Hi Everyone

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:06 pm

Thank you everyone for the kind words.
My Facebook Group: For My Drawings, Room Designs, Avatar Outfits and Contests:

For My Son who is Autistic:
CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 9436
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Always (112546669) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:15 pm

Oh of course, the health and well-being of our loved ones are priority! I hope your husband recovers soon Cynna :hug: :rose: Sending prayers your way!
Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 14945
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:07 am

hugs and prayers :hug:
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 3920
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby iana (10169569) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:25 pm

Sorry to hear this. I hope your husband gets well soon. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts :rose: :hug:
iana (10169569)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 3606

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:37 pm

So sorry to hear about all this,I'm so happy it wasn't a heart attack but still does not diminish everything you have been through and are going through. I don't even know what to type so I'm gonna just give you a hug,cuz it helps. :heart:

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 88934
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:11 pm

Hey everyone,
Ok so this week has been he double hockey sticks. And was hoping today on my Birthday would be better but I think I am still overwhelmed with everything this weekend.

Ok update on my husband. I went to the hospital today to see my husband. He is looking better not near as swollen. Still has a hard ti9me standing for long. But the Diuretics are helping with the swelling. And hoping it will help with fluid around his heart.

Now after we left and was on way home he called me and he sounded funny so I asked him what was wrong. He said he had finally gotten to take shower and when he got out he was super dizzy. So he had layed down. Well while he was laying down his IV got caught in the blanket sheet things. And it pulled his IV out. So I was definitely saying ouch for him. Well I got home and sat down and was gonna message him when I realized I had a message from him. He finally got to talk to the Cardiologist and they are going to do an Angiogram tomorrow. So now I have to sit and worry and wonder with that. But as of right now he was doing better than Saturday Night.

Now The Next thing.
My Sister Candice and her husband went camping this weekend. And last night I got a panicked phone call from my mom telling me she was headed to the hospital my brother in law called her crying telling her to get to my sister she needed her. Well my mom said at the time My sister was in a very bad 4 wheeler accident and was rushed to the hospital she messed up her back. So I was just like omg omg omg. Nooooo. This can not be happening. She has to be ok. I cant take any more bad news I am going to wind up having a mental break down. So I told her to call me as soon as she knew anything. Well she called me back and said she is ok. But doing x-rays to see what all was broken. Well they got the x-rays back and my sister broke her right arm. Not just a fracture but broke it. And that she broke the tip of her spine. And they were gonna send her home with a back brace and a brace on her arm. And pain meds til she could get to the doctor Tuesday. And said that she just needs to be careful but will be ok. Well today I found out she misunderstood the doctor. She thought he said she broke the tip off her spine. When really it was not the tip. She chipped the end I guess and fractured part of her spine. So not broke like her arm but fractured. And I found out she had angels or something looking over her when she was riding the 4 wheeler. Cause we are shocked it did not kill her. She was in a big field and everyone was watching her and it got to where they did not see her but heard the 4 wheeler stop and they knew something was not right. So they all went running which was about 15 people. And apparently from what they could tell. She was riding and thought she was hitting the breaks when in fact she was hitting something else when she tried to stop it. And She flipped the 4 wheeler like 3 or 4 times. And it caused her to hit a tree face first. Which very surprisingly did not break anything in her face. And when she landed the 4 wheeler landed on her back. And when she did that she also bit her tongue pretty hard so everyone was panicking cause they did not know she had bitten her tongue just that there was blood coming from her mouth. And she was saying she could not move, Well which made everyone panic. And it was not that she could not move, It was that she was in so much pain she was scared to move. But she is ok. But very very very sore. And cant move much right now. And is on pain killers so she is very loopy. So please not only pray for my husband everything goes good tomorrow. But pray for my sister and her husband too. So anyways that has been my weekend. I have 6 hours left to my birthday. And I am hoping its the most calm 6 hours ever. Lol. I think I have cried enough the past 2 days to fill a river. So please let there be good things happening from now on. I do not know how much more our family can take.

CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:24 pm

omg, scary accident, lots of prayers for ur family :hug:

BEANS (110735736)

Forum Posts: 3920

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:24 pm

omy goodness Cynn-I am taking this all in at one time and trying to calmly breathe myself,what a couple days you have been having-I pray for you and your entire family and hope you do get a few hours breather-thank goodness for small blessings in that things are not as bad as they could have been for you -all I can do is let you know I'm praying and giving you more hugs xoxo

:heart:

JustJo (106622274)

Postby pat DRM (7555269) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:35 pm

Im so sorry to hear about your family Cynna, I know with you by their side they feel better already :rose: I want to wish you the happiest and best of birthdays because you really deserve it :cake: :balloon:
ImageImage
pat DRM (7555269)
YoWorld Level: 146
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 330
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Snow (148033130) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:06 pm

Cynn, I am so sorry to be reading all of this. Omg, I hope you are atleast taking care of yourself, we all are praying for you, I am also sending you my prayers and love as wishing you a happy birthday, atleast one were all this craziness doesn't get out of control anymore. Omg I am sending you such a big hug :heart:
Snow (148033130)
YoWorld Level: 161
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 31, 2010

Forum Posts: 994
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby SvG Sapphira (6077295) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:50 pm

Holy Moly, Cinna!! I hope everyone is okay and that the world decides to give you a break because it sounds like you need one! Take care! :heart: :hug:

SvG Sapphira (6077295)
YoWorld Level: 357
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2008

Forum Posts: 7318
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby CountryDude89 (11877186) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:50 am

Wishing the best for your hubby. hugs :rose:
CountryDude89 (11877186)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 21650
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby Lisa Jayne (106501765) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:36 am

Wow I really hope things get better and wishing speedy recoveries to your hubby and sister! went through a hard time of it myself a couple of years ago. Sending love and healing thoughts to you all
Lisa Jayne (106501765)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 304
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:53 am

Hi Cynna. I hope your husband has a quick recovery! I'm so sorry for everything the two of you have had to go through. Sending you both lots of love and positive vibes. :hug:
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 11255
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby XoJennaXo (115973138) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:30 pm

Hows the Hubby xoxox prayers sweet friend!!!

XoJennaXo (115973138)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 671
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:08 pm

Ok put in wrong dang thread earlier. So editing and putting here,lol.

Ok first off some updates,
My Sister: Candice has been ok. I talked to her this morning. She is in some pain can't do much being one handed right now but is ok. My mom took her to the doctor and she has to have surgery next week on her arm. Don't know anything about her back yet.

Now for my husband.
As of right now he is ok. He has has a rough week. And has not been able to come home yet. He is extremely tired. Has not had much sleep since last Thursday. He only has 1 kidney and that kidney the levels are too high. They want to do an angiogram but can't right now cause the levels are too high. Now they did say hopefully tomorrow they can do it. They wanna do the angiogram to make sure there are no hidden arteries being blocked. As long as the angiogram is done and it comes back good which they seem to think it should. He will get to go home the next day. But he is also having issues with his blood sugar dropping. And I believe they are still trying to get the fluid gone from his heart. But mostly no new info except for what I have already told ya. We are just in waiting mode.

I wanted to say thank you to pretty much everyone in the wish section. This past weekend and this week has been crap. And would never in a million years wish it on anyone. But you all made my days a little more brighter with all the well wishes for my husband and my sister. And all the happy birthdays to me. You all are truly amazing. Also a huge thank you to Sher for sitting up with me in chat most of the night Saturday nwhile I wait for any info on my husband and checking on me every little bit. And again Sunday night while waiting on any info on my husband and sister while pretty much having a nervous breakdown. And thankyou Greg for posting for me. And thank you to Anna Del, Angelic Rose and Sue for being right there for me to talk to. I know yall are probably tired of talking to me lol. But I love yall to pieces. And thank you Aj (Married to Sher) for checking on me in messages. And I know I should probably be thanking more people. But my brain is fried and I totally can't think. But I just wanted to tell everyone thankyou so much from the very very bottom of my heart. We are not out the woods yet with my husband but hoping very soon we will be.

Much Love to you all.
Last edited by CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) on Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)

Postby CynnaGirlPaw (11683468) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:16 pm

And thankyou Just Jo for the sweet message. And I have been thinking a lot about you. And am glad you are doing ok.

CynnaGirlPaw (11683468)

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:01 pm

Thank you! As I told a few I am having to do a LOT of things,more than I ever realized BUT-I am having to go at my own pace. It seems a bit overwhelming and I have a bit of some anxiety ( which I never felt before) so will be seeing the Dr about this-I know most is from the reality of things but with so much to do it gets to me and I just really need to slow down even more. I thought I was doing ok but inside of me is in turmoil and it's part of everything that has to be done and the stress of it all,so I have to remind myself to slow down even more! snails pace is where I'm at but am trying real hard to do many things.-thank you for also thinking of me...I do think of you are the times you are going through and it helps to know our wish angels are more than willing to let us go to them if needed..so relieved to know this...take care of YOU Cynn much love xoxo

JustJo (106622274)

Postby XxDASHxX (177039416) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:53 pm

aweee I am sorry to hear that wishing him a speedy recover, much love :heart: :rose:

XxDASHxX (177039416)
YoWorld Level: 199
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 21, 2011

Forum Posts: 1776
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:08 am

prayers for speedy recovery :rose:

BEANS (110735736)