Official Wish List 07/22/21

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: Official Wish List 07/22/21

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:18 am

:gift: Always ~ Brass Pearl Romanticism Hair Comb XO2021
:gift: x Sakura x ~ Cam Dream Date Rose Headband
:gift: SamiSpiffy23 ~ Pink SK2021 Pin
:gift: SANTINO ~ Hairs (on your list) & YMCA flower crown
:gift:
:gift:
:gift:
This is Manchester: We do things differently here Sarcasm is a Manchester Trait
Image Image
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you, you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine
User avatar

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 7475
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ♥ ~ Sarcasm: The witty will have fun & the rest won't get it ~ ♥

Re: Official Wish List 07/22/21

Postby x Sakura x (153080597) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:17 am

:gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift:

Cher - from the heart!
XxDashxX - From the heart !
Click mini me underneath me to visit me ! Have a blessed day :hug:

Image
User avatar

x Sakura x (153080597)
YoWorld Level: 134
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 752
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Official Wish List 07/22/21

Postby Alice (187848624) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:25 am

I am wishing for anything from the heart but espesh hairs/accs/make-up and so on please no furni <3
I dunno if my link isn't working but the past 5 times I have posted on this thread I haven't got so much as a message in my inbox, so please let me know if the link doesn't work :) even if you can't gift, please pop by and say hey x

Knock Knock:
JustJo :gift: new hair
Undecided :gift: new hair
Image

In a world of Horses, always be a Unicorn

If my siggy doesn't work, please try: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -187848624
User avatar

Alice (187848624)
YoWorld Level: 49
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2021
 
Forum Posts: 89
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: Scotland

Re: Official Wish List 07/22/21

Postby snowy (112519203) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:13 am

Alice (187848624) wrote:I am wishing for anything from the heart but espesh hairs/accs/make-up and so on please no furni <3
I dunno if my link isn't working but the past 5 times I have posted on this thread I haven't got so much as a message in my inbox, so please let me know if the link doesn't work :) even if you can't gift, please pop by and say hey x

Knock Knock:
JustJo :gift: new hair
Undecided :gift: new hair


I just tried to come and gift you but it says I am unable to join your room--do you have it locked?
Image


Image
User avatar

snowy (112519203)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1587
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: Official Wish List 07/22/21

Postby Alice (187848624) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:43 pm

Just checked my room. It's not locked. I dunno what is going on :/
Image

In a world of Horses, always be a Unicorn

If my siggy doesn't work, please try: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -187848624
User avatar

Alice (187848624)
YoWorld Level: 49
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2021
 
Forum Posts: 89
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: Scotland

Re: Official Wish List 07/22/21

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:50 pm

Alice (187848624) wrote:Just checked my room. It's not locked. I dunno what is going on :/


If I click your link, I get the same message that you can't join room. I used your profile to create the link below and that will take people to your apartment. Maybe add that below your signature until you get that sorted out.

Link to Alice's apartment . . . https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -187848624
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5304
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Official Wish List 07/22/21

Postby snowy (112519203) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:00 pm

Sealine (105788113) wrote:
Alice (187848624) wrote:Just checked my room. It's not locked. I dunno what is going on :/


If I click your link, I get the same message that you can't join room. I used your profile to create the link below and that will take people to your apartment. Maybe add that below your signature until you get that sorted out.

Link to Alice's apartment . . . https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -187848624


I just used this link and it worked so maybe do like Sealine said and add it under your siggy for people to use♥
Image


Image
User avatar

snowy (112519203)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1587
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: Official Wish List 07/22/21

Postby Alice (187848624) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:20 pm

will do, thankyou :heart:
Image

In a world of Horses, always be a Unicorn

If my siggy doesn't work, please try: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -187848624
User avatar

Alice (187848624)
YoWorld Level: 49
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2021
 
Forum Posts: 89
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: Scotland

Previous

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests