please cheer me up posting contest

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

please cheer me up posting contest

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:22 pm

Fam depression is hitting so hard I need some love
Last edited by Keli Jo (104439710) on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 2401
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: please cheer me up

Postby Michaela (123232925) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Michaela (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 1620
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: please cheer me up posting contest

Postby l Pikaboo l (179151519) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:41 pm

You got this girl! If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to pm me as well :hug:
l Pikaboo l (179151519)
YoWorld Level: 214
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 08, 2011

Forum Posts: 27507
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby CSXxLacyXxCs (123536660) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:50 pm

Big Hugs

CSXxLacyXxCs (123536660)
YoWorld Level: 419
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 9769
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:16 pm

:( Awww hope all gets better for you Keli Jo! :(
Cheer up! :hug:
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 52837

Postby JeNNy (175442028) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:34 pm

Everything will be okay, if you need someone to talk to, I’m here! :heart:
JeNNy (175442028)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011

Forum Posts: 1753
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby DianaBanana (111036364) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:54 pm

depression is just awful and so hard, but won't last forever. better days are around the corner. hang in there and keep your eyes on the horizon and you'll see a beautiful sunrise coming your way.

some people create their own storm and the get mad at others when it rains.

DianaBanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 371
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 10796
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Always (112546669) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:35 pm

(not entering to the contest)

Sending million hugs your way Keli Jo :hug: :hug: :hug:

Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 10135
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Rayleigh (107577566) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:37 pm

Keli Jo (104439710) wrote:Fam depression is hitting so hard I need some love

Hello sweetheart :bye: :hug: i know that depression feels very bad, making you not really in the mood to do your daily activities, disturbing your mind, and even sometimes you can feel that it's really hurt on your heart. Even sometimes i cried when facing something like that :sick:

Strangely, crying is one thing that can make me feel better :haha: like you're crying out loud alone, crying until you tired, but after you get over it, somehow it's make your heart is little bit better or at least calm down a bit :thumbsup:

Beside that, one thing that you need to do is to find someone that you can trust and dependable. You need to let out what you feel or what you think in your mind in that moment. Letting your thoughts out is also reducing the stress level. When you talk to someone, you can be comforted by that person, given an opinion, maybe a solution to your problems. But i think to let go what you're feeling in your heart or mind by talking to them is already enough. Sometimes i also only look for someone that can hear all my thoughts to make things better.

So cheer up love!! :hug: like they said "yesterday is history, today is a new day, and tomorrow is a mystery". So let it go hun, it's happened, and what you need to do now is to stand up and think about the way out! You can talk to whoever you believed in this forum! And i wish that things will be better for you soon!! :hug: :heart: :rose:
Rayleigh (107577566)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 05, 2009

Forum Posts: 2547
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Diamond Icing (110083986) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:47 pm

Rayleigh (107577566) wrote:

Hello sweetheart :bye: :hug: i know that depression feels very bad, making you not really in the mood to do your daily activities, disturbing your mind, and even sometimes you can feel that it's really hurt on your heart. Even sometimes i cried when facing something like that :sick:

Strangely, crying is one thing that can make me feel better :haha: like you're crying out loud alone, crying until you tired, but after you get over it, somehow it's make your heart is little bit better or at least calm down a bit :thumbsup:

Beside that, one thing that you need to do is to find someone that you can trust and dependable. You need to let out what you feel or what you think in your mind in that moment. Letting your thoughts out is also reducing the stress level. When you talk to someone, you can be comforted by that person, given an opinion, maybe a solution to your problems. But i think to let go what you're feeling in your heart or mind by talking to them is already enough. Sometimes i also only look for someone that can hear all my thoughts to make things better.

So cheer up love!! :hug: like they said "yesterday is history, today is a new day, and tomorrow is a mystery". So let it go hun, it's happened, and what you need to do now is to stand up and think about the way out! You can talk to whoever you believed in this forum! And i wish that things will be better for you soon!! :hug: :heart: :rose:

Very well said Rayleigh :heart:
Diamond Icing (110083986)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 730
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Diamond Icing (110083986) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:00 pm

Hi sweetie. I would give you a big-time hug in real life and invite you for a walk at the nearest park or beach to chat If I could..
Praying that you feel better soon. :heart:

Overtime I realize that I would have episodes of this too. I would like to share what I do to get past it.

-I avoid my triggers (such as looking at social media ) because unfortunately seeing my reallife friend's perfect life in social media even makes me feel down with my own. I am still trynna to overcome it.
-I would finish a task that I have been putting on hold for a while (mostly house chores or personal goals about how to improve my fam's life) because this gives me a sense of accomplishment and uplifts my mood.
-I would go for a walk at the nearest park/beach or even go for a hike. Seeing and hearing nature calms me.
-Like Rayleigh, I find comfort in crying. It feels like I've unloaded something heavy in my heart after.

I really hope these can help. Know that you are wonderful creation of GOD and that you are loved by many :heart: :heart: :rose: :kiss:
Last edited by Diamond Icing (110083986) on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Icing (110083986)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 730
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:00 pm

Rayleigh (107577566) wrote:

:trophy: :thumbsup: Well said luv!
:hug:
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:01 pm

Diamond Icing (110083986) wrote:

Hi sweetie. I would give you a big-time hug in real life and invite you for a walk at the nearest park or beach to chat If I could..
Praying that you feel better soon. :heart:

Overtime I realize that I would have episodes of this too. I would like to share what I do to get past it.

-I avoid my triggers (such as looking at social media ) because unfortunately seeing my reallife friend's perfect life in social media even makes me feel down with my own. I am still trynna to overcome it.
-I would finish a task that I have been putting on hold for a while (mostly house chores or personal goals about how to improve my fam's life) because this gives me a sense of accomplishment and uplifts my mood.
-I would go for a walk at the nearest park/beach or even go for a hike. Seeing and hearing nature calms me.
-Like Rayleigh, I find comfort in crying. It feels like I've unloaded something heavy in my heart after.

I really hope these can help. Know that you are wonderful creation of GOD and that you are loved by many :heart: :heart: :rose: :kiss:

And this! :trophy: :thumbsup:

:hug:
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests