[CLOSED FOR UPDATES] FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

[CLOSED FOR UPDATES] FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby RoZ Eloryn (161416984) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:11 am

Clearing unused junk sitting in my inventory that will be better off with someone else ´・ᴗ・`
5 items maximum per person to ensure that it gets around, first come first serve basis
I apologize in advance as I won't be able to gift asap due to being busy, so please be patient!
Please have a working apt link & reply to this thread with what you need, thank you for looking! (◠‿◠✿)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by RoZ Eloryn (161416984) on Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
RoZ Eloryn (161416984)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4211
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: 现实

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby Bonk (181182516) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:24 am

ooo thank you so much for this!!!!
I will take:

1) sunbathing seal sober
2) blaze hunter hair
3) contemporary silver shades
4) raining poker chips effect
5) markhor horns EII2019


XOXO!!!!
User avatar
Bonk (181182516)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 23, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 2118
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby RoZ Eloryn (161416984) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:39 am

BOOP (181182516) wrote:ooo thank you so much for this!!!!
I will take:

1) sunbathing seal sober
2) blaze hunter hair
3) contemporary silver shades
4) raining poker chips effect
5) markhor horns EII2019


XOXO!!!!

:gift: on the way!
User avatar
RoZ Eloryn (161416984)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4211
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: 现实

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby Dia (182313813) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:57 am

Red Riding Hood brown shoes
Red Halloween Diamond boots
Black Halloween Diamond Boots
Ty :)
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM♥D♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
Image
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 20857
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby Kimmie (123526780) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:54 am

Thanks Roz :heart:

If you still have HH Mobile and any summer swimsuits or hats?
User avatar
Kimmie (123526780)
YoWorld Level: 190
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 367
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby TBYCELINE DIONyoC (187659143) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:49 am

ty hun ill take
1birthday candle hat red
2.hh blue tang fish
3.fish bubbles
4.blue easter apron
5.green ear muffs please
Image
Image
User avatar
TBYCELINE DIONyoC (187659143)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2018
 
Forum Posts: 1089
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: HOW CAN U FEEL SO EMPTY AND HEART BRAKE NOTHING BUT SADNESS WEN U LOSE UR PET BESTFRIEND

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby Diamond Icing (110083986) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:56 am

Thanks for the giveaway :)
May I please have

Vibrant sea urchin yober
purple dress scarf
black crystal sunglasses
floating frost yober
fish bowl hat
:heart:
User avatar

Diamond Icing (110083986)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1449
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: somewhere happy and serene

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby RoZ Eloryn (161416984) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:00 am

TBYReala AngelYoC (187659143) wrote:ty hun ill take
1birthday candle hat red
2.hh blue tang fish
3.fish bubbles
4.blue easter apron
5.green ear muffs please
Elle (110083986) wrote:Thanks for the giveaway :)
May I please have

Vibrant sea urchin yober
purple dress scarf
black crystal sunglasses
floating frost yober
fish bowl hat
:heart:
Dia (182313813) wrote:Red Riding Hood brown shoes
Red Halloween Diamond boots
Black Halloween Diamond Boots
Ty :)

:gift: :heart: :gift: :heart:
User avatar
RoZ Eloryn (161416984)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4211
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: 现实

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby RoZ Eloryn (161416984) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:00 am

Kimmie (123526780) wrote:Thanks Roz :heart:

If you still have HH Mobile and any summer swimsuits or hats?

:gift: HH Mobile
Wasn't exactly sure which swimsuits or hats you were after, let me know which ones you need and I'll gift them after! :heart:
User avatar
RoZ Eloryn (161416984)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4211
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: 现实

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:23 am

May I have Christmas tree dress, green snake hh, and patriotic pinwheel if they are still available please? Thank you very much! :rose:
Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4572
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Here?

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby Katherine (185806823) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:34 am

Hi, thank you so much for this giveaway! :heart:
May I please have:
1.Canadian holiday korab set
2. Fierce fall leak mask
3. Handheld shinobi
4. Hot cocoa mug
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/? ... -185806823
User avatar
Katherine (185806823)
YoWorld Level: 221
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 30, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 38
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:06 am

may I please have
Canadian holiday winter
canadian holiday rami shoes
maple leaf affect
& purple dress scarf thanks
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 77180
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:26 am

Ty4h ! Can I have these pls. If still available?
1) Cigar Holder HH NY2014
2)Angela Dress
3)Green HH Triton King Trident
4)Xmas Animated Hat Red
5)Hook Hand YMCA2019
:hug:
    Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 84725
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby Always (112546669) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:16 am

Hi Eloryn! Thank you for the giveaway :heart: can i please have: Easter Egg earrings er2017, the spider gurl necklace and the miner green earmuffs.

Have a wonderful day :hug:
Image
User avatar
Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13586
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Costa Rica

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby RoZ Eloryn (161416984) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:11 am

Katherine (185806823) wrote:Hi, thank you so much for this giveaway! :heart:
May I please have:
1.Canadian holiday korab set
2. Fierce fall leak mask
3. Handheld shinobi
4. Hot cocoa mug
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/? ... -185806823
JustJo (106622274) wrote:may I please have
Canadian holiday winter
canadian holiday rami shoes
maple leaf affect
& purple dress scarf thanks
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:Ty4h ! Can I have these pls. If still available?
1) Cigar Holder HH NY2014
2)Angela Dress
3)Green HH Triton King Trident
4)Xmas Animated Hat Red
5)Hook Hand YMCA2019
:hug:
Always (112546669) wrote:Hi Eloryn! Thank you for the giveaway :heart: can i please have: Easter Egg earrings er2017, the spider gurl necklace and the miner green earmuffs.

Have a wonderful day :hug:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:May I have Christmas tree dress, green snake hh, and patriotic pinwheel if they are still available please? Thank you very much! :rose:

:gift: :heart:
User avatar
RoZ Eloryn (161416984)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4211
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: 现实

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby Charlotte Lululun (112436331) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:18 am

Hello,

Thank you for the chance first of all,
My lists are:
1. Red Xmas Santa Coat xm2014
2. Xmas bubble shoes Red
3.Xmas bubble shoes green
4. Xmas santa sweater red
5.Xmas rudolph sweater green.

Thank you so much, :heart:
Love charlotte
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h88598118
User avatar

Charlotte Lululun (112436331)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 29
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby RoZ Eloryn (161416984) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:38 pm

Charlotte SOYaF (112436331) wrote:Hello,

Thank you for the chance first of all,
My lists are:
1. Red Xmas Santa Coat xm2014
2. Xmas bubble shoes Red
3.Xmas bubble shoes green
4. Xmas santa sweater red
5.Xmas rudolph sweater green.

Thank you so much, :heart:
Love charlotte
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h88598118

:gift: :hug:
User avatar
RoZ Eloryn (161416984)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4211
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: 现实

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 pm

if these are still available I'd like
1. Handheld Blarney Stone
2. Jpowell Puppet Strings Grey
3. Blue Floral Flower Pin
4. Orange Cozy Fall Glasses TF2017
5. Ladybug Shell Hairpin SY2016
Image
Image
User avatar

Stacey (186047797)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2430
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Painting while sipping Iced Coffee

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby Brixylle (187545130) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:55 pm

Thankyou I would like to have
1.flamingo yober CAP 2018
2.Gold Dollar Sign Glasses PDE2016
3.Red Birthday Present costume
4.Maple leaf Effect
5. birthday candle costume
:angel: :angel: TYSM :D
[quote][/quote]
Image
User avatar
Brixylle (187545130)
YoWorld Level: 69
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 160
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: (◕▿◕✿)

Re: FREE WEARABLES *JUNK*

Postby Charlene (187760815) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:54 am

Hello :)

Thank you for the chance and item too,
I'd like to have:
1. Golden pretzel OF2015
2.Space glove purple
3. Xmas animated hat pink
4. Canadian holiday korab tshirt
5. Canadian holiday korab shoes purple

Once again thank you so much...Love

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h88361790
User avatar
Charlene (187760815)
YoWorld Level: 162
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 18, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Next

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests