***Winner Last Post***My Wish List Anniversary Contest

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

***Winner Last Post***My Wish List Anniversary Contest

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:59 pm

Hey everyone,
Ok so I just realized 6 years ago this past July was the date I took over running the wish list. And at the same time. Greg Paw decided to help me. So this year is our 6 year Anniversary of running it.
And I could not be any more thrilled today than I was the first day I was asked to take over.
Ok as a celebration I figured I would have a contest.

This will end Saturday Night.

Only Rules I have are:

!) Tell me what ya think. Think I lived up to the person's expectations, lol that handed it over to me or not? And be honest, lol.
2) No Alts. If I suspect you are an alt. You will be disqualified.
3) Be respectful of everyone paticipating. And if you are not guess what you will be disqualified
4) You may post as much as you like.
5) Other than that just have fun

Prize: To Be Determined
Last edited by CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) on Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cancer Free 13 Years

CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 8263
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: My Wish List Anniversary Contest

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:13 pm

I don't wanna sound like an as.s kisser upper lol but you do an amazing job to get the thread open each and everyday considering all that goes on in your real life...you also listen to people when they have questions you answer them and are such a part of our everyday lives..you are patient when it comes to the rules and having to put up with some not so nice things but are all around pleasant about everything to do with the wishlist and you are invlovled in it and do gift as well...I think ya can't do much better than you already have!!- as I thank you for all you do!! :hug:

* also a huge thank you to Gpaw as he opened many of the threads as well and he had so much going on in the real world but made it a point to get things rolling and participated and also gifted a lot as well.

happy wishlist thread opener in charge anniversary :party:

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 77180
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:23 pm

Lol Thank you Just Jo.

And I dont think you are a kisser upper,lol.

And lol at happy wishlist thread opener in charge anniversary. That made me giggle a little.

Cancer Free 13 Years

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:27 pm

And as far as Greg,
He is an amazing friend and I do not know what I would of done with out him.
He has always been there to help me when needed. Weather I go on Vacation or I am sick or if I have to do something with my kids or just anything. He is always there. So thank you so much Greg from the very bottom of my heart.
And I would not of dared dreaming of doing this with anyone else.

Cancer Free 13 Years

Postby MontymPAW (10242987) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:53 pm

Well, anyone who spends time in this section on forums knows we can count on a new wishlist thread being up everyday. After 6 years, it's a wonder you are still dedicated to doing it, which we are grateful for even if it isn't said everyday. So yes, right person for the job. Whoever handed this job over knew what they were doing, it wasn't a lucky guess.
Also a big thanks to Greg, another one who dedicated his time to this crazy game.

*Also, not entering, just wanted to have a say*

MontymPAW (10242987)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 535
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:24 am

Thank you for that.

MontymPAW (10242987) wrote:Well, anyone who spends time in this section on forums knows we can count on a new wishlist thread being up everyday. After 6 years, it's a wonder you are still dedicated to doing it, which we are grateful for even if it isn't said everyday. So yes, right person for the job. Whoever handed this job over knew what they were doing, it wasn't a lucky guess.
Also a big thanks to Greg, another one who dedicated his time to this crazy game.

*Also, not entering, just wanted to have a say*

Cancer Free 13 Years

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:25 am

shout out and thanks to both Greg and you for keeping the wish list rolling everyday for all these years. it take a lot of time and effort and you are dedicated. :trophy:
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 2226
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:28 am

Thank you Beans

BEANS (110735736) wrote:shout out and thanks to both Greg and you for keeping the wish list rolling everyday for all these years. it take a lot of time and effort and you are dedicated. :trophy:

Cancer Free 13 Years

Postby Dia (182313813) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:58 am

Joining the old forums.
The very first thread i came upon was the Wishlist thread.
Most welcomed i felt from first moment
I fondly Remember some of those who No longer post /play . ( My angels and friends ) :heart:
I just love gifting ♥ and have been granted some of my wishes by the sweetest angels.
kudos :trophy: To Cyn And Greg for putting up with us so long :silly: ( both of you also very kind hearts ♥ )
:drink: Here's to another 6 or more :smug:
Not a entry ♥
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM♥D♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012

Forum Posts: 20908
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:17 am

Thank you. And it is an honor to put up with yall,lol. Or at least 99.9 percent of ya.
I would not have it any other way..

Dia (182313813) wrote:Joining the old forums.
The very first thread i came upon was the Wishlist thread.
Most welcomed i felt from first moment
I fondly Remember some of those who No longer post /play . ( My angels and friends ) :heart:
I just love gifting ♥ and have been granted some of my wishes by the sweetest angels.
kudos :trophy: To Cyn And Greg for putting up with us so long :silly: ( both of you also very kind hearts ♥ )
:drink: Here's to another 6 or more :smug:
Not a entry ♥

Cancer Free 13 Years

Postby Honey xo (186026385) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:20 am

Not joining but I just want to thank both of you, Cyn and Greg, for the amazing dedication you guys put into this. :hug:
I've been here for as long as I can remember and every time I came back from a hiatus, there's always something new!
But the one thing that amaze me was how you guys never failed to post a new one each day. That is something I surely can't keep up if it were me. :haha: All in all, I love it how you are very determine in making this a better place and environment for everyone. :hug:
I love gifting and I have received tremendous love from others as well as the warmth I felt was welcoming and joyous. :heart:
Basically I'm always in this thread whenever I have the time to go on no matter what compare to other threads. :haha:
All in all, I'm just grateful for everything you guys did for keeping this thread alive. :hug: :heart:
__________________[My WTB][Tis the Season to be Jolly__________________

Honey xo (186026385)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2014

Forum Posts: 2141
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:05 am

I'm not long forum member, in January gonna be 1 year when I started posting. At first I didn't knew about this part of forum (WL, giveaways). But when I found, life changed for me. I know is sound silly, but believe me, when you far away from your family, have no friends, sitting at home almost 24/7 it helped me a lot. Especially new Whislist thread everyday. I met new people, got so many beautiful messages, gifts, it always warm my heart and makes me happy, I don't even know who is sitting behind the next screen, but always can feel welcome feelings. Now I know what feels to give something to someone and see how they happy and then I'm happy :heart: Big thank you CynnaGirlPawLatorio and Greg Paw to help most of us find that happy feeling :heart: Without you I can imagine mess in here, without any rules, posting everyone their WL in news threads :dizzy: :silly: but now we have beautiful community, who helps each other and stand together :heart: Thank you! Thank you that both of you makes us all feel like home :heart: You doing amazing job :thumbsup: wishing many more years :drink:

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 1034
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby MontymPAW (10242987) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:47 am

Sun iii (129859236) wrote:I'm not long forum member, in January gonna be 1 year when I started posting. At first I didn't knew about this part of forum (WL, giveaways). But when I found, life changed for me. I know is sound silly, but believe me, when you far away from your family, have no friends, sitting at home almost 24/7 it helped me a lot. Especially new Whislist thread everyday. I met new people, got so many beautiful messages, gifts, it always warm my heart and makes me happy, I don't even know who is sitting behind the next screen, but always can feel welcome feelings. Now I know what feels to give something to someone and see how they happy and then I'm happy :heart: Big thank you CynnaGirlPawLatorio and Greg Paw to help most of us find that happy feeling :heart: Without you I can imagine mess in here, without any rules, posting everyone their WL in news threads :dizzy: :silly: but now we have beautiful community, who helps each other and stand together :heart: Thank you! Thank you that both of you makes us all feel like home :heart: You doing amazing job :thumbsup: wishing many more years :drink:

I met some of the greatest people on these forums, I even met someone who is now a real life best friend, so glad I found these forums, it really made the game 100x more fun.

MontymPAW (10242987)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 535

Postby supergurl YTF (186449882) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:00 am

you are a very good person and you do live up the expectations to others. you make sure it is run smooth and everyone has a fair chance and you make sure there is no alts on here and i love how you try to please everyone . keep up the good work

supergurl YTF (186449882)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2015

Forum Posts: 894

Postby Cher (186289840) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:23 am

Not entering.

Anybody who uses the forums regularly knows the wishlists are posted like clockwork. You do a wonderful job. You're also a very kind and generous person, so thanks for all that you do. :) :star:
Cher (186289840)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 10, 2015

Forum Posts: 1566
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Sandra RLFYOC (185846977) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:27 am

I think anyone who has spent a good amount of time in the forums can say for certain that you go over and beyond in this section. Your patience, fairness and kindness are appreciated. Big Hugs!!

And Greg you are appreciated too for your humor, generosity and all around fun person that you are.

Happy Anniversary and many more.....

Sandra RLFYOC (185846977)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 28, 2014

Forum Posts: 4202
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:45 pm

Awww Thank you so much everyone.
You all are so kind. And yall are the reason I keep doing this every day.
With everyone's kindness and generosity. I could not ask for a better group of friends in my life.
And I have also met 4 of my best friends right here in the forumns. One I met in real life the other 3 I so hope to meet in real life one day.
And yes I have 4. Because they all treat me, love me the same and I can come to them any time.
Me I am a stay at home mom to 2 great kids. 1 who is grown now. And the other well he is almost grown. I dont have any friends here at home except for my husband. And then I have my mom and dad. Other than that. Im just here.
But Between yall and Greg, And Ms Diana Banana And Donna Sue and Angelic Rose and Anna Del. And so many others I am very very very blessed. You all truly wonderful people So as long as this game is still here. I will be here.
Some times I feel like a Mama Bear to yall. But it just means we are a family here in the wish section. And yall stick by me and one another and I will always stick by you no matter what.
Ok so now I am rambling. But just know I will be always be here for yall no matter what.

Cancer Free 13 Years

Postby ChAoTiC SeAs (160142421) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:45 pm

This is awesome! I found the forum in 2014 and posted my first time in the wishlist in July of 2014. I think you and Greg do a great job considering you are busy in your RL. Congrats to both of you! :hug: :heart:

“Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.”

ChAoTiC SeAs (160142421)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: May 22, 2010

Forum Posts: 6252
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Always (112546669) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:21 pm

(not entering to the contest)

I oficially joined the wishlist on March 2019, I remember, much before that ( I joined forums on 2018) click on the list and just read, didnt have idea of what was going on and was afraid to post and make a mistake. Good thing I took the step and posted, now im part, and very proud, of the most amazing and generous community of Yo. Thank you Cyn and Greg for keeping the Wishlist and Thank you threads going :hug: :heart: you both are amazing!
Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 13613
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Snow (148033130) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:06 pm

I pretty much started being active again on yo on march this year, and I had never participated in forums, I pretty much was such a child back on 2010, I was 10 years old so I don't think I was cool enough to be around here. HAHA, but this year that I came back and found the wishlist thread and how everyone is so generous and kind to each other, it is really lovely! And I think that a big part of that is thanks to you, Cynn.

You always dedicate your time to the thread and kindly asks us all to change things if we aren't doing it right, you are like an adorable guidance to us all. I don't know but I saw you saying "Mama bear",I didn't know if you would like that comparison but FOR REAL YOU ARE. And I see it from the cutest side and okay, I feel like sending you a hug, so please accept this. I haven't been here for so long but I have seen that it is hard and wow, you've been doing this for 6 years? Hail to patience and perseverance for it all to be GREAT. Cause the part I've seen is very well done. Thank you very much for everything you do for us, and for being our instructor in this thread full of kindess and generosity.

I didn't know you nor Greg Paw, and I am really glad to know that you provide all this loveliness around by keeping it in a wish and thank you thread, BRAVO GREG AND CYNN! :hug: :heart:
Snow (148033130)
YoWorld Level: 82
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 31, 2010

Forum Posts: 516

Next

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests