How You Doin?

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: How You Doin?

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:17 am

Hi! :heart:
How is everyone monday? :thumbsup:
Mine is bad from early morning, woke up with sore throat, can't even eat or drink, feels like everything burning, gonna take some pain killers and back to bed :sick: :sad:
Happy Thanksgiving day who celebrating! :hug:
User avatar

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 686
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: How You Doin?

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:11 am

Mizz Libra (136290570) wrote:Just saw and posted on JustJo's birthday thread.


Thank you!
You & always are next! :haha: :heart:
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 82153
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: How You Doin?

Postby SyaLitz (3882805) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:22 pm

Omg guysss the new gem dollhouse theme looks amazing !!!
I've checked out the EOT2020 items on info and there are so many nice items !!! Pity that these won't be released in stores though o_o
Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow
User avatar

SyaLitz (3882805)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 21, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1531
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Lion City

Re: How You Doin?

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:28 pm

SyaLitz (3882805) wrote:Omg guysss the new gem dollhouse theme looks amazing !!!
I've checked out the EOT2020 items on info and there are so many nice items !!! Pity that these won't be released in stores though o_o

Definitely sad it won't be in stores! BVG sure knows how to get my money!
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3441
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: How You Doin?

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:29 pm

Sun iii (129859236) wrote:Hi! :heart:
How is everyone monday? :thumbsup:
Mine is bad from early morning, woke up with sore throat, can't even eat or drink, feels like everything burning, gonna take some pain killers and back to bed :sick: :sad:
Happy Thanksgiving day who celebrating! :hug:

Oh no Sun! I hope you feel better after you rest a bit more!
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3441
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: How You Doin?

Postby Angelic Rose (107404295) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:35 pm

I'll be honest with you. A bit here and there. But, I take it one day at a time. I have to. I put my faith in God and I am his Ruth. Where he leadeth me, I will go. Thy people are my people.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/734103050459324/ Come check out my Design group.
ImageImage
User avatar

Angelic Rose (107404295)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13389
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Running Angelic Rose's Design group on Facebook.

Re: How You Doin?

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:35 pm

Sealine (105788113) wrote:
Sun iii (129859236) wrote:Hi! :heart:
How is everyone monday? :thumbsup:
Mine is bad from early morning, woke up with sore throat, can't even eat or drink, feels like everything burning, gonna take some pain killers and back to bed :sick: :sad:
Happy Thanksgiving day who celebrating! :hug:

Oh no Sun! I hope you feel better after you rest a bit more!

Thank you! :hug: I feel a little bit better :heart:
User avatar

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 686
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: How You Doin?

Postby Sun iii (129859236) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:37 pm

Sealine (105788113) wrote:
SyaLitz (3882805) wrote:Omg guysss the new gem dollhouse theme looks amazing !!!
I've checked out the EOT2020 items on info and there are so many nice items !!! Pity that these won't be released in stores though o_o

Definitely sad it won't be in stores! BVG sure knows how to get my money!

It's gonna be mad. I love items already, but it's gonna cost millions again. Will try my best this month :wailing: :nerd:
User avatar

Sun iii (129859236)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 686
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: How You Doin?

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:38 pm

omg I just got home-I am sooooooooooooo stuffed from a huge Thanksgiving meal + + desserts galore..I ate too much!!
it was a fantastic day!!! Still have things to do on yo and on forum! I think I will sleep very well tonight!
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 74473
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: How You Doin?

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:03 am

hehe yes just two more days :D

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
Mizz Libra (136290570) wrote:Just saw and posted on JustJo's birthday thread.


Thank you!
You & always are next! :haha: :heart:
❤Click signature to visit me ❤
Image
For contests and more check out my Yo group on Facebook: YoZodiacs
User avatar

Mizz Libra (136290570)
YoWorld Level: 478
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 41232
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: the Iron Islands

Re: How You Doin?

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:04 am

Happy belated birthday, Syalitz :balloon: :cake: :heart: :cake: :balloon:
Apologies, I was not on here yesterday.
❤Click signature to visit me ❤
Image
For contests and more check out my Yo group on Facebook: YoZodiacs
User avatar

Mizz Libra (136290570)
YoWorld Level: 478
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 41232
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: the Iron Islands

Re: How You Doin?

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:25 pm

yep more libras amongst us :D I was zonked and on slow motion for most of today-overdid it yesterday but was so worth it
I still have all my yo to do and just checked out new things-I love the haunted doll house I sure wish after event even if they put the items in store. all of it looks amazing!
Suniii hope you are feeling better today :hug: I just need to rest and relax more as im just lagging today.
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 74473
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: How You Doin?

Postby Bonk (181182516) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:31 pm

HI EVERYONE - it has been a second, but I hope you all are doing great!!!!!
I had a nice getaway for the weekend for my sister's birthday - back now and just received some sad news about my job. Pretty sad but trying hard to keep my head in a good place. missed you all, the new items look super cool!!!!
User avatar
Bonk (181182516)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 23, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 1851
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: How You Doin?

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:40 pm

:hug: Bonk I did hear over 8000 jobs were gone from Disney :sad: what once had always been the happiest place on earth is now such a sad thing-Walt would be sp upset over how the world has come to be.
It is nice to see you and glad you did have a good time away for your sisters birthday :hug:
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 74473
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: How You Doin?

Postby marybiscuits (115034329) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:33 am

Hi everyone ~ How's everyone doing? Was in bed the whole day yesterday. Just wasn't in the mood to wake up. It be like that somedays..

Anyways, to all the Canadians here, it's a little bit late but Happy Thanksgiving Day!! :heart: :hug:
Image
User avatar
marybiscuits (115034329)
YoWorld Level: 183
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2372
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Malaysia

Re: How You Doin?

Postby xtine (184922897) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:18 am

marybiscuits (115034329) wrote:Hi everyone ~ How's everyone doing? Was in bed the whole day yesterday. Just wasn't in the mood to wake up. It be like that somedays..

Anyways, to all the Canadians here, it's a little bit late but Happy Thanksgiving Day!! :heart: :hug:



Hi mary :heart:
I haven't been active much on forums since uni. But I do check in here to see what everyone's up to now and then.
That was my mood yesterday lmfaoo, today I'm trying to be a little bit more productive. Hope everyone's doing well :heart:
Image
Check out my WTB in Trading! viewtopic.php?f=4&t=217065
User avatar
xtine (184922897)
YoWorld Level: 151
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 13, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 2434
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: How You Doin?

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:16 am

Bonk (181182516) wrote:HI EVERYONE - it has been a second, but I hope you all are doing great!!!!!
I had a nice getaway for the weekend for my sister's birthday - back now and just received some sad news about my job. Pretty sad but trying hard to keep my head in a good place. missed you all, the new items look super cool!!!!

Glad to hear you had a good time on your getaway! Sorry to hear about your job though. I kept hearing how disappointing attendance had been and wondered what that meant for you. Good to hear you are trying to stay positive :hug: And I agree, new items are awesome :thumbsup:
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3441
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: How You Doin?

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:19 am

xtine (184922897) wrote:
marybiscuits (115034329) wrote:Hi everyone ~ How's everyone doing? Was in bed the whole day yesterday. Just wasn't in the mood to wake up. It be like that somedays..

Anyways, to all the Canadians here, it's a little bit late but Happy Thanksgiving Day!! :heart: :hug:



Hi mary :heart:
I haven't been active much on forums since uni. But I do check in here to see what everyone's up to now and then.
That was my mood yesterday lmfaoo, today I'm trying to be a little bit more productive. Hope everyone's doing well :heart:


Hi Mary and xtine! Think we all have days like that :hug: Hoping you both have a better, brighter day today!
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3441
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: How You Doin?

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:21 am

:haha: I just scrolled up to look at everyone’s outfits, and Bonk yours is cracking me up :haha:

Sun - I love your ballerina doll look :heart:
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3441
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: How You Doin?

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:26 am

Angelic Rose (107404295) wrote:I'll be honest with you. A bit here and there. But, I take it one day at a time. I have to. I put my faith in God and I am his Ruth. Where he leadeth me, I will go. Thy people are my people.


Think you were replying, but I missed what to. It sounds like you are still feeling down. Sending huge virtual hugs your way :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: Wish I could do more.
Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3441
Forum Title: YoAficionado

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests