Hi Everyone

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:36 pm

Hey yall. Wanted to let you know my husband was able to have the Angiogram done. They were able to do it this time. Den has to have surgery. He has to have a Bipass done. 3 of his arteries are blocked. 1 is 100 percent, 1 is like 90 and the other is like 80 or 90. So they will be moving him to another part of the hospital. And as soon as I know when the surgery is going to be I will let you know. Right Now I promise I am ok. Crying but ok. I have to be. There's is no other way I can be. Need a minute to breathe but am ok. And thank you so much to all of you for listening.
Much Love
Cynna
My Facebook Group: For My Drawings, Room Designs, Avatar Outfits and Contests:

For My Son who is Autistic:
CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 9436
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:03 pm

Ok. They are moving him over today at 2.
Surgery will be Monday or Tuesday.

CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:06 pm

Oh Cynn thank goodness they were able to get to see what is happening with the heart and that they are going to take care of it!
I know how you can worry and it's ok to cry,it will be better once they do the surgery and a lot of things will get better. I been there,waiting was the hardest part as it is a long surgery and all you can do is wait. I can understand this so much! It is a relief to know that they did the angio and that the next step is to fix these blockages and he will feel better but it all takes time. Hang in there,lots of prayers are sent your way!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 88934
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:52 pm

Hi Everyone,
Not much of an update today.
I am home for the weekend. Had to get some things done today and will have things to do tomorrow. My son goes to the college for his big trip to Florida. So trying to make sure I have his things ready for him as well as anything I need to take to the hospital this next week for hubby. I am probably gonna take my drawing stuff as well since its gonna be a long surgery.
Still not sure exactly if Surgery is Monday or Tuesday yet but Doctors did say as long as his kidney function still looks good tomorrow they are gonna try for Monday. But we shall see. He is very bored. And does not want to be there any longer and getting a little depressed. But all in all. He is ok. The Fluid on his body was down a bit today. Which is of course a good thing. I miss him so much. Wish he was home. But I know this is best. I am terrified for the surgery. I know chances are really good he will be fine. But I am still scared. I try to keep busy and think of other things. And most part I am ok. Then he calls me and we talk about things and I start crying or I see something on Facebook or hear a certain song or my thoughts run wild and I am crying. It is hard to go to bed at night and him not be here. So I do not wind up going to bed til super late. Our Anniversary is a week from Monday. And I don't even know if he will be home by then. My husband is the love of my life. And as I sit here typing I am crying once again. But I am trying to be strong but sometimes it gets the best of me. But I honestly really am ok. As long as he is ok then so am I. So all I can say is he better come home. And I have to be believe he will.
But anyways I will update again tomorrow or if something pops up before then.

CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)

Postby LindyLou Who (126352247) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:54 pm

Cynn I'm so glad they were able to do the test and find out what's wrong. Now they'll be able to take care of him and fix thing's .Sending prayers till he's back home with you. :heart: :hug:

LindyLou Who (126352247)
YoWorld Level: 388
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 7688

Postby XoJennaXo (115973138) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:25 am

Cynna,
Oh my dear Heart <3 I'm so sorry :wailing: Praying for you...I didnt see the post about your sister. Lord, I pray you would give Cynna the strength that comes from you and peace like a calm river. I pray you would give her rest tonight and let her know You are here through every step. Healing for her husband and sister, equip the Doctors & surgeons with exactly what is needed....We put our hope and trust in you.

BIG HUGS being sent <3 I hope you can feel this HUGE Squeeze right now! :heart: :heart: :heart:

XoJennaXo (115973138)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 671
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:31 pm

Wanted you to know I'm thinking of you today! :heart: :heart:

JustJo (106622274)

Postby CollateralDamage (185109488) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:58 pm

prayers for you
MY HUGE WISHLIST!!! : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=222438
CollateralDamage (185109488)
YoWorld Level: 106
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2013

Forum Posts: 566
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:59 pm

:hug: Cynn thinking of you today and you are in my prayers-your whole family is in my prayers

JustJo (106622274)

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Hi Everyone,
A little bit of an update.
Not much happening right now. I did go to the hospital today to see him and am back home now. We did find out for sure they do believe he had, had a Heart Attack. We just did not know it at the time My Husband is still waiting for surgery. They were suppose to do today. But yesterday they told him they were gonna wait a couple more days. So now the plan is for Wednesday but they will have to wait and see. Basically they wanted to wait a couple more days because all the fluid on his body. They weighed him yesterday and he lost 17 pounds in a day and a half. And another 2 pounds between last night and this morning. And it was all fluid. So they said they wanted to give it a couple more days to get more fluid off his body that way it would be better on him when they do decide to do the surgery. But when I went to see him today. He looked so much better than he had been. No where near as swollen. Still very swollen in his legs and feet from what I could tell. But no where near as bad. I actually looked at my husband and saw my husband from before he gained so much from the fluid. As soon as I know for sure surgery is Wednesday I will be going to the hospital that day and then staying the night up there that night. And then the next day is my sisters surgery on her arm. I am just ready for my husband and sister to be better and ready for my husband to come home. I know it is gonna be a rough road ahead when he does get home. But I just will be happy he is ok and here with me. But I know a lot of you have been worried about me. And I promise you I am ok. I am mentally exhausted. But am ok. As soon as I know my husband is going to be ok from the surgery and comes home I will be even better. But that is all I know. Will update more soon.

CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:12 pm

I also wanted to say thank you everyone for all the prayers. And thank you Jo for the thinking of you posts everyday. It really does mean a lot.

CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:18 pm

:hug: thanks for the update and all the weight loss from the fluid is a really really good thing!! So waiting for surgery is best as they need that fluid gone-it's amazing how the fluid weighs the body-my daughter had lost like 35 pounds in a day as the deuretics worked well through the iv-she had been on lasix pull but that wasn't working so the plan was to bolus her with the iv and that did a lot of good!
Take your rest as you can get it in,once he is going for surgery the wait is long but then it will be all taken care of-I pray things go well for your husband and that recovery goes well too.
Bring a pillow to rest your head on-those hospital ones suck as they are thin as a board,maybe abook and of course your phone-you got this woman,you are stronger than you think and when needed. I pray you are able to get the rest around the clock when hubby has his surgery and things are taken care of.I once sat in your shoes and I know how it is I also pray for your sisters surgery too and that all goes well. Thinking of you and family :heart:

JustJo (106622274)

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:42 pm

prayers for healing and speedy recovery :hug:
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 3920
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:21 pm

:heart:

JustJo (106622274)

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:09 pm

Hey everyone,
Another Update. So talked to hubby again. And apparently they are postponing my husbands surgery again to Thursday.
Which is the same day as my sisters. I was hoping to go tomorrow for his surgery and stay the night. Now I am find out its postponed I may not get to stay the night because he will be in ICU afterwards and on top of that he probably wont be home for 5 to 8 days after. I am so mad and so sad and so many things right now. I thought today was gonna be a good day and then it is like everything said haha fooled ya. No I am not mad at hubby or mad at the doctors I am mad at the situation. Oh and on top of that our Wedding Anniversary is Monday. We will be married 24 years and he wont be home for that either. I am just having such a hard time with it all. But anyways that is all I know at the moment.

CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:09 pm

oh Cynn,it's hard with all the changes in dates as you prepare for things and it all sorta tumbles down. Just remember they won't take him to surgery until they feel it's safe and the right time. I think you are able to stay if he is in icu-not in his room but here they have special designated areas for family or spouce to stay over night to be close-you may need to check with the social worker on his floor they will best help you out there ok.
We all know we can't be in 2 places at once and there's your sister having surgery-it all just puts you in a tail spin but know this happens a lot at hospitals. The great thing is your anniversary-your heart is in the right place-speaking of-here after bypass each patient is given a heart shaped pillow that they use to hold to the chest when they cough-coughing is good and helps heal things but the pillow eases the pain of the cough-wonder if they do that there? If not you could look for one to give him for your anniversary which will help him. He already has your real heart and that's beautiful. I'm so sorry things are in a bit of turmoil because you had things set in your mind and I'm sure the stress was lifted a bit knowing things will or would have been done then and now you have to wait longer-you can have a nice anniversary just being there and him knowing you are-that's the best you can do til later when things return to a new normal for you. I say this because things will change once he is discharged home-diet water meds etc. I pray for your family each evening along with mine and hope things will go smoothly soon for you-hang in there gurllllll-you both got this

JustJo (106622274)

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:50 am

Oh, sweetie.. Hope it will end soon and everything will back to normal in your family :sad: Sending you hug! :heart: :hug: Take good care of yourself, Cynn and JustJo, you too! :heart:

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 1630
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby JeSsaBeLle (180124456) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:47 pm

wishing you guys the best, sending love and prayers to the family :heart:
JeSsaBeLle (180124456)
YoWorld Level: 35
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2011

Forum Posts: 66
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Doodler (10729465) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:08 pm

Just read this thread and wanted to just add my wishes for a fast recovery. Sending prayers and healing energy for your whole family.

Doodler (10729465)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 5689
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:22 pm

Hi everyone,
Hubby called me a little after 7 am this morning. To let me know they do have him scheduled for surgery in the morning. He said late morning. So it will give me plenty of time to get there. I live 2 hours from the hospital so have to leave early. It will be a long surgery. But will keep yall updated as much as possible. But he said they weighed him and he has lost 30 pounds this week just from the fluid they have been getting off of him. But anyways. Will update again when I know more.

CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests