criminal will feel with their whole body the embrace of virgin iron in a single blow. Release a cry full of painful agony that will not be heard!

quote is not necessary couldnt find any good quotes.
Could you please make it similar to your siggy
Id like to make the request of Ayuki
Also the main guy is named nafomi


Do you want the character's name in the signature?
:D
Also, long quote :shocked: I'll try my best to make sure it fits :haha:

Name isnt needed nor the quote, I could not find a good quote to define the sentiment of the show. Can you have the name of the show though "The Rising of the Shield Hero"
User avatar
Ember (153690198)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4103
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: On hiatus

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:27 am

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote: :D :bye: Hi gals! Here to request for a siggy! I’ll leave it to ur imagination! Could I kindly get a cute, springy & colourful siggy like the ones u gals made for Stacey & Zoro!!?
They are adorable! No background or avatar, Just my name pls!
You’re both equally amazingly .. so whom ever who wants to tackle this I’d very happy with! I love pastel & bright colours & sparkles & glitter!!!! Tysm!! Huggies! :hug: :heart:


SamiSpiffy23's Signature:

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ql1vV2z.png[/img]



:shocked: omg a unicorn & cute kitty! I absolutely love it! Tysm sweet Ayu! Ur so talented!!!! :hug: :heart: can’t wait to use it! Perfect!!!!
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 57913
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:54 am

Ember (153690198) wrote:
Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
Ember (153690198) wrote:ImageImage Image
Really like your siggy and though about getting one for shield hero or shield bro

possible quote: The foolish criminal will feel with their whole body the embrace of virgin iron in a single blow. Release a cry full of painful agony that will not be heard!

quote is not necessary couldnt find any good quotes.
Could you please make it similar to your siggy
Id like to make the request of Ayuki
Also the main guy is named nafomi


Do you want the character's name in the signature?
:D
Also, long quote :shocked: I'll try my best to make sure it fits :haha:

Name isnt needed nor the quote, I could not find a good quote to define the sentiment of the show. Can you have the name of the show though "The Rising of the Shield Hero"


Ember's Signature:

Image
Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/mXsRvTe.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Hwc96s0.png[/img]


P.S. Transferred the quote at the top if you don't mind. I did that with mines currently.
:hug:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 134
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4331
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:55 am

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
:shocked: omg a unicorn & cute kitty! I absolutely love it! Tysm sweet Ayu! Ur so talented!!!! :hug: :heart: can’t wait to use it! Perfect!!!!


You're welcome :love: :hug:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 134
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4331
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ember (153690198) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:02 am

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
Ember (153690198) wrote:
Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
Ember (153690198) wrote:ImageImage Image
Really like your siggy and though about getting one for shield hero or shield bro

possible quote: The foolish criminal will feel with their whole body the embrace of virgin iron in a single blow. Release a cry full of painful agony that will not be heard!

quote is not necessary couldnt find any good quotes.
Could you please make it similar to your siggy
Id like to make the request of Ayuki
Also the main guy is named nafomi


Do you want the character's name in the signature?
:D
Also, long quote :shocked: I'll try my best to make sure it fits :haha:

Name isnt needed nor the quote, I could not find a good quote to define the sentiment of the show. Can you have the name of the show though "The Rising of the Shield Hero"


Ember's Signature:

Image
Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/mXsRvTe.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Hwc96s0.png[/img]


P.S. Transferred the quote at the top if you don't mind. I did that with mines currently.
:hug:

Love love love it! Absolutely gorgeous :D
User avatar
Ember (153690198)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4103
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: On hiatus

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests