【❤】♥ ❣ CLOSED (and final one thx to a troll ) ❣ ♥【❤】

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: 【❤】♥ ❣ CLOSED (and final one thx to a troll ) ❣ ♥【❤】

Postby Dia (182313813) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:58 pm

Butterfly (111936444) wrote::rose: Herlig :heart: Engel :rose:

Image :rose:

Store klemmer :hug: med Elske :heart:

og elske tilbake....min venn ♥
:hug: :heart:
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥Image

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012

Forum Posts: 18164
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: 【❤】♥ ❣ CLOSED ❣ ♥【❤】

Postby Michaela (123232925) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:13 pm

Dia (182313813) wrote:thanks for the support guys :hug: :heart:
i did enjoy it and i had alot more planned.
not feeling it now. :dizzy:

awww lovely, its horrible that someone so immature and pathetic has made you feel this way, when you were only trying to do something nice. xxx
Michaela (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 249
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 1046
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Pigeonlips (139291280) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:24 pm

I just read through this thread and I can't believe someone would post something saying you rig your contests. You are one of the longest running contest hosters on the forums not to mention one of the kindest yo's around SMH

Pigeonlips (139291280)
YoWorld Level: 246
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 5191
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:14 pm

What I think is the worst part is that this person managed in one stroke to defame and decimate a really fine lady. There is no way to undo that unfortunately. So sorry this happened to you Dia. You didn’t deserve that...
:rose:

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 10320
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby ChAoTiC (160142421) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:05 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:What I think is the worst part is that this person managed in one stroke to defame and decimate a really fine lady. There is no way to undo that unfortunately. So sorry this happened to you Dia. You didn’t deserve that...
:rose:

She sure didn't! And what a big chicken hiding under their Alt. :grr Horrible thing to do to someone who is so very generous!

ChAoTiC (160142421)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: May 22, 2010

Forum Posts: 5306
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:03 pm

Whoever 'Caitlyn' really is, I hope he or she feels ashamed of their actions and the effect it has had on Dia.
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 9914
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Butterfly (111936444) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:25 am

Dia (182313813) wrote:
Butterfly (111936444) wrote: :rose: Herlig :heart: Engel :rose:

Image :rose:

Store klemmer :hug: med Elske :heart:

og elske tilbake....min venn ♥

:heart: :rose: :heart:

Butterfly (111936444)
YoWorld Level: 362
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 19197

Re: 【❤】♥ ❣ CLOSED ❣ ♥【❤】

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:12 pm

JeNNy (175442028) wrote:
Caitlyn (185645132) wrote:well maybe she doesnt rig but who knows ic other ppl post those spinner screenshots to show the winner but she never does that
if she doesnt rig thats good! and this is not an alt acc lol ur making accusations too msphantom :)

I don't think she rigs at all! Your point is invalid because there are other people who just provide the names of the winners without any screenshots.

Me being one of those people because I got tired of posting the Spinner Name Picker thingy... I still use that Name Picker thingy but instead I just post the name that it comes up with. I can't believe how rude that Caitlyn is! She's just jealous she didn't win (probably was an outfit she really really wanted - LOL).
Dia, I love your Give-aways and I have won a couple of them... Don't let this B of a troll ruin your fun! If I ever find out who she is I won't be allowing her in my Give-aways! I don't like rude inconsiderate people! Trolls belong in only one place... and that's UNDER a Bridge!

Stacey (186047797)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 850
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:14 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Whoever 'Caitlyn' really is, I hope he or she feels ashamed of their actions and the effect it has had on Dia.

They must be feeling something because they've been deleting their comments LOL Guess, they don't like that people saw their true colors? Green with Jealousy!

Stacey (186047797)

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:28 pm

To Caitlyn or whoever she really is... You know what I do when I don't win a Give-away? I move on! OR I go out and buy the items that were on that Give-away IF I really want them THAT badly! I don't complain about not winning a Give-away... I don't ruin someone's post with Negativity like you did! I, myself do Give-aways and I'm NOT rich by any matter at all... I do them because I enjoy making people happy... I do them because it's something I feel like doing... Sometimes... I just give random people stuff because I feel like it without having a Give-away... Dia does her Give-aways out of the kindness of her heart! I wonder if you'll accuse me of "rigging" mine too since I don't post the Random Name Generator Spinner thingy like I used to? Everyone has their own ways of doing Give-aways... that does NOT mean they're rigged! Sometimes, I roll a dice if I don't have that many people who have entered my Give-aways and I go by the number of the dice... I count down to that number. Sometimes I have the same people that win my Give-aways and sometimes I don't, NONE of them have accused me of rigging my Give-aways... if they don't win they'll usually Congratulate the person that did win! Why did you have to post under an ALT account? Why did you have to be a coward and NOT post under your main account? It was really low of you to do this and I hope you realize that Karma is a B and it'll come back to you!

Stacey (186047797)

Postby Dia (182313813) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:08 pm

:bye:
I won't quote everyone
Just want to say i really do appreciate the support :heart: :heart:
Those that do know me☻ know i have been hosting giveaways for some time now. old and new forum days.
I would NEVER "rig" a contest.
but that being said this has really upset me to my core. and has put me off hosting anymore ( Congrats troll ). o_o

I wouldn't normally let this crap get to me, but it has MEH
tbh I have no desire to even be on forums at all right now.
but wanted to come and say ty to the ones that have posted some positivity ♥
:hug:
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥Image

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012

Forum Posts: 18164

Postby sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:56 pm

Dia (182313813) wrote::bye:
I won't quote everyone
Just want to say i really do appreciate the support :heart: :heart:
Those that do know me☻ know i have been hosting giveaways for some time now. old and new forum days.
I would NEVER "rig" a contest.
but that being said this has really upset me to my core. and has put me off hosting anymore ( Congrats troll ). o_o

I wouldn't normally let this crap get to me, but it has MEH
tbh I have no desire to even be on forums at all right now.
but wanted to come and say ty to the ones that have posted some positivity ♥
:hug:

I know this has gotten to you my friend and it really gets to me knowing that and I usually don't let anything much get to me but someone trying to have a go at you out of greed or for whatever reasons they had well it really gets under my skin because I know how generous and kind you are and I have seen how much you give and honestly love doing it. You are right everyone here that knows you knows how long you have been here doing what you do and knows how huge and kind your heart is.

sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 8128
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Previous

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests