Page 8 of 8

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:35 pm
by ChaoticSeas (160142421)
Try at a new button style
Image

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:44 pm
by LindyLou Who (126352247)
May I please get a siggie for spring sweetie something with flowers .I'll leave it up to you and thanks a bunch :hug:

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:25 am
by ChaoticSeas (160142421)
LindyLou Who (126352247) wrote:May I please get a siggie for spring sweetie something with flowers .I'll leave it up to you and thanks a bunch :hug:

Sure can! :hug:

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:00 am
by ChaoticSeas (160142421)
LindyLou Who (126352247) wrote:May I please get a siggie for spring sweetie something with flowers .I'll leave it up to you and thanks a bunch :hug:


Here you go Lindy :D Hope you like it. :hug:
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h12722535][img]https://i.imgur.com/JLOVXHF.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h12722535][img]https://i.imgur.com/ebGEZtZ.png[/img][/url]

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:14 pm
by LindyLou Who (126352247)
Ty so much it's beautiful. I :heart: it :hug:

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:29 pm
by ChaoticSeas (160142421)
LindyLou Who (126352247) wrote:Ty so much it's beautiful. I :heart: it :hug:

Your very welcome! :hug:

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 7:52 pm
by ChaoticSeas (160142421)
Hope everyone is having a good day! :D

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 8:06 pm
by JustJo (106622274)
could I get s siggy and matching button-love yellow daffodils with babys breath flowers-whatever you come up with would be fine
transparent with room link-thanks much!

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 8:40 pm
by ChaoticSeas (160142421)
JustJo (106622274) wrote:could I get s siggy and matching button-love yellow daffodils with babys breath flowers-whatever you come up with would be fine
transparent with room link-thanks much!

Sure can! :D

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:39 pm
by ChaoticSeas (160142421)
JustJo (106622274) wrote:could I get s siggy and matching button-love yellow daffodils with babys breath flowers-whatever you come up with would be fine
transparent with room link-thanks much!


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h92342227][img]https://i.imgur.com/rnWrWlh.png[/img][/url]

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h92342227][img]https://i.imgur.com/nbbL0k9.png[/img][/url]

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:08 am
by JustJo (106622274)
ChaoticSeas Designs (160142421) wrote:
JustJo (106622274) wrote:could I get s siggy and matching button-love yellow daffodils with babys breath flowers-whatever you come up with would be fine
transparent with room link-thanks much!


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h92342227][img]https://i.imgur.com/rnWrWlh.png[/img][/url]

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h92342227][img]https://i.imgur.com/nbbL0k9.png[/img][/url]


WOW you are fast too these are beautiful! I'm collecting a few new ones for use with seasonal-I love how you added those butterflies,it's like a personal thing of mine and it makes it that more special Thank you soooooooo much for these -I love them!!

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 7:54 am
by ChaoticSeas (160142421)
JustJo (106622274) wrote:
ChaoticSeas Designs (160142421) wrote:
JustJo (106622274) wrote:could I get s siggy and matching button-love yellow daffodils with babys breath flowers-whatever you come up with would be fine
transparent with room link-thanks much!


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h92342227][img]https://i.imgur.com/rnWrWlh.png[/img][/url]

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h92342227][img]https://i.imgur.com/nbbL0k9.png[/img][/url]


WOW you are fast too these are beautiful! I'm collecting a few new ones for use with seasonal-I love how you added those butterflies,it's like a personal thing of mine and it makes it that more special Thank you soooooooo much for these -I love them!!

Your very welcome!

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 7:59 pm
by ChaoticSeas (160142421)
Just some of the new patterns and colors I have to use. :D

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 11:35 pm
by JustJo (106622274)
oh wow -I'm all over this new stuff-it looks great!
could I have these 3 using same colours as they are- with name Just Jo w room key- transparent no need for anything else-they look great please n thank you!

Image
Image
Image

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 7:53 am
by Dia (182313813)
Hi Gorg :bye:
Have a lovely weekend ahead. :hug:
loves ya :heart:

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 9:06 am
by ChaoticSeas (160142421)
JustJo (106622274) wrote:oh wow -I'm all over this new stuff-it looks great!
could I have these 3 using same colours as they are- with name Just Jo w room key- transparent no need for anything else-they look great please n thank you!

Image
Image
Image

Here you go Jo :hug:
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82417948][img]https://i.imgur.com/PHdtivG.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82417948][img]https://i.imgur.com/mxeV5XU.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82417948][img]https://i.imgur.com/ubPd7Ed.png[/img][/url]

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 9:06 am
by ChaoticSeas (160142421)
Dia (182313813) wrote:Hi Gorg :bye:
Have a lovely weekend ahead. :hug:
loves ya :heart:

Hi Ya Beautiful! Have a great weekend yourself! Love you back! :heart: :hug:

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 6:34 pm
by JustJo (106622274)
ChaoticSeas Designs (160142421) wrote:
JustJo (106622274) wrote:oh wow -I'm all over this new stuff-it looks great!
could I have these 3 using same colours as they are- with name Just Jo w room key- transparent no need for anything else-they look great please n thank you!

Image
Image
Image

Here you go Jo :hug:
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82417948][img]https://i.imgur.com/PHdtivG.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82417948][img]https://i.imgur.com/mxeV5XU.png[/img][/url]


oh thank you sooo much,these are too cute!!! Really nice siggys thanks so much :hug:

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82417948][img]https://i.imgur.com/ubPd7Ed.png[/img][/url]

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Siggie's & Button's ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 7:28 pm
by ChaoticSeas (160142421)
JustJo (106622274) wrote:
ChaoticSeas Designs (160142421) wrote:
JustJo (106622274) wrote:oh wow -I'm all over this new stuff-it looks great!
could I have these 3 using same colours as they are- with name Just Jo w room key- transparent no need for anything else-they look great please n thank you!

Image
Image
Image

Here you go Jo :hug:
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82417948][img]https://i.imgur.com/PHdtivG.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82417948][img]https://i.imgur.com/mxeV5XU.png[/img][/url]


oh thank you sooo much,these are too cute!!! Really nice siggys thanks so much :hug:

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82417948][img]https://i.imgur.com/ubPd7Ed.png[/img][/url]

oh thank you sooo much,these are too cute!!! Really nice siggys thanks so much :hug:

Your welcome :D