**CLOSED**AJ Its Payback Time Game**CLOSED**

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: AJ Its Payback Time Game

Postby SIRMarriedToSher (11300067) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:49 am

XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) wrote:
CynnaPawLatorioCapo (11683468) wrote:Bahahahahhahaha,
Ok well at least you went from a toddler to a 5 year old. I see still playing dress up. And now you think your a super hero princess at that. Come on now. What's with all the pink. I love pink its one of my very favorite colors. But you are starting to look like you walked out of a pepto bottle. What happened to all the red? I knew you liked pink but sheesh looks like you are liking it more than the red. I know I sent you all red except for 1 pink item. And only item I see you are wearing I sent you is the Black hair. Are you wearing any of the red I sent, lol ? Nice try though but lets see you step it up a bit.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Right! RuPaul says sashshay away with that busted fastion! Step it up B. :haha:
I am still hungry waiting for my sandwich or some mop headed chick is supposed to bring it. So don't hold your breath! IDK if amazon brings it, uh hungry! Choppy chop on both of these tasks! Cynn's hungry two, made a double order! :D

i no the mop headed chick as you put it is your new bestie gerald who is knocking out full head of turkey sandwiches which im sure amazon wont deliver cos they dont deliver dead animals and judging by her look today she already mopped your floors twice over besides i wont do nothing to chip these nails i hope gerald washed the car to as he/she dishes out like 33 chores to each of her poor children propper slave driver that 1 :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
ImageImage

SIRMarriedToSher (11300067)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 3611
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby SIRMarriedToSher (11300067) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:01 am

Ok well at least you went from a toddler to a 5 year old. I see still playing dress up. And now you think your a super hero princess at that. Come on now. What's with all the pink. I love pink its one of my very favorite colors. But you are starting to look like you walked out of a pepto bottle. What happened to all the red? I knew you liked pink but sheesh looks like you are liking it more than the red. I know I sent you all red except for 1 pink item. And only item I see you are wearing I sent you is the Black hair. Are you wearing any of the red I sent, lol ? Nice try though but lets see you step it up a bit.

as for you if i look like a 5 year old says alot about you cos im wearing almost the same make up you were wearing the other day but the difference between me and you I MAKE IT LOOK GOOD -

i was gifted the pink from your new bestie and i think it looks good besides any way i was saving the best till last, and also today your looking like a dog just took a all mighty yadda on your head and your proud to wear it :haha: im wearing all the red as a base layer :D
ImageImage

Postby SIRMarriedToSher (11300067) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:10 am

the best till last -

lets see you pull this 1 down -

THIS - total red total annihilation and yes im wearing your stuff as a base layer if you want a total break down so you can copy my look let me no :D

COMPARED TO THIS NO BRAINER -

im pretty sure if every 1 is honest but there to polite to say it to your face that your style is yadda and my style is way better than yours its a no brainer init :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

and i want to say a big massive thank you to miss yadda, vixen, D, greg and caitlin for all the amazing and wonderfull gifts to complete this challenge so far and wipe the smugness off cynn-a-man binky geralds face
ImageImage

Postby SIRMarriedToSher (11300067) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:17 pm

i love purple, purple is my wifes favourite color, but DANG WOOF you had to go and ruin it pfft, now who looks like a toddler trying to hard, but having said that even a toddler has more style go back to the couldron and try again you nasty old binky gerald witch :D :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

now i have had time to think, you look like britney spears coming out of REHAB :?: :quiet: NOT A GOOD LOOK :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

DANG WOOF ANOTHER DOGS DINNER :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
ImageImage

Postby CynnaPawLatorioCapo (11683468) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:49 pm

Ok so, Bahahahahaha
looking at your outfit. What the heck is with the bun thing on top. Looks like something growing out your head. You really need a lesson in blending. And lord. Are you a woman killer. Got a freaking spider on your forehead and a skull purse. Hahahaha. Closer but not sure what Sher thinks. But I say nope.

ToTaLAnNiHiLaTiOn (11300067) wrote:the best till last -

THIS - total red total annihilation and yes im wearing your stuff as a base layer if you want a total break down so you can copy my look let me no :D

im pretty sure if every 1 is honest but there to polite to say it to your face that your style is yadda and my style is way better than yours its a no brainer init :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

and i want to say a big massive thank you to miss yadda, vixen, D, greg and caitlin for all the amazing and wonderfull gifts to complete this challenge so far and wipe the smugness off cynn-a-man binky geralds face

CynnaPawLatorioCapo (11683468)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 9070
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby CynnaPawLatorioCapo (11683468) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:51 pm

Lol now see your just being mean now lol. And there is nothing wrong with my outfit.
Your just jealous you could not look as good as me. Hahahahaa

ToTaLAnNiHiLaTiOn (11300067) wrote:i love purple, purple is my wifes favourite color, but DANG WOOF you had to go and ruin it pfft, now who looks like a toddler trying to hard, but having said that even a toddler has more style go back to the couldron and try again you nasty old binky gerald witch :D :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

now i have had time to think, you look like britney spears coming out of REHAB :?: :quiet: NOT A GOOD LOOK :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

DANG WOOF ANOTHER DOGS DINNER :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Postby SIRMarriedToSher (11300067) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:02 pm

CynnaPawLatorioCapo (11683468) wrote:Ok so, Bahahahahaha
looking at your outfit. What the heck is with the bun thing on top. Looks like something growing out your head. You really need a lesson in blending. And lord. Are you a woman killer. Got a freaking spider on your forehead and a skull purse. Hahahaha. Closer but not sure what Sher thinks. But I say nope.

that bun thing is worth more than your entire wardrobe plus the hair underneath is the killer you cant layer yadda with it, blending is my specialty unlike some, i mean pink with blue im like wtf hell no, as for a woman killer you were wearing actual yadda on your head b4 so dont you dare talk about layering to me, you dont have a clue ya self as for the spider its to keep you away, besides im a gypsy today so get over ya self admit you were wrong and walk away with what little dignity you have left and call it quits i win cos i do this all month can you? :D :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
ImageImage

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:27 pm

ToTaLAnNiHiLaTiOn (11300067) wrote:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Right! RuPaul says sashshay away with that busted fastion! Step it up B. :haha:
I am still hungry waiting for my sandwich or some mop headed chick is supposed to bring it. So don't hold your breath! IDK if amazon brings it, uh hungry! Choppy chop on both of these tasks! Cynn's hungry two, made a double order! :D

i no the mop headed chick as you put it is your new bestie gerald who is knocking out full head of turkey sandwiches which im sure amazon wont deliver cos they dont deliver dead animals and judging by her look today she already mopped your floors twice over besides i wont do nothing to chip these nails i hope gerald washed the car to as he/she dishes out like 33 chores to each of her poor children propper slave driver that 1 :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I'm gong to wash my car with your raggity looking dusty cornball busted hair in about 3 secs. You better go run and hid per usu. Your nails already look chipped and dirty, try taking a shower. Can't even adult right over their. Why I gave you the chore list, your one of the 33 children she slave drives. She would slap ya but but s*it splatters and you will cry around cleaning it up. You better go get your look right, that look is in the grave. Who told you it looked good? Wasn't you iffy? Cheap shoes, cheap wig, cheap everything. You don't even deserve a selfie. Get your life. While your doing that ballerina, try not to hurt yourself. Sounds like you are the one that needs a binky. It's past your bedtime.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Thank you YoAngel's!!! Click on my siggy to add me on FB <3 Thank You new neighbors for the adds!
BadMoon made this beautiful siggy! See BadMoon for all your siggy needs! <3

XxVioletVixenxX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 11142
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:37 pm

CynnaPawLatorioCapo (11683468) wrote:Ok so, Bahahahahaha

that bun thing is worth more than your entire wardrobe plus the hair underneath is the killer you cant layer yadda with it, blending is my specialty unlike some, i mean pink with blue im like wtf hell no, as for a woman killer you were wearing actual yadda on your head b4 so dont you dare talk about layering to me, you dont have a clue ya self as for the spider its to keep you away, besides im a gypsy today so get over ya self admit you were wrong and walk away with what little dignity you have left and call it quits i win cos i do this all month can you? :D :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Oh the man is mansplaing layering to you and telling you what to do. Bahahaha. Don't you dare Cynn, he said don't you dare. Yeah she will get right on all of that sir. Anything else we can do sir? Have a seat, pull up a chair, I'll grab your slippers and scotch. Trippin so hard he packed for a vacation. No one asked you all of that. Go take that pretty head and have several seats.
:haha: :haha:
Thank you YoAngel's!!! Click on my siggy to add me on FB <3 Thank You new neighbors for the adds!

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:38 pm

His look stinks so bad he needs a Tic Tac :haha: :haha: :haha:
Talking all about she needs to learn how to layer. Boy, you know she knows how to layer.
Next!

Postby SIRMarriedToSher (11300067) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:23 pm

all im hearing is nag nag nag nag sounds like my gran, only cynn-a-man binky gerald could never admit defeat so you dont you take the seat n leave the layering to the pros she could only pull down the bit she could if she cant talk yadda she has nowt to say so send her minion to do it for her, is she/he paying you in turkey rashings cos she is a good slave driver and as for your cheap yorothy wana b who asked you opinion any way the only 1 who needs a binky is you but your so fridgid and up ya self no man would touch ya so take ya yadda back to the gutter and weep like you do besides i aint hiding im 6 hours ahead of you i have work and a live and can fight my own battles shame cynn-a-man gerald cant hahahahaha
ImageImage

Postby GregPAW (105652472) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:36 pm

Would you all leave poor AJ alone. You ladies have had years of practice dressing as a woman, he is just starting out. Give him a little time and I think he will be more smexy than all of ya's. Just saying :haha: :haha: :haha:

GregPAW (105652472)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 10583

Postby SIRMarriedToSher (11300067) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:48 pm

GregPAW (105652472) wrote:Would you all leave poor AJ alone. You ladies have had years of practice dressing as a woman, he is just starting out. Give him a little time and I think he will be more smexy than all of ya's. Just saying :haha: :haha: :haha:

thanks G, really appreciate it but i got this, its not the first time ive had to deal with a mouthy mare and it wont be the last :D :haha: :haha: :haha:
ImageImage

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:59 pm

ToTaLAnNiHiLaTiOn (11300067) wrote:all im hearing is nag nag nag nag sounds like my gran, only cynn-a-man binky gerald could never admit defeat so you dont you take the seat n leave the layering to the pros she could only pull down the bit she could if she cant talk yadda she has nowt to say so send her minion to do it for her, is she/he paying you in turkey rashings cos she is a good slave driver and as for your cheap yorothy wana b who asked you opinion any way the only 1 who needs a binky is you but your so fridgid and up ya self no man would touch ya so take ya yadda back to the gutter and weep like you do besides i aint hiding im 6 hours ahead of you i have work and a live and can fight my own battles shame cynn-a-man gerald cant hahahahaha

Blah blah blah de dela da da ya. He still talking :yawn:
:sleeping: :sleeping: You just saying what I said back to me. Minion don't worry about who's minion I am or not. Peach apricot pineapple grape jealous jelly! That's you! You salty like the red sea cause you don't have one! Yawn yeah yeah, I read you like a libary book. Where is my sandwich yo? Less talkie talkie or sandwich making. Your fake minion didn't bring it yet. We know your god's gift to Yoworld. Where is the exchange line, I'm busy. Your like a horoscope. Always telling us what to do and are wrong at the same time. :shocked: :haha: :haha:

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:00 pm

GregPAW (105652472) wrote:Would you all leave poor AJ alone. You ladies have had years of practice dressing as a woman, he is just starting out. Give him a little time and I think he will be more smexy than all of ya's. Just saying :haha: :haha: :haha:

thanks G, really appreciate it but i got this, its not the first time ive had to deal with a mouthy mare and it wont be the last :D :haha: :haha: :haha:

Ohhh confident! Uh huh, I am sure you will get the best of this. I am waiting, how long is it going to take! :yawn:
Gets his nails done and now a total diva! :haha: :haha: Ok Mel B. Calm down!
Last edited by XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) on Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:02 pm

"But mom, he started it!" :'( :'( :'(

Postby CynnaPawLatorioCapo (11683468) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:30 pm

All right AJ. Here ya go. I am gonna say it. I will quit torturing you. Yes you did a good job. I am proud of how far you come first looking like a toddler then a 5 year old and then what ever was with the spider and skull. And now the outfit you are wearing now. Good job good job.

Postby SIRMarriedToSher (11300067) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:31 pm

ToTaLAnNiHiLaTiOn (11300067) wrote:all im hearing is nag nag nag nag sounds like my gran, only cynn-a-man binky gerald could never admit defeat so you dont you take the seat n leave the layering to the pros she could only pull down the bit she could if she cant talk yadda she has nowt to say so send her minion to do it for her, is she/he paying you in turkey rashings cos she is a good slave driver and as for your cheap yorothy wana b who asked you opinion any way the only 1 who needs a binky is you but your so fridgid and up ya self no man would touch ya so take ya yadda back to the gutter and weep like you do besides i aint hiding im 6 hours ahead of you i have work and a live and can fight my own battles shame cynn-a-man gerald cant hahahahaha

Blah blah blah de dela da da ya. He still talking :yawn:
:sleeping: :sleeping: You just saying what I said back to me. Minion don't worry about who's minion I am or not. Peach apricot pineapple grape jealous jelly! That's you! You salty like the red sea cause you don't have one! Yawn yeah yeah, I read you like a libary book. Where is my sandwich yo? Less talkie talkie or sandwich making. Your fake minion didn't bring it yet. We know your god's gift to Yoworld. Where is the exchange line, I'm busy. Your like a horoscope. Always telling us what to do and are wrong at the same time. :shocked: :haha: :haha:

ffs grans back naggin and naggin and naggin its like white nosie init just get back in the kitchen hold up on the yadda is your key board twitchin cos we listen to you like a broken record no 1 reads horoscopes any more what ya to old and missed the memmo :D :haha: :haha: :haha:
ImageImage

Postby SIRMarriedToSher (11300067) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:37 pm

Ohhh confident! Uh huh, I am sure you will get the best of this. I am waiting, how long is it going to take! :yawn:
Gets his nails done and now a total diva! :haha: :haha: Ok Mel B. Calm down!

ok cardi b put on ya granny jumper go back n sit in the chair watch ya program n turn down ya hearing aid ffs and put ya false teeth back in the glass off water and hush it up like a good lil granny, as for gods gift naaaa i dont think i am just a good husband and a loving father thats all i need , all 5 of em are my god so get ya facts right yh :D :haha: :haha:
Last edited by SIRMarriedToSher (11300067) on Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Postby SIRMarriedToSher (11300067) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:42 pm

CynnaPawLatorioCapo (11683468) wrote:All right AJ. Here ya go. I am gonna say it. I will quit torturing you. Yes you did a good job. I am proud of how far you come first looking like a toddler then a 5 year old and then what ever was with the spider and skull. And now the outfit you are wearing now. Good job good job.

thank you good challenge tho im shocked it took you this long to think of it :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

p.s im keeping the siggie tho lol :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
ImageImage

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests