ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Designs Signatures 2021 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Official ChaoticSeas Designs Signatures 2021 ʕ•ᴥ•

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:49 pm

Of course thank you for our beautiful Siggy's Thank you for your time and work. We appreciate it so much!!!
They are simply fantastic!!! :wailing: :heart: :heart: :hug: :hug: :kiss: IDK how you did it but you nailed each of our tastes to a T. I don't know who loves theirs more. My last one was great as well. You guys are amazing! :hug: :hug:
Uh I didn't even have time to style myself this wk!
I look like my mom.
Her randomness is always charming. Mine is a hot mess. I love the way she can toss a cool room together.
I am way too OCD! :haha: :haha:
She has played longer than I. I just tour her million houses like cleaning hoards and taking pics lol.
ChaoticSea Created This Fantastic Siggy! Thank You So Much!!!
My FB is in my siggy or PM me to buddy up!
Thank you Yo Angles! You Make Game Play a lot More Fun!!! (VioletVixen)

XxVioletVixenxX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 11429
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby ChaoticSeas (160142421) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:58 pm

XxAnomalyxX (139135464) wrote:Of course thank you for our beautiful Siggy's Thank you for your time and work. We appreciate it so much!!!
They are simply fantastic!!! :wailing: :heart: :heart: :hug: :hug: :kiss: IDK how you did it but you nailed each of our tastes to a T. I don't know who loves theirs more. My last one was great as well. You guys are amazing! :hug: :hug:
Uh I didn't even have time to style myself this wk!
I look like my mom.
Her randomness is always charming. Mine is a hot mess. I love the way she can toss a cool room together.
I am way too OCD! :haha: :haha:
She has played longer than I. I just tour her million houses like cleaning hoards and taking pics lol.

You are very welcome! And thank you for these words under your siggie "ChaoticSea Created This Fantastic Siggy! Thank You So Much!!!" :hug: :heart:

Bestie ♥♥

Click the Heart for my Siggies Image
Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk
You’re enough ❤️

ChaoticSeas (160142421)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: May 22, 2010

Forum Posts: 7275
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Dia (182313813) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:33 pm

XxAnomalyxX (139135464) wrote:
Dia (182313813) wrote:
GwenGlitter (103512141) wrote:
ChaoticSeas (160142421) wrote:
GwenGlitter (103512141) wrote:HI. I was told to come over here for a siggy. I have never had one. I would love one with INXS. My daughter hates them so I am sure she will be thrilled lol. I took her to a few too many concerts with them preforming as a child. I am not sure what other requirements there are. She said she would help me tonight or everyone over here would help me.

Thank you so much.

Sure can. Messaging you for more info. :D

Thank You!!!

Here you Gwen :D I hope you like it. :hug:

Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h92856615]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/vjcMweQ.png[/img][/url]

OMG!!!!!!!! This is simply the best! I love it! You have no idea how much I love it!!!
Let me see if I can get it on my account or whatever you guys call it.
There seems to be a new language for me to learn around here!
Oh wow it is just to cool.
Thank you so much.
It's very nice to meet you!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

It Is indeedy a very cool siggy
btw Gwen i like INXS also. :D hope ya daughter still talks to me :angel:
LMAO :haha:

Hahaha I just caught this! Aw your one of my faves! Yeah not a big fan. She posted it to her FB wall lol. She has a lot of fan club people on there about INXS. I have the bands I like so ya know. It is indeed a cool siggy. She was so excited.
Dia will maybe you could make her paintboard art from this pic.
She loved the last one from the zodiac you made.
Your so kind! Thank you!!!

aw I would be happy to make something up for ya mum.
Just not this siggy pic, as its The Lovely Chaotic's creation.
:heart:
~
Gorgeous siggys CSD as always :hug:
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM♥D♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
Image Bestie ♥♥

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012

Forum Posts: 21552
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby ChaoticSeas (160142421) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:52 am

Dia (182313813) wrote:
Dia (182313813) wrote:
GwenGlitter (103512141) wrote:HI. I was told to come over here for a siggy. I have never had one. I would love one with INXS. My daughter hates them so I am sure she will be thrilled lol. I took her to a few too many concerts with them preforming as a child. I am not sure what other requirements there are. She said she would help me tonight or everyone over here would help me.

Thank you so much.

Thank You!!!

OMG!!!!!!!! This is simply the best! I love it! You have no idea how much I love it!!!
Thank you so much.

Hahaha I just caught this! Aw your one of my faves! Yeah not a big fan. She posted it to her FB wall lol. She has a lot of fan club people on there about INXS. I have the bands I like so ya know. It is indeed a cool siggy. She was so excited.

aw I would be happy to make something up for ya mum.
Just not this siggy pic, as its The Lovely Chaotic's creation.
~
Gorgeous siggys CSD as always :hug:

Awe, your to sweet! Thank you! :hug: :heart:

Bestie ♥♥

Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
You’re enough ❤️

ChaoticSeas (160142421)

Postby ChaoticSeas (160142421) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:35 am

Dia (182313813) wrote:

Thank you so much.

Thank You!!!

Thank you so much.

I will make one for your Mom. :hug: Thank you Dia for leaving it to me :D LU :heart: :heart:

Bestie ♥♥

Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
You’re enough ❤️

ChaoticSeas (160142421)

Postby GwenGlitter (103512141) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:17 pm

Dia (182313813) wrote:

Thank you so much.

Thank You!!!

Thank you so much.

I will make one for your Mom. :hug: Thank you Dia for leaving it to me :D LU :heart: :heart:

Awww yes plz!! Dia sent me one Ang approved. Very Cool! Thank you so much Dia!
I will take any I have a million homes and I can't have too much Micheal. I didn't really know about these until Ang sent me the zodic one Dia made for me. Beautiful! I have the two now! Angie said she will send you paintboards but wants to know what size and is still offering to pay you. It must be work.
I put the signature update in my signature from your pm. Thank you again. You are both so talented.
The one Dia made is going in my front yard right now. I decided to place it there from inside lol.
It needs a proper display. :heart: Just in case you want to see it!

GwenGlitter (103512141)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: May 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 37
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby GwenGlitter (103512141) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:20 pm

I just clicked my name in the signature. Works great!! Beautiful work! :hug:

GwenGlitter (103512141)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: May 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 37
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby ChaoticSeas (160142421) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:52 pm

GwenGlitter (103512141) wrote:I just clicked my name in the signature. Works great!! Beautiful work! :hug:

Awesome! Dia is the awesone one :heart: doing the paintboards other than the one I just sent you of your siggie. I made it. :D I can make them also but I mostly do the siggies and buttons. :D And I wouldn't dream of asking for payment for the siggies.. :hug:

Bestie ♥♥

Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
You’re enough ❤️

ChaoticSeas (160142421)

Postby XxVioletVixenxX (139135464) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:20 pm

GwenGlitter (103512141) wrote:I just clicked my name in the signature. Works great!! Beautiful work! :hug:

Awesome! Dia is the awesone one :heart: doing the paintboards other than the one I just sent you of your siggie. I made it. :D I can make them also but I mostly do the siggies and buttons. :D And I wouldn't dream of asking for payment for the siggies.. :hug:

My mom says she apprecates your and my hard work girls and you both seem really cool. When she is on the forum as she doesn't have the hang of it yet mostly I am on the phone with her teaching her how to find threads and post.
I helped her change her siggy to the correct one. I also went and placed her paint boards. She can decide where she really wants them. I wanted her to see it in stages where I layed them out and saved then she logged in and ect until they were put together again. It takes her a while to get it drilled in. She knows if she reads this, she had a stroke a few yrs ago. She can read and reply. I do things like remind her game codes to decorate with in her message box and she is fine. It's just some short term memory stuff to remember how to do things. After a bit she will. She tells ppl she doesn't care if I post about it. She did well pming she said. Some main forum posts. It's nice you all talk to her.

Here is her yard I added a few things but she can now place her own paint boards and move them to whatever house. I am sure she going to leave them here. She really likes them. Thank you!!!!!!

She like me impressed and likes anything she gets. I am so glad she got paint boards of her siggy and a cool pic! Ty ty!
She will be by later to read this. I need to do some chores and stuff but she will in a bit.
ChaoticSea Created This Fantastic Siggy! Thank You So Much!!!
My FB is in my siggy or PM me to buddy up!
Thank you Yo Angles! You Make Game Play a lot More Fun!!! (VioletVixen)

XxVioletVixenxX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 11429

Postby ChaoticSeas (160142421) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:56 pm

My mom says she apprecates your and my hard work girls and you both seem really cool. When she is on the forum as she doesn't have the hang of it yet mostly I am on the phone with her teaching her how to find threads and post.
I helped her change her siggy to the correct one. I also went and placed her paint boards. She can decide where she really wants them. I wanted her to see it in stages where I layed them out and saved then she logged in and ect until they were put together again. It takes her a while to get it drilled in. She knows if she reads this, she had a stroke a few yrs ago. She can read and reply. I do things like remind her game codes to decorate with in her message box and she is fine. It's just some short term memory stuff to remember how to do things. After a bit she will. She tells ppl she doesn't care if I post about it. She did well pming she said. Some main forum posts. It's nice you all talk to her.

Here is her yard I added a few things but she can now place her own paint boards and move them to whatever house. I am sure she going to leave them here. She really likes them. Thank you!!!!!!

She like me impressed and likes anything she gets. I am so glad she got paint boards of her siggy and a cool pic! Ty ty!
She will be by later to read this. I need to do some chores and stuff but she will in a bit.

You both are more than welcome and you both can come here to request my button's or my siggies. :D :hug:

Bestie ♥♥

Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
You’re enough ❤️

ChaoticSeas (160142421)

Postby Dia (182313813) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:40 am

they look great out there :)
Michael is on his way ;) :heart:
and like Chaotic, i will never charge. its just fun to do. and i love to share.
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM♥D♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
Image Bestie ♥♥

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012

Forum Posts: 21552
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby ChaoticSeas (160142421) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:10 pm

Bestie ♥♥

Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
You’re enough ❤️

ChaoticSeas (160142421)

Postby ChaoticSeas (160142421) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:33 pm

[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-111036364][img]https://i.imgur.com/RIKuAiQ.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-111036364][img]https://i.imgur.com/pyXEPtA.png[/img][/url]

Bestie ♥♥

Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
You’re enough ❤️

ChaoticSeas (160142421)

Postby dianabanana (111036364) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:52 pm

omg, girl!! i didn't even ask you to do this for me. i'm so suprised and blown away. it's absolutely beautiful and i love it beyond measure. this week has had so many good and great suprises. thank you thank you thank you doesn't seem to me to be words enough to really thank you for a new siggy and purple and with PRINCE my main man, too. thanks a gazillion.

Childhood is idolizing Batman. Adulthood is realizing the joker makes more sense.

dianabanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 397
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 14368
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby ChaoticSeas (160142421) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:58 pm

dianabanana (111036364) wrote:omg, girl!! i didn't even ask you to do this for me. i'm so suprised and blown away. it's absolutely beautiful and i love it beyond measure. this week has had so many good and great suprises. thank you thank you thank you doesn't seem to me to be words enough to really thank you for a new siggy and purple and with PRINCE my main man, too. thanks a gazillion.

You are so very welcome! You deserve to have lots of surprises that bring you joy. :hug: :heart:

Bestie ♥♥

Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
You’re enough ❤️

ChaoticSeas (160142421)

Postby ChaoticSeas (160142421) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:32 pm

dianabanana (111036364) wrote:omg, girl!! i didn't even ask you to do this for me. i'm so suprised and blown away. it's absolutely beautiful and i love it beyond measure. this week has had so many good and great suprises. thank you thank you thank you doesn't seem to me to be words enough to really thank you for a new siggy and purple and with PRINCE my main man, too. thanks a gazillion.

Here's all of them Diana :D
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-111036364][img]https://i.imgur.com/RIKuAiQ.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-111036364][img]https://i.imgur.com/pyXEPtA.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-111036364][img]https://i.imgur.com/psmtPU3.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-111036364][img]https://i.imgur.com/oobPH85.png[/img][/url]

Bestie ♥♥

Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
You’re enough ❤️

ChaoticSeas (160142421)

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:03 pm

wow!

how do I get one?

I would love one for the 215 Native Children, with a red fox, maybe tribal art fox.
Thanks!

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 12132

Postby ChaoticSeas (160142421) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:32 pm

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:wow!

how do I get one?

I would love one for the 215 Native Children, with a red fox, maybe tribal art fox.
Thanks!

I will be glad to work on it :D

Bestie ♥♥

Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
You’re enough ❤️

ChaoticSeas (160142421)

Postby ChaoticSeas (160142421) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:07 pm

how do I get one?

Thanks!

[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-10296439][img]https://i.imgur.com/5cAu16W.png[/img][/url]

Bestie ♥♥

Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
You’re enough ❤️

ChaoticSeas (160142421)

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:56 pm

how do I get one?

Thanks!

[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-10296439][img]https://i.imgur.com/5cAu16W.png[/img][/url]

that's perfect, made me tear up. I love it, thank you!!!

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 12132

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests