Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set CLOSED

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby ANGEL (185974186) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:01 pm

would love the set tyvm :)
[curl]=https.;//apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-185974186][img]https;//i.imgur.com/pR1PFv.pnig[/img][/url]
User avatar
ANGEL (185974186)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 25, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 90
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:30 pm

Good afternoon everyone! I have a dental surgery in an hour which I am definitely looking forward to :silly: How's everyone doing today?
Image
( ́ ◕◞ε◟◕`) ~ ♡
User avatar
ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1617
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Canada :)

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby XoJennaXo (115973138) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:09 pm

Sealine (105788113) wrote:
XoJennaXo (115973138) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:I thought a posting contest is one where we chatted, not just entered like a giveaway :eh: Am I mistaken? I don’t wanna be here talking to myself. I do that enough in real life :smug:



I have no idea LOL ....but in response to your 1st comment WOW girl you are busy!
I need to get busy before I head off for vacation....I will be really busy in a couple weeks!!


Where are you headed on vacation?

I haven't had a proper vacation since before covid. This weekend will be the first in a hotel since then. Not really a vacation, but at least I get to sit and chat with my chess parent friends while the kids play. It has been super busy and it seems the days are just flying by. I can't believe the year is more than half over already.





oh my goodness I'm going to Dallas, Tx then to Indiana!!!! I'm super excited!!!!
I haven't gone anywhere since March 2020!!!!


This summer has flown by though!!! yay for getting out and doing something!!
Image
User avatar

XoJennaXo (115973138)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 671
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: USA...it's hot here

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby XoJennaXo (115973138) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:10 pm

ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776) wrote:Good afternoon everyone! I have a dental surgery in an hour which I am definitely looking forward to :silly: How's everyone doing today?





HUGS hon...I hope you are doing ok after surgery xoxox
Image
User avatar

XoJennaXo (115973138)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 671
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: USA...it's hot here

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:39 pm

XoJennaXo (115973138) wrote:
ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776) wrote:Good afternoon everyone! I have a dental surgery in an hour which I am definitely looking forward to :silly: How's everyone doing today?





HUGS hon...I hope you are doing ok after surgery xoxox


Thanks Jenna <3 :hug: :hug: Was feeling off for a few hours but mainly back to normal now!! A bit of bleeding and can't eat solid foods but otherwise ok!!
Image
( ́ ◕◞ε◟◕`) ~ ♡
User avatar
ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1617
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Canada :)

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:06 pm

ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776) wrote:
XoJennaXo (115973138) wrote:
ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776) wrote:Good afternoon everyone! I have a dental surgery in an hour which I am definitely looking forward to :silly: How's everyone doing today?





HUGS hon...I hope you are doing ok after surgery xoxox


Thanks Jenna <3 :hug: :hug: Was feeling off for a few hours but mainly back to normal now!! A bit of bleeding and can't eat solid foods but otherwise ok!!


Glad to hear you feeling mostly back to normal already :hug:

I had an appointment to get established with a new dentist this morning then they asked if I wanted to stay for my cleaning so I did. It was a more intensive cleaning than I've had before. Plus I'm set up for a crown next month. My teeth sure aren't what they used to be :quiet:
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5304
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:08 pm

XoJennaXo (115973138) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:
XoJennaXo (115973138) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:I thought a posting contest is one where we chatted, not just entered like a giveaway :eh: Am I mistaken? I don’t wanna be here talking to myself. I do that enough in real life :smug:



I have no idea LOL ....but in response to your 1st comment WOW girl you are busy!
I need to get busy before I head off for vacation....I will be really busy in a couple weeks!!


Where are you headed on vacation?

I haven't had a proper vacation since before covid. This weekend will be the first in a hotel since then. Not really a vacation, but at least I get to sit and chat with my chess parent friends while the kids play. It has been super busy and it seems the days are just flying by. I can't believe the year is more than half over already.


oh my goodness I'm going to Dallas, Tx then to Indiana!!!! I'm super excited!!!!
I haven't gone anywhere since March 2020!!!!


This summer has flown by though!!! yay for getting out and doing something!!


That sounds great! I haven't been to either one of those states. I agree, so nice to be doing something. I hope you have a great time :hug:
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5304
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:36 pm

Sealine (105788113) wrote:
ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776) wrote:
XoJennaXo (115973138) wrote:
ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776) wrote:Good afternoon everyone! I have a dental surgery in an hour which I am definitely looking forward to :silly: How's everyone doing today?





HUGS hon...I hope you are doing ok after surgery xoxox


Thanks Jenna <3 :hug: :hug: Was feeling off for a few hours but mainly back to normal now!! A bit of bleeding and can't eat solid foods but otherwise ok!!


Glad to hear you feeling mostly back to normal already :hug:

I had an appointment to get established with a new dentist this morning then they asked if I wanted to stay for my cleaning so I did. It was a more intensive cleaning than I've had before. Plus I'm set up for a crown next month. My teeth sure aren't what they used to be :quiet:


:hug: :hug:

Let's not even talk about the cost of dental procedures (even with insurance!!) :wailing: :haha:
Image
( ́ ◕◞ε◟◕`) ~ ♡
User avatar
ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1617
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Canada :)

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby XoJennaXo (115973138) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:13 am

Sealine (105788113) wrote:
XoJennaXo (115973138) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:
XoJennaXo (115973138) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:I thought a posting contest is one where we chatted, not just entered like a giveaway :eh: Am I mistaken? I don’t wanna be here talking to myself. I do that enough in real life :smug:



I have no idea LOL ....but in response to your 1st comment WOW girl you are busy!
I need to get busy before I head off for vacation....I will be really busy in a couple weeks!!


Where are you headed on vacation?

I haven't had a proper vacation since before covid. This weekend will be the first in a hotel since then. Not really a vacation, but at least I get to sit and chat with my chess parent friends while the kids play. It has been super busy and it seems the days are just flying by. I can't believe the year is more than half over already.


oh my goodness I'm going to Dallas, Tx then to Indiana!!!! I'm super excited!!!!
I haven't gone anywhere since March 2020!!!!


This summer has flown by though!!! yay for getting out and doing something!!


That sounds great! I haven't been to either one of those states. I agree, so nice to be doing something. I hope you have a great time :hug:



ty We are excited to see our nephew get married!!! and visiting mom is always so fun! I have had my own crowns last year...not so fun LOL I dont feel any more royal thats for sure!
Image
User avatar

XoJennaXo (115973138)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 671
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: USA...it's hot here

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby XoJennaXo (115973138) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:14 am

ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:
ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776) wrote:
XoJennaXo (115973138) wrote:
ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776) wrote:Good afternoon everyone! I have a dental surgery in an hour which I am definitely looking forward to :silly: How's everyone doing today?





HUGS hon...I hope you are doing ok after surgery xoxox


Thanks Jenna <3 :hug: :hug: Was feeling off for a few hours but mainly back to normal now!! A bit of bleeding and can't eat solid foods but otherwise ok!!


Glad to hear you feeling mostly back to normal already :hug:

I had an appointment to get established with a new dentist this morning then they asked if I wanted to stay for my cleaning so I did. It was a more intensive cleaning than I've had before. Plus I'm set up for a crown next month. My teeth sure aren't what they used to be :quiet:


:hug: :hug:

Let's not even talk about the cost of dental procedures (even with insurance!!) :wailing: :haha:


Amen to that my dear!!! I wish I had stock in the dental industry!!!!
Image
User avatar

XoJennaXo (115973138)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 671
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: USA...it's hot here

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby GregPAW (105652472) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:19 am

This contest will run until Sunday afternoon.
Image

Image
User avatar

GregPAW (105652472)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10742
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: W/L on pg 1

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby WeNdY (118726353) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:41 am

Good morning everyone, happy Friday. :angel:

Thanks for the giveaway. :angel: :hug:
Image
User avatar
WeNdY (118726353)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 645
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby Sandra RLFYOC (185846977) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:56 am

Thanks very much Greg for the giveaway. I am loving seeing how your hibiscus is growing. Beautiful blooms and I think your grands will grow up to have a green thumb!!
Image
User avatar

Sandra RLFYOC (185846977)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 28, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4593
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: USA

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby XoJennaXo (115973138) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:42 pm

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
User avatar

XoJennaXo (115973138)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 671
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: USA...it's hot here

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:36 pm

Yes! I'm so glad it's Friday! We have arrived at the hotel for the tournament this weekend. We tried stopping at the White Castle and the estimated wait was 60 minutes. My son agreed it was not worth it so we passed. :phew:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5304
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:59 pm

Thank you, Greg, for this lovely chnace to win! :hug:
Hope everyone having wonderful Friday!! :heart:
User avatar

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1630
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby XoJennaXo (115973138) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:17 pm

Sealine (105788113) wrote:Yes! I'm so glad it's Friday! We have arrived at the hotel for the tournament this weekend. We tried stopping at the White Castle and the estimated wait was 60 minutes. My son agreed it was not worth it so we passed. :phew:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Awe man!!! White Castle is awesome!!! Too bad... I totally agree...can't wait that long! Crazy crazy.
Image
User avatar

XoJennaXo (115973138)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 671
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: USA...it's hot here

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:58 pm

XoJennaXo (115973138) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:Yes! I'm so glad it's Friday! We have arrived at the hotel for the tournament this weekend. We tried stopping at the White Castle and the estimated wait was 60 minutes. My son agreed it was not worth it so we passed. :phew:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Awe man!!! White Castle is awesome!!! Too bad... I totally agree...can't wait that long! Crazy crazy.


We’ve never had it! This one just opened recently and it I the first one in Florida in a looooong time. My older son went with his friends a few weeks ago and they didn’t mind the wait. But yeah, we’d already been driving for almost two hours . . . at that point I didn’t want to wait.
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5304
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby GregPAW (105652472) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:40 pm

what part of Florida? I love White Castle but can only do every once in a while, they are called gut bombs for a reason :haha: :haha:


Sealine (105788113) wrote:
XoJennaXo (115973138) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:Yes! I'm so glad it's Friday! We have arrived at the hotel for the tournament this weekend. We tried stopping at the White Castle and the estimated wait was 60 minutes. My son agreed it was not worth it so we passed. :phew:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Awe man!!! White Castle is awesome!!! Too bad... I totally agree...can't wait that long! Crazy crazy.


We’ve never had it! This one just opened recently and it I the first one in Florida in a looooong time. My older son went with his friends a few weeks ago and they didn’t mind the wait. But yeah, we’d already been driving for almost two hours . . . at that point I didn’t want to wait.
Image

Image
User avatar

GregPAW (105652472)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10742
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: W/L on pg 1

Re: Posting Contest for MC2021 Tea Room Set

Postby XoJennaXo (115973138) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:46 am

I've only had White Castle 2x....we don't live near one...but enjoyed it when i Did LOL
Image
User avatar

XoJennaXo (115973138)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 671
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: USA...it's hot here

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests