Hi Everyone

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:12 pm

:heart: :heart: So glad they are now doing the surgery and you have the date and moving forward-good thing! Hang in there as the surgery takes a long time Cynn,just know we are all thinking of you and sending good vibes your way,once the waiting for him to go to recovery happens,you will feel so much better and so will he altho he may still be asleep-he can hear you-just take his hand and let those emotions flow,it's hard to see after bypass but everything around him is helping him and soon he will be awake and you can do all the talking-he knows you're there and it will help him so much!!! I pray things go well for all of you and that you can also get some rest once things settle and prayers going up for your sisters operation -hang tight Cynn,hang tight!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 88934
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:18 am

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you know my husband is in Surgery. Please pray everything will be ok. I did talk to the nurse and I will be able to stay tonight. They allow 1 person to stay the night. He can have visitors this afternoon once it's all said and done but it's very limited time on them visiting. But I can stay in the room with him. Been awake since 3:30 am since I could not sleep. And left the house at 6. And it's now 10:17 am. But we will see how long before I crash.
My Facebook Group: For My Drawings, Room Designs, Avatar Outfits and Contests:

For My Son who is Autistic:
CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 9436
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:23 am

I'm not much the praying type, but you and your husband are in my thoughts. I hope everything goes well with the surgery and wish him a speedy recovery!

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 5304
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:34 am

Hey everyone, Ok my sister had her surgery on her arm and looks like it was in in out. She's on her way home. So yayyy. 1 down now just hubby to get done.

CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)

Postby XoJennaXo (115973138) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:49 pm

Thank you Lord for a good report on your Sister <3

Prayers continue for your hubby!!!! We are praying Cynna xoxox

XoJennaXo (115973138)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 671
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:57 pm

prayers for ur sis and husband for successful surgery and speedy recovery :rose:
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 3920
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:29 pm

Hey everyone,
Good Good Good News!!!

My husband made it through surgery and is in recovery. I get to see him In a little over an hour.
I am so excited. They said his blood is clotting a little weird. Don't expect to have to but a blood transfusion may need to be done. But the blood clotting weird is because sometimes when taken off the heart bypass machine thing their blood acts a little funny. Which is why is is acting a little weird. But all in all everything is good. They expect him to be awake in the next 6 hours. And then will take tubes out and get him sitting up on side of the bed.
I will be staying with him tonight in the ICU then I am going home tomorrow to grocery shop and stuff. But like I said Good Good good news.

CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:32 pm

Cynn!! So glad to hear the good news about your sisters operation and am happy that is done with and a little less stress on you knowing that's taken care of-glad you could stay and sleep at hospital as I thought since it is bypass they would allow it for you,it's a comfort to know you are there and can be there. The wait is long and I'm sure you're a bundle of nerves,just remember they are taking care of that heart of his and it will help him sooooo much! I am saying prayers for you and your husband and sister & family-I can't tell you to relax because I know ya won't!

I truly a happy that things are being done to help your husband-try and rest those weary eyes,the exhaustion is so much more than one can even imagine unless they have been through this-I do know and have been right where you are!! so happy inside to know you are there and praying they get all the work done inside his heart and soon you will be able to see him!!

JustJo (106622274)

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:59 pm

I'm bored. And want to see hubby. They have not taken the tubes out yet. So I am still waiting.

CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:23 pm

small things taken out little by little! So glad to hear the update and he is out of surgery ((((((((((((((Cynn)))))))))))
I know it's a relief that you are there and that part is finished...it takes time for recovery as it comes in small steps in his own time with the way the heart now beats and flows a different way than before and his body has to get use to it. They will monitor all that and the blood-remember with bypass all the blood is being re directed now,so things will be out of sorts til his body gets use to how it now pumps and flows-I am so grateful to know surgery is over. Now I know there's lots of things you will still worry about but it gets easier-I promise in time a lot of that stress and worry you have changes and you begin to take in all that they have to tell you and the meds etc-for now it's pure joy and one weight off your shoulders that the operation is now over. They will keep him in good hands and steadily watch him and how things go and they got things under control. so so excited to hear that part is over with now its a lot of slow time with recovery but he will feel so much better before you even know it-you will still be in my prayers as you are there and watching over him and will be with him. Hang in and remember its a slow go with iv lines and meds to change and it all will help him. :heart: :heart: :heart:

JustJo (106622274)

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:47 pm

Thinking of you today and hoping things are going better -I know you are spending the time with hubby-just know I send prayers and good thoughts your way.

JustJo (106622274)

Postby XoJennaXo (115973138) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:49 pm

Hugs and prayers Cynna <3 love you sweetie!!!

XoJennaXo (115973138)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 671
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:57 pm

YEY thats amazing news..and now time to heal..good news about your sister also..make sure you get some rest and eat..you need to take care of you too :hug:

Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 1105
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:27 pm

Cynn hope things are going alright,get your rest and know I am thinking of you and sending prayers :heart:

JustJo (106622274)

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:42 am

speedy recovery
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 3920
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:39 pm

weekend here and hope things are going alright.

JustJo (106622274)

Postby LindyLou Who (126352247) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:10 pm

Thinking of you sweetie and sending lot's of prayers :heart: :hug:

LindyLou Who (126352247)
YoWorld Level: 388
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 7688

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:58 pm

Hey everyone,
Sorry I have not given any new updates. Its been a tiring couple days and I did not have my laptop with me at the hospital.
So Thursday my Husband had a Triple Bypass. he is only 48 years old. He only has one kidney that he was born with. Which we did not even know til just recently he only had 1 kidney he was born with. And he is Diabetic. So he is a special case. When I saw him right after surgery it freaked me out a little with all the tubes on him. But I just needed a minute to process it all. I stayed the night with him once they Extabated him. They did not get him extabated til after 9 pm. And by then after making all my phone calls I needed to make. I realized I had been up 37 hours and only 2 1/2 hours of sleep. So I was exhausted but by then I had caught my hundredth wind . And I went to the ICU room and was up most of the night. Hubby had started waking up but he was throwing up most of the night and part of Friday due to all the meds and stuff from the surgery. By Friday after noon I was gonna go home to change clothes and get a shower but decided to stay another night because hubby was not doing well. His oxygen dropped over the night Thursday night and was down a lot yesterday. And his Kidney was not doing real well. But by last night everything started improving and I mean big time. By today everything was really really good. They just needed to keep an eye on him a little while longer to make sure his Oxygen was not going to drop again. But before I went home today I asked the nurse if they thought he was going to be switched from ICU to a regular room today or tomorrow or what. And I was told most likely tomorrow. So I went ahead got my stuff and headed home for the night just so I could get Phillip off the bus from the big college trip he took and so I could get groceries for the house so my kids don't starve lol. And so I could get a shower and fresh clothing. But am home and can not wait to hit the bed tonight. I did wind up crashing last night in the ICU room when I layed on the lounger and slept most of the night. But I need another night of sleep like that one lol. Tomorrow afternoon I am going back up to the hospital and staying the night with my husband and Monday is our wedding anniversary. We will be married 24 years. So am going to be with him. I am thinking he will be home by the end of next week. But we will just have to wait and see. But will give another update when I get home Monday Night.

P.S.
Thank you everyone for all the Get Well Thoughts for my Husband and for thinking of me.
I am so grateful to all of you. It truly means a lot.

And AJ ? Where's my birthday party you promised me, lol.
Just kidding But when I am home for good and not going back and forth from the house to the hospital I will be excited to see all those old people outfits he wanted people to dress in. Even though I am not old. I am gorgeous. And will be dressed as such, lol. Now AJ on the other hand. He is the one who is getting old and needs those outfit ideas. So it ought to be good. Lol.

CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:20 pm

omgggggggg Cynn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so happy you stopped in to post an update-knew you would need your rest and things sound like they are going great,it does take time ( I didn't want to tell you about all the tubes and lines through him) but so glad he is doing alright and he is right where he needs to be. There's a lot to adjust to,so take it all in stride that things happening and changing to better his heart! You are a trouper and when need to be strong you had it all the way-Well done you!!! Now please get some rest knowing the hardest part is now over and things will get better and better over time. Happy that you got to stay and will stay again to spend such a precious anniversary with your husband-you guys got this :heart: here's to time to heal and to fill your lives with so much more love!!!!! God bless you all :heart: :heart:

JustJo (106622274)

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:49 pm

Sending healing prayers to ur hubby & sis Cynn! I hope you get to see him soon. :hug: :heart:
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 96610

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests