New Hairs

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: New Hairs

Postby MaD Wren (184784279) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:03 pm

LindyLou Who (126352247) wrote:Are you okay sweetie I hope everything is alright and ty for the hair. :heart: :hug:

I don't have you on my buddy list and we can't use apartment links. I posted above saying I would try my best to see if I could do meet ups, but I just truly don't have the time right now after my ER visit yesterday morning. I've been in a lot of pain and can't sit at the computer for very long. I'm sorry.
[/quote]

I am doing better each day. I threw my back out of wack pretty badly, no idea how I did it. It got to the point where I couldn't walk, and when I tried my knees would get so weak I was not able to hold myself up. I woke up 5am yesterday and told my bf, we're gonna have to go to the ER. I drove to one 45 mins away because our local is known not to treat back pain. It was an AWFUL drive but I got there and they were AMAZING. Did xrays, nothing bone wise. Muscle/Nerve. Gave me cortisone shot, 800mg ibuprofen, and 9 valiums so I've been knocked out a lot LOL. It still hurts, but nothing like it did. I think I'll try to go to the chiropractor while I'm on these meds and everything is relaxed to see if they can straighten me out! Thank you for asking! :love: :heart:
My in game name is Wren, I keep Jericho on the Forums bc that's what everyone knows me by!
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-184784279&poe=200

MaD Wren (184784279)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 12, 2013

Forum Posts: 13139
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby LindyLou Who (126352247) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:01 pm

I am doing better each day. I threw my back out of wack pretty badly, no idea how I did it. It got to the point where I couldn't walk, and when I tried my knees would get so weak I was not able to hold myself up. I woke up 5am yesterday and told my bf, we're gonna have to go to the ER. I drove to one 45 mins away because our local is known not to treat back pain. It was an AWFUL drive but I got there and they were AMAZING. Did xrays, nothing bone wise. Muscle/Nerve. Gave me cortisone shot, 800mg ibuprofen, and 9 valiums so I've been knocked out a lot LOL. It still hurts, but nothing like it did. I think I'll try to go to the chiropractor while I'm on these meds and everything is relaxed to see if they can straighten me out! Thank you for asking! :love: :heart:[/quote]

I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I know how much it hurts when back muscles are involved. It's good the meds are knocking you out that way the muscles have time to heal. You take care of yourself sweetie and whatever you do even though your feeling better give yourself time to heal and don't over do it .Keep us posted and let us know how your feeling. :heart: :hug:

LindyLou Who (126352247)
YoWorld Level: 376
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 6294
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby StonerWonkah69 (180534330) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:52 pm

I wanted the celestial so bad but no luck at, I got 4 polar blue so I stopped. I'd love any other color like plat,black,brown thank you!

StonerWonkah69 (180534330)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2011

Forum Posts: 14818
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby NayunH (134755823) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:25 am

Wren MaD (184784279) wrote:Nay & Strawberry I have neither of you on my BL, are you in anyones message boxes as of late?

Aw, I'm not. It's okay if you are unable to gift, still appreciate the gesture. Get well soon! :heart:
NayunH (134755823)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 139
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Previous

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests