How You Doin?

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: How You Doin?

Postby marybiscuits (115034329) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:34 pm

MANGO (113705326) wrote:
marybiscuits (115034329) wrote:Weekend is almost over for me ~ Hope everyone is doing good!

I'm doing not too bad thanks. Hope you are good? :D

Lazy Sunday for me after I've cooked a roast dinner :drool:

Omggg roast dinner! I just ate dinner but now I'm hungry again lmao
marybiscuits (115034329)
YoWorld Level: 192
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 2661
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby marybiscuits (115034329) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:44 pm

DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:
DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote::bye: Just dropping by to say hi. I'm really sad that Sunday is over. It went by so fast and I had really hoped to get more accomplished than I did :sad: Working the next 5 days, but at least they are not all long days.

JustJo (106622274) wrote:Roast dinner on a sunday is the usual for our families-can't beat it now that it's getting colder.
The weekend flew by and now it's Sunday night here..still relaxing,I have enjoyed this -been a while since I have done this!

Roast family dinner sounds nice! I can't wait until we have some cooler weather.

DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) wrote:-Peeks in-

I"ve given up on trying to keep up or catch up on this thread, I'm just going to pop in and say hi. Anyone like doodles, like artists scribbles? I do and I recently discovered a new one to totally love. He (or she?) does some super cute critters and kawaii type inanimates. I have seen nothing of theirs yet that doesn't make me smile. I think I may have to buy something to put above my desk. :smug:

Not sure if I like artist doodles since I'm not really sure what you are referring to, but they sound cute :D

ooooo yeah they are super cute, here's the one I recently discovered. I love his style :heart: This is his Facebook album lol but he's on pinterest and .. well if you search easy scribbles, you can find his cute little art pieces too.
https://www.facebook.com/ChrisRyniakArt/photos

Those are so stinking cute :heart: I absolutely love the Halloween ones :love:

Right? I LOVE this type of artwork.

I checked out the link! OMG So cutee! Some talent right there! Do you have one of those days where you're like "god I wish I can draw" ~ I'm feeling it right now! lol :haha: Thanks for sharing the link Donna! :heart:
marybiscuits (115034329)

Postby marybiscuits (115034329) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:47 pm

CynnamynSpycePaw (11683468) wrote:Hi everyone, hope you are all doing good.

Hi Cyn, hope you're doing well ~ Is it cold at your place? :rose:
marybiscuits (115034329)

Postby xtine (184922897) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:22 am

Good morning everyone! So glad my sleeping schedule has finally gone back to normal. How's everyone doing? :D :hug:
Check out my WTB in Trading! viewtopic.php?f=4&t=217065
xtine (184922897)
YoWorld Level: 172
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 13, 2013

Forum Posts: 2502

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:12 am

hiya xtine! Nice you got the hair you been after,looks great on you!
My sleeping pattern is a hit and miss these days as a lots been happening. hope you are doing good and you're getting more sleep :hug:

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 77180
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby xtine (184922897) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:13 am

JustJo (106622274) wrote:hiya xtine! Nice you got the hair you been after,looks great on you!
My sleeping pattern is a hit and miss these days as a lots been happening. hope you are doing good and you're getting more sleep :hug:

Aw thank you Jo! After so long it finally showed itself :haha:
Hope you're getting rests in between though, sounds like you're really busy! And yeah I guess my sleep is in it's best shape right now, thank yaa :hug:
xtine (184922897)

Postby marybiscuits (115034329) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:22 am

xtine (184922897) wrote:Good morning everyone! So glad my sleeping schedule has finally gone back to normal. How's everyone doing? :D :hug:

Xtine!! How are you? lol I'm so jelly right now. I need a normal sleeping pattern to show up as well. I'm doing good, at home as always. I'm starting to really miss seeing my friends but we have 4 postive covid cases in my neighbourhood recently so no going out at all.. Other than that, yeah pretty good lmao
marybiscuits (115034329)

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:34 am

hiya maryb-you-sleep- pattern-normal :haha: :haha: now that's funny! You are both day and night person with little sleep in between-ya know they use to turn babies over like a body flip to right their sleep pattern...wonder if that would work on you haha!

try it but just do it from the ground,roll in a ball all the way over :haha: :haha:

maybe it will work,dunno-the way to the world is everyone's sleep patterns basically suck!

JustJo (106622274)

Postby marybiscuits (115034329) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:50 am

JustJo (106622274) wrote:hiya maryb-you-sleep- pattern-normal :haha: :haha: now that's funny! You are both day and night person with little sleep in between-ya know they use to turn babies over like a body flip to right their sleep pattern...wonder if that would work on you haha!

try it but just do it from the ground,roll in a ball all the way over :haha: :haha:

maybe it will work,dunno-the way to the world is everyone's sleep patterns basically suck!

Bahahhaha :haha: :haha: I'm gonna do this in the middle of my hall and won't say a word.. If my bros ask, I'm just gonna say because the internet told me so.. They gonna think their sister has gone bonkers lmao
marybiscuits (115034329)

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:00 am

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

seriously tho it was a thing that a lot of people would say and do-it didn't work on my eldest daughter but she had colic-so bad her screams could shatter glass but then moms would try anything suggested that would work...use to take her up all bundled up in the middle of the night in her buggy-over ice n snow a bumpy ride...she would sleep and it was so quiet........... then I would bring her in,remove the snowsuite and quietly gentle-lay her in her crib-get into my bed and as soon as I got settled-she would start again...ohhhh colic is a rough thing for those who have gone through it as a mom..so sleep patterns for me was always different!

JustJo (106622274)

Postby xtine (184922897) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:17 am

marybiscuits (115034329) wrote:
xtine (184922897) wrote:Good morning everyone! So glad my sleeping schedule has finally gone back to normal. How's everyone doing? :D :hug:

Xtine!! How are you? lol I'm so jelly right now. I need a normal sleeping pattern to show up as well. I'm doing good, at home as always. I'm starting to really miss seeing my friends but we have 4 postive covid cases in my neighbourhood recently so no going out at all.. Other than that, yeah pretty good lmao

Babieeeeee maryyy hi!! Aww omg please stay safe! I've been going out with friends so much this month that's why I'm not as active on YO as before, I think we're managing pretty well. We just went to the beach, I trusted my melanin too much and got sunburnt :haha:

Watching any shows lately?
xtine (184922897)

Postby SyaLitz (3882805) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:51 am

Hi all !
I feel like it's been way too long since i pop up in here . Hope yall are doing well .
And similar to xtine , I've been mostly going out on weekends with friends and family .
Work has been taking up most of my time during the weekdays . We're almost at phase 3 which is due to happen by 1st December .
Meaning all offices , sites , entertainment will be fully opened . Mask will still be compulsory and our govt has each given us this small tracking token to put in our bags wherever we go .Kinda like tracking us on wherever we go . I don't mind really especially if it makes their job of tracking active cases easier .

And Maryb, I've heard about the situation in Malaysia . It seems to be getting worse in Sabah area . Hope you're staying inside always ! Be safe and healthy :heart:
Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow

SyaLitz (3882805)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 21, 2008

Forum Posts: 1559
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby marybiscuits (115034329) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:50 pm

xtine (184922897) wrote:
marybiscuits (115034329) wrote:

Babieeeeee maryyy hi!! Aww omg please stay safe! I've been going out with friends so much this month that's why I'm not as active on YO as before, I think we're managing pretty well. We just went to the beach, I trusted my melanin too much and got sunburnt :haha:

Watching any shows lately?

Ngawww gurl why you making me jelly again lmao I wanna see my friends! xD I haven't been under the sun for ages, guess I'll go for a swim today.. I'm only watching one kdrama for now - Tale of The Nine Tailed (the one with lee dongwook). Can't watch that many cuz I hate watching from my phone and my dad hogs the tv too much lol I also haven't bought a new laptop yet.. So yeah just that one. How about you?
marybiscuits (115034329)

Postby marybiscuits (115034329) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:57 pm

JustJo (106622274) wrote: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

seriously tho it was a thing that a lot of people would say and do-it didn't work on my eldest daughter but she had colic-so bad her screams could shatter glass but then moms would try anything suggested that would work...use to take her up all bundled up in the middle of the night in her buggy-over ice n snow a bumpy ride...she would sleep and it was so quiet........... then I would bring her in,remove the snowsuite and quietly gentle-lay her in her crib-get into my bed and as soon as I got settled-she would start again...ohhhh colic is a rough thing for those who have gone through it as a mom..so sleep patterns for me was always different!

Ngawww that's such a cute story! Must be tough during those days.. I remember my mum told me I had the loudest cry among my siblings when I was a child lmao What can I say, I'm a troublemaker even from before lol

:haha: :haha: :haha:
marybiscuits (115034329)

Postby marybiscuits (115034329) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:14 am

SyaLitz (3882805) wrote:Hi all !
I feel like it's been way too long since i pop up in here . Hope yall are doing well .
And similar to xtine , I've been mostly going out on weekends with friends and family .
Work has been taking up most of my time during the weekdays . We're almost at phase 3 which is due to happen by 1st December .
Meaning all offices , sites , entertainment will be fully opened . Mask will still be compulsory and our govt has each given us this small tracking token to put in our bags wherever we go .Kinda like tracking us on wherever we go . I don't mind really especially if it makes their job of tracking active cases easier .

And Maryb, I've heard about the situation in Malaysia . It seems to be getting worse in Sabah area . Hope you're staying inside always ! Be safe and healthy :heart:

Hi, Sya! Hope you're doing well! Yeah I've heard about Singapore! I'm so happy for you guys ~ I know you all have been under really strict regulations before and I'm glad you guys are seeing the results. Heard you've been getting zero cases per day lately, ahh I miss those times. Here, we've been 700 to 1000+ cases per day (we both know how scary it can be for small countries like ours). Also, yepp Sabah got hit the worst. They barely have anough hospital beds. It's awful. I can just hope for the best now. Even my district (Nilai) is in semi lockdown because of a cluster they found that worked for the klia cargo. So far about 50+ employees or more. So yeah not looking too good.
marybiscuits (115034329)

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:11 am

Sorry I don't have time to read and catch up right now. Spent all my yo time last night on that dang GEM room. Busy, busy week so far and another long day today. At least Thursday and Friday are short days (but I still have a lot to get done). Then I'm off the weekend and Saturday is my birthday :D

I'll try and stop back in tonight or tomorrow to catch up!

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 3810
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:49 am

Nice to see people stopping in even to share a small hello!
This month is a burb-it's going by really fast-getting some stuff done on yo then it's a ct scan for hubby and some sort of shopping for me..have a good one all :bye:

JustJo (106622274)

Postby LEAH (11726481) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:56 pm

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone. I'm quite busy lately but I hope everyone is doing well. I hope you've all had a great week so far.

LEAH (11726481)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 7683
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:04 pm

Hi everyone ! Sorry I been MIA ! I’m swamped with work :(
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 85003

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:13 pm

Keeping busy at work can be a good thing-are you actually AT work or home? by the numbers this week alone -I'm thinking Ford will have to rethink and change more things-I think TO will be going back another stage!!! Shame really-we been doing good in single digits a few days at 0.

Shopping is easier more cashiers open up now and the stores all marked for where to go which way and lines for waiting but it was alright today as places were not too busy.

Bought a new winter coat-I love it- the colour is dusty rose now I need to find a burgundy purse to go with it :D

JustJo (106622274)

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests