***Winner Last Post***My Wish List Anniversary Contest

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: My Wish List Anniversary Contest

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:43 pm

Oh Snow,
That is sweet of you.
And hug is accepted. And given back.

Snow (148033130) wrote:I pretty much started being active again on yo on march this year, and I had never participated in forums, I pretty much was such a child back on 2010, I was 10 years old so I don't think I was cool enough to be around here. HAHA, but this year that I came back and found the wishlist thread and how everyone is so generous and kind to each other, it is really lovely! And I think that a big part of that is thanks to you, Cynn.

You always dedicate your time to the thread and kindly asks us all to change things if we aren't doing it right, you are like an adorable guidance to us all. I don't know but I saw you saying "Mama bear",I didn't know if you would like that comparison but FOR REAL YOU ARE. And I see it from the cutest side and okay, I feel like sending you a hug, so please accept this. I haven't been here for so long but I have seen that it is hard and wow, you've been doing this for 6 years? Hail to patience and perseverance for it all to be GREAT. Cause the part I've seen is very well done. Thank you very much for everything you do for us, and for being our instructor in this thread full of kindess and generosity.

I didn't know you nor Greg Paw, and I am really glad to know that you provide all this loveliness around by keeping it in a wish and thank you thread, BRAVO GREG AND CYNN! :hug: :heart:

Cancer Free 13 Years

CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 8274
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Greg PAW (105652472) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:18 am

Cynn, I want to thank you for every thing you have done in the last 6 years on the forum and in this thread. You have done an awesome job!!!!

I also want to thank everyone for their kind words. They are very much appreciated.

Here is to another 6 years or more.:smug:

Greg PAW (105652472)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 10007
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:08 am

I don't know the person who passed it on to you, but I can't imagine that you aren't beyond any expectations! I left the forums/game back when it was Zynga and didn't return until last year. The wish list thread was one of the first places I felt comfortable posting. You, Greg and so many who post on this forum have been so welcoming. I know my participation in the wish list thread fluctuates depending on how much free time I have, but one thing I know is thanks to you and Greg it will always be there waiting. Thank you for all you do :hug: :heart:

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 3822
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Rayleigh (107577566) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:22 am

Dear Greg and Cynn, both of you are doing such a wonderful things for everyone here. :hug: :rose:

6 years? wow, time flies so fast right! :haha: i still remember back then, when i was still at 14 years old playing yoworld from zynga era. the first time here on forum, i always visiting this wishlist and giveaway sections every day when "ninja" (if im not wrong lol) is the one who's still in charge on forums! :haha: my old username in game is "CutieMintAce" if any of you from old forumer remember :haha: :haha:

I remember few of names from old forum like Pikaboo, PrimaDonna, ShadesOfD, Mrs V, Amooora, Tinkerbell, Patricia, Marius, R4V3N, and many more! :haha: :haha: i even wonder where all this amazing people go, i never see any of them here anymore, maybe i miss something when i take a long hiatus here :eh: :?: but there is also old forumer that i know that still playing, like T Louie, Angelic Rose, Anna Del, Diana Banana, Dia, and few more. It's great to see someone that i know from old forum that still playing here :heart:

Back then, each day will have a lot of wishlist post until 10 pages up. Here is when i found a LOT of nice people. And because of that, i decided to tried become one of them too hehe :heart:

But the most important things, let's shout out to Cynn and Greg that consistently posting this thread every single day without missing any day for 6 years! :party: :party: :rose: I think if it was me, i wouldn't be able to do this like Greg and Cynn everyday. Even im having a longg hiatus from yoworld :haha: :haha: You guys are amazing for always posting this wishlist thread for everyone here :haha: :haha: thankyou so much for your hard work, you both also have an amazing personalities! :heart: :hug: :rose:
Rayleigh (107577566)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 05, 2009

Forum Posts: 3268
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:06 pm

Bumping

Cancer Free 13 Years

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:59 pm

:D

Cancer Free 13 Years

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:54 am

Hi Cynn, :)
Congratulations on your amazing 6 year anniversary hosting the Wishlist thread! Also congratulations on your amazing fall designs! :party: What a grand celebration for both memorable events! You’ve truly done an amazing job hosting the Wishlist thread!
Thank you for all you & your continuing dedication & generosity & hosting this contest! :hug: :heart:
Last edited by SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) on Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 85139
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby LEAH (11726481) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:08 am

It's lovely to read through this thread and see how much everyone appreciates you.

I'm sure we can't thank you and Greg enough for being so kind over the years and for keeping up the wish list thread, posting every single day!

I had a huge break of many years but came back to the game and forums in January and everyone on this section of the forums was so welcoming, kind and generous.

The wish list thread is a place where people spread love, kindness and help each other out. It's a lovely thing. To be able to grant a wish and put a smile on someone's face or to be lucky enough to receive something you've been wanting, it's a beautiful thing that I'm so glad has been kept alive by you.

Thank you so much for putting in time and effort every single day. We all appreciate you so much. :heart:

LEAH (11726481)
YoWorld Level: 260

Forum Posts: 7684

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:57 pm

:D

Cancer Free 13 Years

Postby Honey xo (186026385) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:23 pm

Bumping :balloon: :hug:
__________________[My WTB][Tis the Season to be Jolly__________________

Honey xo (186026385)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2014

Forum Posts: 2170
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Blackbaer (176772706) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:15 am

Cyn, I remember when wishlists first became a thing with you and Greg, I was on and off of Yo due to me being too young to understand all these years. I officially started this year and I love the forums! You are a wonderful person, You and Greg made time each day to make a thread for people to be kind to eachother, probably the one place in the game that has some kindness, which I love granting I try not to ask for much though, If I do, you always tried to grant my list (BTW thank you again for the tracksuits and strait jackets still love them). I'd love to add you in game too if we get a chance hun! Also, I am not entering this giveaway I was just putting my input on how much of a very nice person you are. :D I know a lot of yo angels on the forums and you are one of them. :heart:

:party: :party: :party: !!GOODLUCK EVERYONE!! :party: :party: :party:
~IRL daughter of zombie queen~
Blackbaer (176772706)
YoWorld Level: 226
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 12, 2011

Forum Posts: 310
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby vm (116843625) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:17 pm

Congrats on the anniversary.
You are doing an awsome job.
After taking a break from the game when i returned 6 years later you were the only person I remembered. Lol. Keep up the good work you and Greg.
vm (116843625)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 1867
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:50 pm

:balloon:

Cancer Free 13 Years

Postby SkyracerJamie (103175992) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:03 pm

Happy Anniversary. I haven't been over to the thread in years. I never have anything people wish for or I would do it. Although I did gift SamiSpiffy some hairs she was looking for and made me happy to see her happy :)

SkyracerJamie (103175992)
YoWorld Level: 231
YoWorld Start Date: May 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 212
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: In bikini bottom with Spongebob and the rest of the gang

Postby DianaBanana (111036364) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:06 pm

JustJo (106622274) wrote:I don't wanna sound like an as.s kisser upper lol but you do an amazing job to get the thread open each and everyday considering all that goes on in your real life...you also listen to people when they have questions you answer them and are such a part of our everyday lives..you are patient when it comes to the rules and having to put up with some not so nice things but are all around pleasant about everything to do with the wishlist and you are invlovled in it and do gift as well...I think ya can't do much better than you already have!!- as I thank you for all you do!! :hug:

* also a huge thank you to Gpaw as he opened many of the threads as well and he had so much going on in the real world but made it a point to get things rolling and participated and also gifted a lot as well.

happy wishlist thread opener in charge anniversary :party:

perfectly said jo, and exactly how i feel too. good job! :D :heart:
Image[/

the insults. judgements and shade people throw your way are really projections of their own insecurities and are absolutely irrelevant to you and your life.

DianaBanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 388
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 13130
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:54 pm

Happy anniversary to the 2 of you!! :party: :heart:
You absolutely exceeded all expectations!! The wishlist forums is such a lovely welcoming place, and you do such a lovely job posting it every day without fail ( :shocked: that is amazing!!), and there are so many lovely lovely people that I have met here! (how many times did I say lovely :haha:)
I remember when I used to play this game back in the zynga days when I was 10 or 12 and I would go on the forums, and the wishlist section would always be my favourite because of all the wonderful people here!! When I started playing yw again in June this year, the forums was just as I remembered, and even better, with all of the warm, lovely vibes and welcoming people here :hug: :heart:
Thank you for everything you both have done these past 6 years!! :heart: :hug: :rose:
ParisssYTFxNF2G (108849776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 806
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:08 pm

You have, I'm sure, surpassed any expections love!!! :hug: :hug:

DonnaSue Latorio (187546514)
YoWorld Level: 345
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 13, 2017

Forum Posts: 727
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Jewelzz77 (133517584) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:04 pm

Happy Anniversary to both you and Greg Paw and thanks for doing such an incredible job of keeping the wishlist and contests and the whole thread running so well.
I, too, took a long hiatus from Yo and then was off and on throughout the years. I remember the old Zynga run forum and it was, well...bad. I also can never keep up with what's going on with the main forum but one day, I tried this thread. And felt instantly at home. I really remember JustJo and SammiSpiffy as being among the first to make me feel welcome. Thanks to both of you for being so kind. And the wonderful feeling of giving someone something that they really desire is so rewarding!

I could never do what you have done, Cynna and Greg. But I sure do admire you both for doing it! Great Job and you were well chosen.

Jewelzz77 (133517584)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 1611
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:37 am

Hey everyone
Just a reminder this will end tonight.

Hugs Cynnamyn

Cancer Free 13 Years