.:. A Farewell Thread To LEgJaSSy.:.

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: .:. A Farewell Thread To LEgJaSSy.:.

Postby Katrina (173597498) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:15 am

I was just checking in and saw this post. I am currently taking a break for health reasons but hope to be back soon. I hope you see this and know that I will miss you and will never forget your kindness.
Back from a year long break. I missed you all!
Wishlist - Thank You - My Apartment Link - Tropical Home Link
Katrina (173597498)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 22, 2011

Forum Posts: 1628
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby LEgJaSSy (181510607) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:03 pm

I’m about to actually quit now, feel free to join this last giveaway of mine. https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=203182 :)

Big hugs to you all. :heart: Miss you guys already.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀Image
ImageWL/YoAngels ⠀⠀
ImageSiggy Shop (closed)

ImageA Goodbye Note.
LEgJaSSy (181510607)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 23, 2011

Forum Posts: 2949
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Don't judge a book by its cover, I'm actually sweet on the inside.  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:08 pm

LEgJaSSy (181510607) wrote:I’m about to actually quit now, feel free to join this last giveaway of mine. https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=203182 :)

Big hugs to you all. :heart: Miss you guys already.

:wailing: :heartbroken:
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 64042
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby ChristineYoVIP (4327680) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:14 pm

I find it difficult to believe you don't have real-life friends. Message if you'd like to at least be Facebook friends. I love friends!
If what I said could be taken the wrong way or another way, I meant it the other way.

♥ Anyone is welcome to add me as a Buddy. ♥
YoSiteTrade or Sell HouseFull Wish ListPuppy Pic

ChristineYoVIP (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 2683

Postby LEgJaSSy (181510607) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:20 pm

Christine (4327680) wrote:I find it difficult to believe you don't have real-life friends. Message if you'd like to at least be Facebook friends. I love friends!

Well, recently I just reunited with an old friend so it’s been kinda fun and different this week.

If any of you would like to add my personal facebook, as I will most likely delete or not use my yoworld one, it’s this one https://www.facebook.com/jaslynxx
or Jaslyn Perez-Puentes on facebook. It’s a profile pic/video of me and my hubby.
Just message me to let me know that your from here/YoWorld! :)
⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀Image
ImageWL/YoAngels ⠀⠀
ImageSiggy Shop (closed)

ImageA Goodbye Note.
LEgJaSSy (181510607)

Location: ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Don't judge a book by its cover, I'm actually sweet on the inside.  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:40 pm

LEgJaSSy (181510607) wrote:
Christine (4327680) wrote:I find it difficult to believe you don't have real-life friends. Message if you'd like to at least be Facebook friends. I love friends!

Well, recently I just reunited with an old friend so it’s been kinda fun and different this week.

If any of you would like to add my personal facebook, as I will most likely delete or not use my yoworld one, it’s this one https://www.facebook.com/jaslynxx
or Jaslyn Perez-Puentes on facebook. It’s a profile pic/video of me and my hubby.

Added u
Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 3877
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby TBYCELINE DIONyoC (187197302) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:35 am

farewell hun u will be missed
TBYCELINE DIONyoC (187197302)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 01, 2016

Forum Posts: 914
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:23 pm

Jassy - No words of Thank You will ever be enough! Thank you again for ur kindness! I miss you & will miss you terribly! :wailing: :heart: Pls keep in touch! :hug: :heart: :hug:
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)

Postby xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:06 pm

LEgJaSSy (181510607) wrote:

:heart: I'll add you
..........................................xo JoyceCHoice ox ..........................
RIP Kobe Bryant, my childhood was purple and gold
MY WISHLIST (click here)

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2011

Forum Posts: 12178
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby vee (3630440) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:02 pm

Dear LEgJaSSy,

Thank you for bringing sunshine into this game with your kindness and generosity. You have blessed many of us over the years. Thank You. :hug: It really is sad to see a great player leaving this game, but understandable. I hope real life is good to you. God Bless you!

vee (3630440)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2008

Forum Posts: 8146
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby LEgJaSSy (181510607) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:35 pm

I am officially leaving yoworld now.
I have no inventory left besides a couple of nightclub drinks, and un-tradable items. Thanks for all the help of letting me gift some of you all my collection.

I have 1 room, which is in my signature, that I will keep up due to requests if you guys want to visit.

Thank you to those who have all for been so kind and respectful. You all deserve happiness in life. I hope all your bad days go away and turn into good days.

One day, Ill tell my kids about YoWorld and how much it has helped me. This game has played a huge role in my life. Has helped me escape the bad thoughts, has helped me understand a lot of things.
I’m not a very social person so I don’t have many friends or people to talk to, but it was nice having people, strangers, on here that i could talk to. I’ve made a lot of friends on here, and a lot has helped me or just listened and let me vent.

It is time for me to quit though, for personal reasons or issues. Yes it has helped me with escaping my thoughts and my reality, but it’s time for me to manage that myself, for my kids. I spent so much time on YoWorld I feel like it’s taking away from my life now. Things aren’t the same as before.
It was fun, but all good things must come to an end.
I know this all sounds silly as it’s just a game but to some of us, it’s way more than that.

I wish you all the best. Big hugs & love.

Take care. :heart:

PS. Add my personal facebook if you would like to keep in touch.
the name is Jaslyn Perez-Puentes or https://www.facebook.com/jaslynxx
It’s a profile picture/video of me and my hubby, message me if you’re from yoworld so I can accept! :)
⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀Image
ImageWL/YoAngels ⠀⠀
ImageSiggy Shop (closed)

ImageA Goodbye Note.
LEgJaSSy (181510607)

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:29 pm

:'( Awww Jassy!! Ok something must be really wrong with me! :'(
I literally got choked up reading your farewell message here! Can’t stop my tears now! :'( :heartbroken: I will miss you very much, Jassy! You truly made a name for yourself here for being the most incredibly selfless yo-angel in the entire planet of Yoworld !
Tysvm for everything you have done!

& oh wow my goodness! :love: What a beautiful family! You are truly a gorgeous person both on the outside & inside & so wise beyond your years!

Pls know that you are incredibly blessed to be a mom to these 2 most beautiful angels! & they are lucky to have you as their mommy!

Take best care of you ok & pls don’t be a stranger & stop by & say hello here even if u don’t play the game! You will always be welcomed with big open arms!

Thanks again! Love you & miss you! :hug: :heart:

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)

Postby Isla (2518852) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:49 pm

Good bye, Jassy. :heart: What a beautiful family and children you have! Enjoy every minute. :bye:
Isla (2518852)
YoWorld Level: 236
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2008

Forum Posts: 475
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:01 pm

so sad such a nice kind giving person leaving us..but real world wins-it's more important than yo
I feel like we are the losers for having you go-I'm glad you kept your yo room and that this way you can come back because you know we do care about you even tho we have never met face to face-it's always the good that leave :wailing:

I wish you all the best in all you do -God bless you Jassy-just gonna say til we meet again cuz this aint goodbye..no way..no how..not ever. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you seems so small for all that you have done for many of us...take care lady and smile knowing there's people here for whenever you get the urge ( we hope you will) to pop in every now and then :heart: :heart: :heart:

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 56046

Postby Velle (153978634) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:22 pm

Farewell Jassy! I know we don’t know eachother very well but you are one of my yo angels and I can never thank you enough for your generosity and kindness. You have a beautiful family and I wish you and your family the best! Goodluck and take care :rose: :love:

I’ll add you on fb with my personal account and hope we can be good friends one day :hug: :bye:
Velle (153978634)
YoWorld Level: 233
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010

Forum Posts: 3011
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:56 pm

best of luck!
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane!

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 1423
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Cereza (160279019) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:47 am

Thank you for everything, Jassy! It's been a pleasure having you on these forums and I will surely miss your sweet presence. Wishing you and your beautiful family all the best. :heart:
Cereza (160279019)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2010

Forum Posts: 1391
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:31 pm

LEgJaSSy (181510607) wrote:I am officially leaving yoworld now.
I have no inventory left besides a couple of nightclub drinks, and un-tradable items. Thanks for all the help of letting me gift some of you all my collection.

I have 1 room, which is in my signature, that I will keep up due to requests if you guys want to visit.

Thank you to those who have all for been so kind and respectful. You all deserve happiness in life. I hope all your bad days go away and turn into good days.

One day, Ill tell my kids about YoWorld and how much it has helped me. This game has played a huge role in my life. Has helped me escape the bad thoughts, has helped me understand a lot of things.
I’m not a very social person so I don’t have many friends or people to talk to, but it was nice having people, strangers, on here that i could talk to. I’ve made a lot of friends on here, and a lot has helped me or just listened and let me vent.

It is time for me to quit though, for personal reasons or issues. Yes it has helped me with escaping my thoughts and my reality, but it’s time for me to manage that myself, for my kids. I spent so much time on YoWorld I feel like it’s taking away from my life now. Things aren’t the same as before.
I know this all sounds silly as it’s just a game but to some of us, it’s way more than that.

It’s a profile picture/video of me and my hubby, message me if you’re from yoworld so I can accept! :)

will be sending u a fb request soon sis :hug:

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010

Forum Posts: 11235
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby AyEsHa (174198936) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:49 pm

LEgJaSSy (181510607) wrote:I am officially leaving yoworld now.

Jaslyn honey you are so pretty and your kids are so adorable and you have a beautiful family this is fare enough to leave if it take you away from the real joys that you gonna get from spending time with your adorable family , sure we gonna miss you :hug: i would love to add you on facebook will send a request :) :rose:
AyEsHa (174198936)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2011

Forum Posts: 4140
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby constance (103406962) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:53 pm

:heart: Good luck. :)
constance (103406962)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 2208
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests