November's 2020 Dream Come True

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

November's 2020 Dream Come True

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:19 pm

Good Afternoon Everyone,
So this is how it will work.
We all know of that someone special, whether it be an angel or someone who is going through something or just someone who has a special occasion coming up you would like to celebrate and nominate to have a dream come true.
But once A month I would like for people to private message me and let me know of someone you would like to nominate to have a special gift or gifts sent to them. It can be a theme in stores they absolutely love some of or a hair or just a surprise. In that private message I need you to let me know their in game name, and a reason why you are nominating them. and what items or item you are wishing they receive and colors or favorite color and a link to their home. If the person you are nominating happens to be the one who is chosen. I will message you on the very last day of the month and let you know they will have their wish Granted and I will post on here who the nominated person was and the reason why they were nominated. I am hoping this is something I will be able to do for years to come and am super excited about.

Now as for Rules:

Please know I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart and I will not tolerate any rudeness what so ever. Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
And please use your manners. I was raised in the South and I am a firm believer in manners. Manners will always get you a long ways with me. And no beggers or Alts. That is a way of being rude and just as my first rule says I will not tolerate rudeness.

Also only other thing is this.
I will never ever ever ask for donations. If you want to send them that is up to you but I would never in a million years ask for donations. So please know I am doing this from the very bottom of my heart and just want to see others happy.

Thankyou so much and let the nominating begin.

Hugs
Cynnamyn Spyce Paw

Cancer Free 13 Years

CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 8263
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: November's 2020 Dream Come True

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:29 pm

Hey everyone,
I need your nominees in by Nov 30th. Will be choosing a Angel of the month that night.

Much Love Cynna

Cancer Free 13 Years

Re: November's 2020 Dream Come True

Postby CynnaGirlPawLatorio (11683468) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:33 pm

Hey everyone,
Will be closing this tomorrow night for the month.
Please send me your nominations.

Much Love Cynna

Cancer Free 13 Years

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests