**CLOSED**AJ Its Payback Time Game**CLOSED**

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: AJ Its Payback Time Game

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:47 pm

ToTaLAnNiHiLaTiOn (11300067) wrote:
XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) wrote:
ToTaLAnNiHiLaTiOn (11300067) wrote:
GregPAW (105652472) wrote:Would you all leave poor AJ alone. You ladies have had years of practice dressing as a woman, he is just starting out. Give him a little time and I think he will be more smexy than all of ya's. Just saying :haha: :haha: :haha:

thanks G, really appreciate it but i got this, its not the first time ive had to deal with a mouthy mare and it wont be the last :D :haha: :haha: :haha:

Ohhh confident! Uh huh, I am sure you will get the best of this. I am waiting, how long is it going to take! :yawn:
Gets his nails done and now a total diva! :haha: :haha: Ok Mel B. Calm down!

ok cardi b put on ya granny jumper go back n sit in the chair watch ya program n turn down ya hearing aid ffs and put ya false teeth back in the glass off water and hush it up like a good lil granny, as for gods gift naaaa i dont think i am just a good husband and a loving father thats all i need all 5 of em are my god so get ya facts right yh :D :haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha: I do think I am Cardi! Totally. How I live.
I am just kidding lol. You be snappy with the comebacks. I gotta say something. Cardi is like my everything lol. Eminem. I lived his life, I am successful now so I feel them.
I do amuse myself. This was funny. You are a good sport to play. Hey Cardi over here is a good mom as well. Oh boy I tied my tubes after number 3. I was 24. My ex wanted a 4th to keep me from college so no choice. Yeah you are a good dad. Theirs is not even involved. Can't get him to text his youngest 14 yr old kid. You are here with your wife and noise. We know your a good guy! No worries. You don't answer to my mop head self! :idea:
I do have a talent for dishing it out if served. So ya know. That's me that's fun. I don't deal with me, whatever lol. :haha: :haha:
Thank you YoAngel's!!! Click on my siggy to add me on FB <3 Thank You new neighbors for the adds!
BadMoon made this beautiful siggy! See BadMoon for all your siggy needs! <3

XxVioletVixenxX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 11142
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:48 pm

Your last look was really good, I will give you that. Like dang. Sher come make it for ya!!! :idea:
Thank you YoAngel's!!! Click on my siggy to add me on FB <3 Thank You new neighbors for the adds!
BadMoon made this beautiful siggy! See BadMoon for all your siggy needs! <3

XxVioletVixenxX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 11142
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby CynnaPawLatorioCapo (11683468) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:06 am

Closing this. Will gift people tomorrow sometime.

CynnaPawLatorioCapo (11683468)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 9070
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: **CLOSED**AJ Its Payback Time Game**CLOSED**

Postby CynnaPawLatorioCapo (11683468) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:49 pm

Hey everyone,
Just an FYI. I wanted to let you all know. I have not forgotten you all. I will be getting you gifted tomorrow. I had to take an emergency trip to Pennsylvania. But am home now. I got home a couple hours ago. But wanted to let you know why you have not seen me in a couple days. Gonna try and get caught up on everything tomorrow.

CynnaPawLatorioCapo (11683468)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 9070
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Previous

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests