CLOSED

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: NOMINATE A YO FOR BEST DRESSED **CONTEST**

Postby LifeIsBeautiful (182242340) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:25 am

Fiore (155677018) wrote:
Naz (163089940) wrote:
Fiore (155677018) wrote:Good morning everyone! :rose:
Any music or movie recommendations? Have a flight coming up in a few hours, and trying to make it as less boring as possible. :D

Good morning lovely! Well that would depend on your genre and such! :haha: I only really watch horror and listen to a lot of Lana :haha: :haha:

I enjoy comedy/drama/fantasy, and for music pop/rock :D

Fantasy series..

Have u seen the irregulars or Shadow and Bone? I LOVED em!
Image

Visit Me : https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=APLiving-182242340
Loie, marybiscuits, DianaBanana, Mrs Poker IWuzADorkyNoobsta, BadMoon, AnnThinksTGIF, Jericho, LindyLou Who <3
User avatar
LifeIsBeautiful (182242340)
YoWorld Level: 120
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 07, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 8210
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Proud INDIAN <3

Re: NOMINATE A YO FOR BEST DRESSED **CONTEST**

Postby Dolly Snow (45975) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:57 am

I dunno if I still in time to nominate...

if yes, i would like to nominate Ash (142515693) :hug: :love:
Image
Image
User avatar

Dolly Snow (45975)
YoWorld Level: 88
YoWorld Start Date: May 20, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1161
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Living with YoFairies and YoFoxes

Re: NOMINATE A YO FOR BEST DRESSED **CONTEST**

Postby ARI (163089940) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:31 am

Dolly Snow (45975) wrote:I dunno if I still in time to nominate...

if yes, i would like to nominate Ash (142515693) :hug: :love:

Yes, Ash is in. :hug:

Ends tonight guys!
Naz
User avatar

ARI (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4206
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Yo Daydreaming

Re: NOMINATE A YO FOR BEST DRESSED **CONTEST**

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:22 am

There are so many fabulous nominees, I don't know how on earth you are going to be able to pick a winner!

Good luck everyone :hug:
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5092
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: NOMINATE A YO FOR BEST DRESSED **CONTEST**

Postby LifeIsBeautiful (182242340) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:23 am

Gl guys <3
Image

Visit Me : https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=APLiving-182242340
Loie, marybiscuits, DianaBanana, Mrs Poker IWuzADorkyNoobsta, BadMoon, AnnThinksTGIF, Jericho, LindyLou Who <3
User avatar
LifeIsBeautiful (182242340)
YoWorld Level: 120
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 07, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 8210
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Proud INDIAN <3

Re: NOMINATE A YO FOR BEST DRESSED ENDING EARLY IN 30 MINS!

Postby ARI (163089940) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:50 pm

This contest will end early in about 30 more mins. So if you have not nominated anyone, please do so now. Follow the rules as usual.
Naz
User avatar

ARI (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4206
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Yo Daydreaming

Re: NOMINATE A YO FOR BEST DRESSED ENDING EARLY IN 30 MINS!

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:12 pm

Naz (163089940) wrote:This contest will end early in about 30 more mins. So if you have not nominated anyone, please do so now. Follow the rules as usual.


Off topic, but your hair combo is so cute! What did you pair with the quirky bun?
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5092
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: NOMINATE A YO FOR BEST DRESSED ENDING EARLY IN 30 MINS!

Postby ARI (163089940) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:15 pm

Sealine (105788113) wrote:
Naz (163089940) wrote:This contest will end early in about 30 more mins. So if you have not nominated anyone, please do so now. Follow the rules as usual.


Off topic, but your hair combo is so cute! What did you pair with the quirky bun?

Thank you! :hug: :love: It is the nutcracker ballet bun :rose:
Naz
User avatar

ARI (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4206
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Yo Daydreaming

Re: NOMINATE A YO FOR BEST DRESSED ENDING EARLY IN 30 MINS!

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:27 pm

Naz (163089940) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:
Naz (163089940) wrote:This contest will end early in about 30 more mins. So if you have not nominated anyone, please do so now. Follow the rules as usual.


Off topic, but your hair combo is so cute! What did you pair with the quirky bun?

Thank you! :hug: :love: It is the nutcracker ballet bun :rose:


Thanks! I love the quirky buns but they are tough to match with other hairs.
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5092
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: CLOSED WINNER ANNOUNCED SHORTLY

Postby ARI (163089940) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:28 pm

Yvw Sealine! Toto the dog pet contest is also closed and a winner will be announced. This entire contest has ended, GL nominees! :hug:
Naz
User avatar

ARI (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4206
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Yo Daydreaming

Re: CLOSED WINNER ANNOUNCED SHORTLY

Postby ARI (163089940) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:22 pm

I want you all to know that winner or not, you all are winners when it comes to putting fashion together. Amazing fashionistas in our own way :love: :love: Thank you everyone for nominating your best dressed Yoworldian. Winners are announced via first page, post 1. Congrats winners and I will send a pm to the winner to claim their 200yc prize. Toto the pet dog will be delivered shortly. :hug:
Naz
User avatar

ARI (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4206
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Yo Daydreaming

Re: CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Postby LindyLou Who (126352247) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:27 pm

Wait what OMG! I can't believe there's a runner up and I'm it Thank you so much sweetie. I can't believe how sweet you are :heart: :hug:
Image
Image
User avatar

LindyLou Who (126352247)
YoWorld Level: 386
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7379
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: CLOSED WINNER ANNOUNCED SHORTLY

Postby Snow (148033130) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:27 pm

Naz (163089940) wrote:I want you all to know that winner or not, you all are winners when it comes to putting fashion together. Amazing fashionistas in our own way :love: :love: Thank you everyone for nominating your best dressed Yoworldian. Winners are announced via first page, post 1. Congrats winners and I will send a pm to the winner to claim their 200yc prize. Toto the pet dog will be delivered shortly. :hug:


WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CONTEST THIS WAS :hug: Congrats to all the winners, all our fashionistas in the forums are amazing and omg Congrats to LindyLou and Smitten Kitten for winning this, keep enchanting us with outfits :hug: Thank you Naz for this contest and your generosity, it all was so fun and cute :hug: :heart:
Last edited by Snow (148033130) on Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Snow (148033130)
YoWorld Level: 146
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 31, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 882
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: CLOSED WINNER ANNOUNCED SHORTLY

Postby LindyLou Who (126352247) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:38 pm

Snow (148033130) wrote:
Naz (163089940) wrote:I want you all to know that winner or not, you all are winners when it comes to putting fashion together. Amazing fashionistas in our own way :love: :love: Thank you everyone for nominating your best dressed Yoworldian. Winners are announced via first page, post 1. Congrats winners and I will send a pm to the winner to claim their 200yc prize. Toto the pet dog will be delivered shortly. :hug:


WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CONTEST THIS WAS :hug: Congrats to all the winners, all our fashionistas in the forums are amazing and omg Congrats to LindlyLou and Smitten Kitten for winning this, keep enchanting us with outfits :hug: Thank you Naz for this contest and your generosity, it all was so fun and cute :hug: :heart:


I have to agree Snow everyone on these outfit threads are amazing .I love the threads with the outfits and rooms .Such talent. :heart:
Image
Image
User avatar

LindyLou Who (126352247)
YoWorld Level: 386
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7379
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:55 pm

HOLY COW!! I AM SPEECHLESS!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

TYTYTYSM TO NAZ, for the EXTREMELY Generous Award and the Fun Contest!! And to the lovely ladies who nominated me! :rose: :rose:

Image
Last edited by Smitten Kitten (136864592) on Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21614
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:11 pm

Congratulations to LindyLou and LifeIsBeautiful as well!! :hug: :rose: :D
Image
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21614
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Postby LindyLou Who (126352247) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:08 pm

Congratulations to you to sweetie and Life .I was shocked when I saw I had won wasn't expecting that at all. Big ty to Naz for her kindness and generosity and everyone that nominated me . :heart: :hug:
Image
Image
User avatar

LindyLou Who (126352247)
YoWorld Level: 386
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7379
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Postby Always (112546669) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:29 pm

Congrats ladies very well deserved :hug: :heart:

Thank you for hosting Naz :hug: :heart:
Image
Image
User avatar
Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14540
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Costa Rica

Re: CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:57 pm

Congratulations Smitten Kitten, LindyLou Who and LifeIsBeautiful!!! :party: :star: :trophy:

:heart: Thank you Naz for hosting! :hug:
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5092
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Postby marybiscuits (115034329) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:59 pm

Congrats to the winners! Thank you again Naz for hosting! :hug: :heart:
ImageImageImage
User avatar
marybiscuits (115034329)
YoWorld Level: 228
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3159
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Malaysia

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests