closed

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: closed

Postby CollateralDamage (185109488) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:03 pm

hi! i know it’s closed but i personally was diagnosed with bipolar depression. some days can be a bit challenging, but with time i’ve began to slowly overcome it! stay positive ! much love
MY HUGE WISHLIST!!! : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=222438

CollateralDamage (185109488)
YoWorld Level: 105
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2013

Forum Posts: 551
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Aurora M (123232925) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:23 pm

CollateralDamage (185109488) wrote:hi! i know it’s closed but i personally was diagnosed with bipolar depression. some days can be a bit challenging, but with time i’ve began to slowly overcome it! stay positive ! much love

yes that is exactly what i have found out, i have 33 year later. :D :wailing: :heart: ty lovely you too. x
Aurora M (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 4436
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Aurora M (123232925) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:54 pm

BUMP

If you haven't been gifted, its because I cant find you. 3 ladies are outstanding, shown by who hasnt had a gift icon :gift: reply, please pm me when you are online. Enjoy your vday. :D
Aurora M (123232925)

Postby Chris (4327680) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:15 pm

I know it's closed. I would have said "Not entering" anyway, but I just saw this for the first time.

I view Bipolar Disorder as one of those conditions that has been prevalent forever but was grouped with tons of other stuff until recently, under the very generic and derogatory, "She's just crazy." I always say, "Everyone has issues," and I'm thrilled that the mental health field is gaining more respect. It's only by identifying exactly what our issues are and treating them appropriately that we all have better lives and put better versions of ourselves out into the world. I take an anti-depressant every day and will tell anyone as easily as I say, "I have brown hair." I used to be a "rub some dirt on it" person, but realized that you have to weigh everything and see which is better for you, which for me was deciding it's better to take the medication than to hold firm to my usual "no chemicals in my body" but remain someone who didn't enjoy life as much as I could and wasn't the best I could be for other people.

So good for you for figuring things out and hitting it head on. I hope you're able to succeed in lots more that you want to once they iron out whatever you need.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Wild West Wall Stars, XO2018 Black Area Rugs, Dining Chairs/Stools, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 4995

Postby Aurora M (123232925) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:14 am

Chris (4327680) wrote:I know it's closed. I would have said "Not entering" anyway, but I just saw this for the first time.

I view Bipolar Disorder as one of those conditions that has been prevalent forever but was grouped with tons of other stuff until recently, under the very generic and derogatory, "She's just crazy." I always say, "Everyone has issues," and I'm thrilled that the mental health field is gaining more respect. It's only by identifying exactly what our issues are and treating them appropriately that we all have better lives and put better versions of ourselves out into the world. I take an anti-depressant every day and will tell anyone as easily as I say, "I have brown hair." I used to be a "rub some dirt on it" person, but realized that you have to weigh everything and see which is better for you, which for me was deciding it's better to take the medication than to hold firm to my usual "no chemicals in my body" but remain someone who didn't enjoy life as much as I could and wasn't the best I could be for other people.

So good for you for figuring things out and hitting it head on. I hope you're able to succeed in lots more that you want to once they iron out whatever you need.

yeah it took 8 years of taking anti-depressants and 3 traumatic events, for them to realise actually no this isn't just depression, they realised its depression bipolar disorder, i didnt know there are 5 types of bipolar its not just highs, sometimes its only lows. so thank you for sharing and getting the help you need/ed too. :)
Aurora M (123232925)

Re: RETHINK MENTAL ILLNESS CONTEST

Postby Aurora M (123232925) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:19 pm

dianabanana (111036364) wrote:beiing bipolar just means you're a little bit different not due to anything you did or didn't do. life is just a bit different for you with a challenge others deal with, too. at least that's my uneducated opinion. lol
welcome back here and know you are loved and appreciated for you!

:gift:
Aurora M (123232925)

Re: RETHINK MENTAL ILLNESS CONTEST

Postby Aurora M (123232925) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:19 pm

Prynsess K (187472054) wrote:
IWuzADorkyNoobsta (120796171) wrote:I just wanted to let you know...that you are ENOUGH!

You are STRONG

You are COURAGEOUS

You are LOVED

&

We are all so very PROUD of you :rose:

You are not alone :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: THIS 1000000% THIS :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Wuza said it all really x

:gift:
Aurora M (123232925)

Postby Aurora M (123232925) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:21 pm

ive realised the world world icon links now work lol, its just the signature links not working .... for me anyway. IWuzADorkyNoobsta you are the last one i got your pm lmk when you are online :D
Aurora M (123232925)

Previous

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests